THE FINAL - STRIDER WINS.

marios

Postby marios » 08 Apr 2006, 01:35

Strider wrote:I would like to thank all those who voted for me throughout the competition and those who had complimentary things to say. I would also like to thank Jeff K for being a very worthy adversary and good sport. I had never done one of these and it was a lot of fun. As someone who is outside the inner circle of the BCB members, it is a real thrill for me to win this Cup. Thanks again.

You have to use your influence as BCB champ in order to promote the cult of Eleventh Dream Day on the boards now. :wink:

Congrats Strider!

I was more or less happy with all the semifinalists' lists to be honest, so congrats to all 4 of you.

Strider

Postby Strider » 08 Apr 2006, 04:24

= marios = wrote:
Strider wrote:I would like to thank all those who voted for me throughout the competition and those who had complimentary things to say. I would also like to thank Jeff K for being a very worthy adversary and good sport. I had never done one of these and it was a lot of fun. As someone who is outside the inner circle of the BCB members, it is a real thrill for me to win this Cup. Thanks again.

You have to use your influence as BCB champ in order to promote the cult of Eleventh Dream Day on the boards now. :wink:

Congrats Strider!

I was more or less happy with all the semifinalists' lists to be honest, so congrats to all 4 of you.

Eleventh Dream Day have new album coming out this month. Looking forward to it.

marios

Postby marios » 08 Apr 2006, 04:36

Strider wrote:
= marios = wrote:

Congrats Strider!

Yeah, and no leaks of it yet. :x

I so wish they did an album that was a return to their early days, but i doubt that will happen. Still, as long as the Baron is happy.

Django

Postby Django » 08 Apr 2006, 08:36

Well done, Strider, although, obviously, I still think I was robbed.

cheifwhat

Postby cheifwhat » 08 Apr 2006, 13:26

Indeed, congratulations, we are all jealous and secretly believe we should have won. but well done you anyway.
Mostly dancing sir,...

LeBaron
Diamond Geezer

Postby LeBaron » 08 Apr 2006, 14:40

= marios = wrote:
Strider wrote:
= marios = wrote:

Congrats Strider!

I so wish they did an album that was a return to their early days, but i doubt that will happen. Still, as long as the Baron is happy.

Quite right. It's all about me.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

marios

Postby marios » 08 Apr 2006, 19:45

LeBaron wrote:
= marios = wrote:
Strider wrote:
= marios = wrote:

Congrats Strider!

Strider told me that you can stream their new album directly from Thrill Jockey and i'm listening now. The first track sounds like old-EDD! Hope the rest is the same!

LeBaron
Diamond Geezer

Postby LeBaron » 08 Apr 2006, 20:13

= marios = wrote:
LeBaron wrote:
= marios = wrote:
Strider wrote:
= marios = wrote:

Congrats Strider!

Strider told me that you can stream their new album directly from Thrill Jockey and i'm listening now. The first track sounds like old-EDD! Hope the rest is the same!

Don't hold your breath.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 10 Apr 2006, 15:57

Congratulations Strider, well done indeed!
Not only did you put me out in the 3rd round, you even managed to win the Cup.
A right good ol' Alabama ass wuppin' you gave us :wink:
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod