Bitter Recriminations 2014 - Oh do get to fuck..

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Bitter Recriminations 2014 - Oh do get to fuck..

Postby Butch Manly » 18 Jan 2014, 00:39

HOW THE HELL DID THAT PILE OF SHITE MANAGE TO BEAT YOUR MAGNIFICENT LIST?

Angry? (You bet I fucking am!!!)

You know the drill....

RULES:

1. Moan like fuck - this is crucial.

2. Don't spare anyone's feelings but your own - fuck 'em. You don't even know them, anyway.

3. Be as petty and petulant as you were feeling at that point when you were dumped out of this stupid competition.

4. Slag off the pile of utter shite that somehow beat you and the morons that voted for it.

5. Generally act like a complete arse - you're good at it!

6. Apologise to no-one.

7. Good grace and being reasonable strictly forbidden.

Cunts. :x
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

never/ever

Re: Bitter Recriminations 2014 - Oh do get to fuck..

Postby never/ever » 18 Jan 2014, 12:12

Should you repost your BR after it's being voted on and replace up to five insults with new ones?
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin

Chris P Bacon

Postby Chris P Bacon » 18 Jan 2014, 15:57

Fuck you Banton. This advice is completely irrelevant to me.
We won by not being you. Perhaps even the greatest of prizes.

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 18 Jan 2014, 22:58

I'm still bitter about my first round defeat last year.

Butch Manly
Utter Cad

Postby Butch Manly » 18 Jan 2014, 23:43

Were you reigning champ at the time, G? That happened to me. I still have a list of those who voted against me.
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 21 Jan 2014, 18:46

I'll be back later you fucking shower of throbbers.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 21 Jan 2014, 19:08

Eight matches posted and three out already? :shock:

Andrew is taking no prisoners this year.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 21 Jan 2014, 23:51

I started a big long post about how you are all fucking cunts, but it disappeared. Cunts. I just can't be fucking bothered. Harry "pish stained" Nillson and Big "Teflon" Star, cunts. Apparently I made some "bookish" choices, I have no idea what means, cunts.

So I made some bold choices according to some, Mahavishnu Orchestra and Alicia Keys and also selected the best song every picked in the history of the cup. Did I get a vote for that? Did I fuck, because the rest is dull, just because it wasn't wearing fucking wooly jumpers and sticking its fucking worthy fingers in its fucking ears, diddly fucking dee. Cunts

And a special fuck off to Funky Nonads. You speccy twat. Here's to your next jobby being jaggy. Cunt.

I hope I passed the audition. Cunts.

Ps. Thanks to everyone that voted for me, you're all wonderful, wonderful people. Everybody else, cunts.

funky_nomad
paranoid

Postby funky_nomad » 22 Jan 2014, 09:22

Jeemo wrote:I started a big long post about how you are all fucking cunts, but it disappeared. Cunts. I just can't be fucking bothered. Harry "pish stained" Nillson and Big "Teflon" Star, cunts. Apparently I made some "bookish" choices, I have no idea what means, cunts.

So I made some bold choices according to some, Mahavishnu Orchestra and Alicia Keys and also selected the best song every picked in the history of the cup. Did I get a vote for that? Did I fuck, because the rest is dull, just because it wasn't wearing fucking wooly jumpers and sticking its fucking worthy fingers in its fucking ears, diddly fucking dee. Cunts

And a special fuck off to Funky Nonads. You speccy twat. Here's to your next jobby being jaggy. Cunt.

I hope I passed the audition. Cunts.

Ps. Thanks to everyone that voted for me, you're all wonderful, wonderful people. Everybody else, cunts.

:lol:

NOW it feels like the BCB Cup.
Just a penitent man

Postby .... » 22 Jan 2014, 20:15

You bastards. Apart form the 12 people who voted for me.

Nikki kinda hit the nail on the head, describing my list as a 'car crash'. It wasn't, but I did use a novel method. Too busy to sit and muse over what you boring bastards might like, I hit random on my huge collection of music and just took the first 10 tracks played. I loved that I got a Partch track - some of you need educaterising.

