Returning to London

How to get the very best from Planet Earth.
SlangKing

Returning to London

Postby SlangKing » 25 Jun 2015, 23:27

I'm bringing the fiance and her family to London; haven't been since 1998-99. I know most of the major sites, scenes, etc. but was wondering what folks recommended from a restaurant point of view. What are your favorites? All cuisines considered. Also, if anyone is interested in a drink on Saturday, July 11 - let me know. Would love to meet/ catch up with any locals available.
Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: Returning to London

Postby Minnie the Minx » 26 Jun 2015, 03:27

I thought you were in Austin that week luv??
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

SlangKing

Postby SlangKing » 26 Jun 2015, 05:38

Funny story. I get back to the U.S. on July 12th. Go to Austin on July 14th. Will definitely be seeing you and Michael there! :D
Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 26 Jun 2015, 18:04

'Greggs' are a chain of artisan bakeries that make delicious authentic 'workers' food. It's definitely worth hand- selecting a batch of their pastries and sausage rolls. They might even deliver stateside if you are visiting fellow bcb'ers.
Heyyyy!

"Fonz clearly has no fucks to give. I like the cut of his Cupicidal gib."

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 26 Jun 2015, 19:03

Fonz wrote:'Greggs' are a chain of artisan bakeries that make delicious authentic 'workers' food. It's definitely worth hand- selecting a batch of their pastries and sausage rolls. They might even deliver stateside if you are visiting fellow bcb'ers.

Fuck yeah

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 27 Jun 2015, 09:29

SlangKing wrote:I'm bringing the fiance and her family to London; haven't been since 1998-99. I know most of the major sites, scenes, etc. but was wondering what folks recommended from a restaurant point of view. What are your favorites? All cuisines considered. Also, if anyone is interested in a drink on Saturday, July 11 - let me know. Would love to meet/ catch up with any locals available.

Why not put this up in the Jolly Up section? I'm sure with a bit of warning, there will be people able to attend a mini JU, SlangKing?

As re restaurants etc, some of the locals (The Slider especially) will be your best bets for info.
Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol -
Cocaine

der nister

Postby der nister » 29 Jun 2015, 11:46

It's kinda depressing for a music forum to be proud of not knowing musicians.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 29 Jun 2015, 22:02

Diamond Dog wrote:
SlangKing wrote:I'm bringing the fiance and her family to London; haven't been since 1998-99. I know most of the major sites, scenes, etc. but was wondering what folks recommended from a restaurant point of view. What are your favorites? All cuisines considered. Also, if anyone is interested in a drink on Saturday, July 11 - let me know. Would love to meet/ catch up with any locals available.

Why not put this up in the Jolly Up section? I'm sure with a bit of warning, there will be people able to attend a mini JU, SlangKing?

As re restaurants etc, some of the locals (The Slider especially) will be your best bets for info.

Oh aye Slider is a good bet. First hand accounts and he'll not mince words.

Dr Markus wrote:

'skope
BCB poster of the year 2014

Postby 'skope » 04 Aug 2015, 17:49

a big hurdle. hopefully my avatar and username will continue to influence this thread.

Return to “All Around The World”