Round 2 Match 17 - Jarg Armani out

User avatar
satans favourite son
vortex surfer
Posts: 3533
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 19:37
Location: Exo-skeletal junction at the railroad delay
Contact:

Postby satans favourite son » 04 Mar 2006, 17:53

B
Image

User avatar
Tapiocahead
Posts: 6981
Joined: 15 Jul 2005, 22:41
Location: quite literally in your face

Postby Tapiocahead » 06 Mar 2006, 21:07

a ... 7
b ... 26

A is Jarg Armani
Fishstick selling fuck

User avatar
Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist
Posts: 24193
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:51
Location: at sea

Postby Copehead » 09 Mar 2006, 18:27

I could happily have voted for B myself, at least 10 of the tracks could have been on my list.

Not sure about the massive discrepancy in votes between 2 very similar lists, I have to put it down to the Lynyrd Skynyrd/Wishbone ash effect.

Last year i was crucified for Blur and the Manics, this year for those two.

Next year I shall be more circumspect.
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Image

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

User avatar
Butch Manly
Utter Cad
Posts: 51286
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:22
Location: 16 Beasley Street

Postby Butch Manly » 09 Mar 2006, 18:41

Jarg Armani wrote:Not sure about the massive discrepancy in votes between 2 very similar lists, I have to put it down to the Lynyrd Skynyrd/Wishbone ash effect.


i think it's likely many people liked both lists a lot but were just swung slightly more to the other one. there was loads i liked on your list, including the wishbone ash track. i draw the line at lynyrd skynyrd, though.
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

User avatar
Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist
Posts: 24193
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:51
Location: at sea

Postby Copehead » 10 Mar 2006, 09:48

la giraffe wrote:
Jarg Armani wrote:Not sure about the massive discrepancy in votes between 2 very similar lists, I have to put it down to the Lynyrd Skynyrd/Wishbone ash effect.


i think it's likely many people liked both lists a lot but were just swung slightly more to the other one. there was loads i liked on your list, including the wishbone ash track. i draw the line at lynyrd skynyrd, though.


Noted

Next year I shall go back to the Jesus and Mary chain and add Rain by The Beatles, and world domination will be mine :twisted:
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Image

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 67339
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Postby Diamond Dog » 10 Mar 2006, 09:54

Jarg Armani wrote:Not sure about the massive discrepancy in votes between 2 very similar lists, I have to put it down to the Lynyrd Skynyrd/Wishbone ash effect.


Diamond Dog wrote:a....

Whishbone Ash Blowin' Free
Lynyrd Skynyrd Sweet Home Alabama


As much as I admire the Tears For fears in A's list, the above two crimes against humanity and musical decency deserve much more than an exit from the BCB Cup.

B


Glad to be of service.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
"Don't be seduced into thinking that which did not make a profit is without value"
"'Seize the moments as they fly, know to live and learn to die'."

User avatar
The Prof
Composing a revolutionary symphony
Posts: 45263
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:32
Location: A Metropolis of Discontent

Postby The Prof » 10 Mar 2006, 11:08

Jarg Armani wrote:Next year I shall be more circumspect.



Shop Assistants?!!?


Let's hope so :twisted:

User avatar
Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist
Posts: 24193
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:51
Location: at sea

Postby Copehead » 10 Mar 2006, 20:19

le professeur wrote:
Jarg Armani wrote:Next year I shall be more circumspect.



Shop Assistants?!!?


Let's hope so :twisted:


That wouldn't be circumspect that would be suicide
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Image

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.