London - Jewish delis and Jamaican restaurants

How to get the very best from Planet Earth.
User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 30446
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

London - Jewish delis and Jamaican restaurants

Postby Goat Boy » 12 Jul 2017, 12:44

I'm looking for some recommendations folks.

I have a hankering for pastrami
German Dave wrote:Have a long hard look in the mirror will you

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 8441
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: London - Jewish delis and Jamaican restaurants

Postby WG Kaspar » 12 Jul 2017, 19:13

Take a stroll to Golders Green. You're bound to hit some Jewish deli there.
I run out of talent

User avatar
kewl klive
cultural defective
Posts: 14224
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: Petrus inhibito pompus

Re: London - Jewish delis and Jamaican restaurants

Postby kewl klive » 13 Jul 2017, 09:58

Fucking Zionist, worse than Radiohead.

What's wrong with a nice slice of Baba ghanoush?
Lonely Kal wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily.

Ho Ho Hodgson wrote:I know you think I pick on you.

Baldy K wrote:I'd love to meet Jeemo (no idea if he'd like to meet me).

User avatar
The Modernist
Posts: 9637
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 20:42

Re: London - Jewish delis and Jamaican restaurants

Postby The Modernist » 13 Jul 2017, 10:48

Goat Boy wrote:I'm looking for some recommendations folks.

I have a hankering for pastrami


Gaby's on the Charing Cross Road is a London institution and is famous for its salt beef on rye. Extremely reasonably priced too.

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 30446
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: London - Jewish delis and Jamaican restaurants

Postby Goat Boy » 13 Jul 2017, 13:10

The Savage Young Gash wrote:Fucking Zionist, worse than Radiohead.

What's wrong with a nice slice of Baba ghanoush?


I went to see Radiohead last week AND I told some Palestinian flag waving goon to feck off.
German Dave wrote:Have a long hard look in the mirror will you

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 30446
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: London - Jewish delis and Jamaican restaurants

Postby Goat Boy » 13 Jul 2017, 13:10

The Modernist wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:I'm looking for some recommendations folks.

I have a hankering for pastrami


Gaby's on the Charing Cross Road is a London institution and is famous for its salt beef on rye. Extremely reasonably priced too.


I've been there already, G but thanks for the recommendation :)
German Dave wrote:Have a long hard look in the mirror will you