I want to say good luck to A but instead I think I'll say, "Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on. And the cavalry behind you."
The Happy Mondays were disqualified from a special edition of the BBC’s Bargain Hunt after Bez broke the show’s rules by artificially inflating prices, handing victory to Pulp.

funky_nomad
paranoid

Postby funky_nomad » 22 Jan 2014, 20:17

What a ridiculous bunch of cretinous ingrates, rejecting a finely-honed gathering of beautifully crafted tunes from the golden age of music - we all know pretty much every song ever released before 1969 has no merit whatsoever, but only some of us have truly accepted this - in favour of a workaday selection of asinine drudgery.

To the premature ejaculists who respond, (knee)jerk-style, within minutes (or even seconds) of lists being posted or viewed - you are little more than Pavlovian mutts, drooling at the sight of the familiar, growling at the threat of the new. You are entirely beyond hope, a product of your up-dragging, but still, it's not too late to change. Let the links free your chains.

To the deliberators, the hummers and hawwers, the up-weighers, bringers of "balance", to you I reserve the most scorn. You thought about it, you may even have listened to some of the offerings, yet you still opt for execrable offerings such as Sub Sub over the majesty of Nils Frahm, you fail to see the wonder of the best TV theme tune ever committed to tape, yet get a hard-on over a floundering Roger Waters bass-line. You, too, are entirely beyond hope. Chuck yourself off the nearest bridge and do the enlightened world a favour.

To my followers, those who see beauty among the debris, I don't need your pity. Save it for someone who gives a shit about your worthless opinion. Someone, for instance, like the winner of Match 6, who will surely go on to an abject and humiliating defeat at the hands of some other wanker who can't be bothered to look beyond their teenage years to find where they left their musical taste.

Fuck you. Fuck you all. And the horses you rode in on.
Just a penitent man

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 22 Jan 2014, 21:10

Blimey....don't bottle it up mate, let it go.... :lol:

Just realised- haven't voted for a winning list yet! :o
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 23 Jan 2014, 00:14

funky_nomad wrote:What a ridiculous bunch of cretinous ingrates, rejecting a finely-honed gathering of beautifully crafted tunes from the golden age of music - we all know pretty much every song ever released before 1969 has no merit whatsoever, but only some of us have truly accepted this - in favour of a workaday selection of asinine drudgery.

To the premature ejaculists who respond, (knee)jerk-style, within minutes (or even seconds) of lists being posted or viewed - you are little more than Pavlovian mutts, drooling at the sight of the familiar, growling at the threat of the new. You are entirely beyond hope, a product of your up-dragging, but still, it's not too late to change. Let the links free your chains.

To the deliberators, the hummers and hawwers, the up-weighers, bringers of "balance", to you I reserve the most scorn. You thought about it, you may even have listened to some of the offerings, yet you still opt for execrable offerings such as Sub Sub over the majesty of Nils Frahm, you fail to see the wonder of the best TV theme tune ever committed to tape, yet get a hard-on over a floundering Roger Waters bass-line. You, too, are entirely beyond hope. Chuck yourself off the nearest bridge and do the enlightened world a favour.

To my followers, those who see beauty among the debris, I don't need your pity. Save it for someone who gives a shit about your worthless opinion. Someone, for instance, like the winner of Match 6, who will surely go on to an abject and humiliating defeat at the hands of some other wanker who can't be bothered to look beyond their teenage years to find where they left their musical taste.

Fuck you. Fuck you all. And the horses you rode in on.

Too fucking polite, cunto. Not enough fucking swearing you speccy throbber. Everybody else, cunts

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 24 Jan 2014, 21:01

This: F*ck the links.

This: The usual dozen voted for me. Thanks.

This: no more Cup.

fange

Postby fange » 27 Jan 2014, 07:53

Walk In My Shadow wrote:This: F*ck the links.

