First Round Match 3 - Leg of Lamb out

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 14 Apr 2007, 11:17

It looks like the hippy rock list has won out over the soul/reggae one. Says it all.

User avatar
Tapiocahead
Posts: 6981
Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 22:41
Location: quite literally in your face

Postby Tapiocahead » 14 Apr 2007, 23:08

A - 30
B - 28

Leg of Lamb out
Fishstick selling fuck

marios

Postby marios » 15 Apr 2007, 00:36

Strider voted 7 times :lol: in page 4 and once in page 5 :?

User avatar
Leg of lamb
Jane Austen enthusiast
Posts: 9466
Joined: 19 Oct 2003, 11:33
Location: Crying in the chapel
Contact:

Postby Leg of lamb » 15 Apr 2007, 00:41

= marios = wrote:Strider voted 7 times :lol: in page 4 and once in page 5 :?


For me as well. I think it was divine intervention. Y'all are fucking with God.
Brother Spoon wrote:I would probably enjoy this record more if it came to me in a brown paper bag filled with manure, instead of this richly illustrated disgrace to my eyes.

marios

Postby marios » 15 Apr 2007, 00:46

By my count it's A (31) - B (29), but i might have miscounted somewhere.

User avatar
The Red Nosed Heifer
Fucking Crackers
Posts: 14931
Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
Location: South Penriff
Contact:

Postby The Red Nosed Heifer » 15 Apr 2007, 00:48

Corporal Moddie! wrote:It looks like the hippy rock list has won out over the soul/reggae one. Says it all.


I'm actually curious as to what it says, you've seemed to sum it up above, but please indulge.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

User avatar
Stille Baron
Diamond Geezer
Posts: 43118
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality

Postby Stille Baron » 15 Apr 2007, 01:01

The Red Heifer wrote:
Corporal Moddie! wrote:It looks like the hippy rock list has won out over the soul/reggae one. Says it all.


I'm actually curious as to what it says, you've seemed to sum it up above, but please indulge.


It's not as though Modernist was offended by the winner.

Corporal Moddie! wrote:Two lists definitely to my tastes. Overall I prefer the stuff on B, I'm especially pleased to see some Donny Hathaway. But commiserations to A which has some strong stuff too.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 15 Apr 2007, 01:18

Il Baron wrote:
The Red Heifer wrote:
Corporal Moddie! wrote:It looks like the hippy rock list has won out over the soul/reggae one. Says it all.


I'm actually curious as to what it says, you've seemed to sum it up above, but please indulge.


It's not as though Modernist was offended by the winner.

Corporal Moddie! wrote:Two lists definitely to my tastes. Overall I prefer the stuff on B, I'm especially pleased to see some Donny Hathaway. But commiserations to A which has some strong stuff too.


Yeah true, I've voted on so many now I don't know what's going on. :D