Semi - final 2 The Right Summery Profile out

The Red Heifer
Fucking Crackers

Postby The Red Heifer » 04 Apr 2006, 08:01

The least you people can do is get your hands on Jesus I Was Evil so you can see for yourselves why it's one of the greatest songs ever written.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 04 Apr 2006, 13:31

I'm not sure why you lost by so much Matt. I can't really see why A is garnering so much enthusiasm.
It seems that your list was just too eclectic for some.

PENK
Midnight to Six Man

Postby PENK » 04 Apr 2006, 13:40

The Right Scarfie Profile wrote:A has this strange habbit of actually getting better with each new 5, whereas B gets slightly worse.

:)

I actually thought this too, your original 10 were more to my taste and it was all downhill from there.
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

The Write Profile
2017 BCB Cup Champ

Postby The Write Profile » 04 Apr 2006, 22:41

Penk is the Drug wrote:
The Right Scarfie Profile wrote:A has this strange habbit of actually getting better with each new 5, whereas B gets slightly worse.

:)

I actually thought this too, your original 10 were more to my taste and it was all downhill from there.

Not much of a Motown fan then? :-)

And I really should've gilded the lilly by including more classic Antipodean indie (and they're all classics there, nothing willfully obscure)

Of course that means I would've exited sooner. And listen to Heifer at this point re: Darcy Clay. :-)

All told, his last 5 were better than mine. No shame in admitting you've been beaten.
It's before my time but I've been told, he never came back from Karangahape Road.