I've said it before and i'll say it again - i don't mind a list not having links, and i've never made that a part of my voting. It's only a few seconds work to cut n paste a title into youtube and see if it comes up, i've done it many times. That being said, i still don't get your complete opposition to putting a few links to obscurer songs on your list, for those who can't or won't bother to search for themselves.

Where is this anti-link fervor coming from, Yves, other than you being a stubborn bugger? ;)
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 27 Jan 2014, 18:21

fangedango! wrote:

I've said it before and i'll say it again - i don't mind a list not having links, and i've never made that a part of my voting. It's only a few seconds work to cut n paste a title into youtube and see if it comes up, i've done it many times. That being said, i still don't get your complete opposition to putting a few links to obscurer songs on your list, for those who can't or won't bother to search for themselves.

Where is this anti-link fervor coming from, Yves, other than you being a stubborn bugger? ;)

OK so maybe I'm a stubborn bugger.

But those links, ah man, it all comes down to laziness. The same time it takes me to cut 'n paste it takes a lazy asshole to youtube it. It's what I do when I want to listen to a song I don't know.
So everybody is lazy these days. Me for not cut 'n pasting, everybody else for not bothering to look something up.
It all began when dinosaurs stopped talking, I tell ya.

LeBaron
Diamond Geezer

Postby LeBaron » 01 Feb 2014, 14:53

Walk In My Shadow wrote:
fangedango! wrote:

OK so maybe I'm a stubborn bugger.

But those links, ah man, it all comes down to laziness. The same time it takes me to cut 'n paste it takes a lazy asshole to youtube it. It's what I do when I want to listen to a song I don't know.
So everybody is lazy these days. Me for not cut 'n pasting, everybody else for not bothering to look something up.
It all began when dinosaurs stopped talking, I tell ya.

Surely if you're interested in people voting for your list, you'll put a tiny bit of effort into making that as easy as possible.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 02 Feb 2014, 17:43

I'm finished with the Cups anyway.

C
Robust

Postby C » 02 Feb 2014, 22:13

Voice of Reason wrote:Surely if you're interested in people voting for your list, you'll put a tiny bit of effort into making that as easy as possible.

Oh do stop talking nonsense lad!

neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 06 Feb 2014, 23:37

MC5, Kick Out The Jams
Howlin Wolf, How Many More Years
Terry Callier, You're Going To Miss Your Candyman
Edwin Starr, Agent 00 Soul
Bettye Swann, Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
Jacques Brel, Ne me quitte pas
Dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip and Billy Bragg, To Have and Have Not
Sister Sledge, Thinking Of you
Bob Dylan, Bob Dylan's 115th Dream
Terry Reid, Superlungs My Supergirl

Are you serious? I lost to this shit?

I'll pick an MC5 tune! What one will I pick? Maybe something off High Time cos they won't be expecting that, will they? Only joking! Kick out the jams motherfuckers! And I'll put it at the beginning cos it's a statement of intent! Genius! I'll choose a Howlin Wolf tune next. One of the 4 Howlin Wolf songs anybody ever picks. Fantastic. And then it's G's poster boy, Terry fucking Collier with his wine bar soulfolk shite; music for psuedo sophisticated turtle-necked wankers. Just vile. Better chuck in some generic 60s soul to add some 'grit'. This shit is easy peasy bitches!

Is the jacques Brel song some kind of fucking joke? Belgiums greatest songwriter people! I'd rather listen to that weirdo with the funny hair who used to be on Eurotrash. Eddy Wally, that's the cunt! And just when you think it can't get any worse Billy Bragg turns up and it's a live clip that sounds like it was filmed on a five year old smartphone. Brilliant! The worst BCB cup pick ever. Fucking kudos. And that terry reid clip? Pitiful, tuneless shit and just when you think it cant get any worse they go all jazz fucking odyssey halfway through. Everybody who voted against my list can go suck a dogs cock. Especially G and the Count. Fucking wankers.
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal