flat swap

How to get the very best from Planet Earth.
naughty boy
hounds people off the board

flat swap

Postby naughty boy » 31 May 2015, 09:26

Anyone tried this? I'm looking to let out my Prague flat in August and swap with someone living in Berlin, Edinburgh, Barcelona or other places, but I'm a bit wary of the system. What if they trash the place? that kind of thing.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

echolalia

Re: flat swap

Postby echolalia » 01 Jun 2015, 01:16

I’ve never done it formally but I know people who have, and didn’t like it. Problems with having showers and suchlike: minor stuff that gets insanely annoying.

I have a holiday every summer which requires someone looking after plants and creatures. So we try to get someone to live in the house – friends, visitors etc. – to look after things. A couple of years ago, a colleague of mine stayed here with her kids. When we came home, the house was full of animals. Geckos, stick insects, crickets and so on… and then one of my cats that had been missing for months even turned up. And she's still here!

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Re: flat swap

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 01 Jun 2015, 15:52

Not exactly the same thing, but the airbnb thread in NDL may be another way ...
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Return to “All Around The World”