Disneyland, etc.

How to get the very best from Planet Earth.

Have you ever been to a Disneyland?

Once
23%
Twice
3%
Three times
No votes
Four times
3%
Five times
No votes
Six times
5%
Seven times
3%
Eight times
No votes
More
23%
Footy
No votes
Never
41%

Total votes: 39

Darkness_Fish

Re: Disneyland, etc.

Postby Darkness_Fish » 14 Feb 2017, 15:52

I've got one kid, who's 9, and I've seriously considered taking him to Disney in Florida, but I have no idea what we'd do there. He's a bit small for most theme-park rides, except the lame ones, and it seems a lot of expense and a long way to go for a load of cartoon character shit.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Dayodead

Postby Dayodead » 14 Feb 2017, 18:21

Darkness_Fish wrote:I've got one kid, who's 9, and I've seriously considered taking him to Disney in Florida, but I have no idea what we'd do there. He's a bit small for most theme-park rides, except the lame ones, and it seems a lot of expense and a long way to go for a load of cartoon character shit.

If you are hitting up the Florida resort, there are plenty of rides for a little fish to go on...Plus, there are four main parks and two water parks to visit..:
Magic Kingdom Park
Epcot
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park (Most smaller kids dig this one the most...)

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park

Check out this unofficial Disney park page..(It's easier to deal with than the official Disney site...)
http://www.wdwinfo.com/

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 14 Feb 2017, 21:01

There's something wrong with Lux Interior giving me advice on Disney parks. Although, if it's Cramps approved, I'll definitely go.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Dayodead

Postby Dayodead » 14 Feb 2017, 22:04

:lol: :lol:

Kananga could obviously use some sun anyway...(Better bring some of that drug lord money, though...You'll need it.... :) )

Return to “All Around The World”