13%
5. Battenburg
13%

Total votes: 24

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: Mr Kipling - his finest moment

Postby Minnie the Minx » 16 Jan 2014, 16:53

I seem to remember my school used to make a variation of treacle tart with cornflakes on top! Anyone else remember that?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

CatnHat

Postby CatnHat » 16 Jan 2014, 16:59

Minnie the Mincepie wrote:I seem to remember my school used to make a variation of treacle tart with cornflakes on top! Anyone else remember that?

I do! The cook at the school my mum taught at was great and I think that was one of her offerings :)
Beebsy wrote: I make up for it but being very funny, witty and having large boobs.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 16 Jan 2014, 17:00

I thought it was just me! They used to put cornflakes on top of steamed fish too.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

CatnHat

Postby CatnHat » 16 Jan 2014, 17:02

Minnie the Mincepie wrote:I thought it was just me! They used to put cornflakes on top of steamed fish too.

:? Never had that
Beebsy wrote: I make up for it but being very funny, witty and having large boobs.

Phil T

Postby Phil T » 16 Jan 2014, 17:29

Minnie the Mincepie wrote:I seem to remember my school used to make a variation of treacle tart with cornflakes on top! Anyone else remember that?

Yes. my mum has made her version of treacle tart with a few different cereals over the years.
I remember her using cornflakes, Frosties, rice crispies and once, even sugar puffs.
The rice crispies version is the best, imo.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 16 Jan 2014, 17:30

Phil T wrote:

Yes. my mum has made her version of treacle tart with a few different cereals over the years.
I remember her using cornflakes, Frosties, rice crispies and once, even sugar puffs.

Ooh! Sugar Puffs were a bit weird weren't they? Smelt like hamster cages.

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 06 Aug 2015, 22:36

A sad day here. A pal brought some Mr. Kipling battenberg for me back from the UK. I looked at the ingredient list for Mr.Kipling's mini battenberg slices and they're not kosher. I'm having to distribute them :(

Dr Markus wrote:

Spock!

Postby Spock! » 07 Aug 2015, 00:18

ANALYSIS wrote:A sad day here. A pal brought some Mr. Kipling battenberg for me back from the UK. I looked at the ingredient list for Mr.Kipling's mini battenberg slices and they're not kosher. I'm having to distribute them :(

Last time I tried one it was so horribly sweet that I didn't finish it - prefer a gherkin any day!

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 07 Aug 2015, 00:32

John aka Josh wrote:
ANALYSIS wrote:A sad day here. A pal brought some Mr. Kipling battenberg for me back from the UK. I looked at the ingredient list for Mr.Kipling's mini battenberg slices and they're not kosher. I'm having to distribute them :(

Last time I tried one it was so horribly sweet that I didn't finish it - prefer a gherkin any day!

Hey, I love gherkins as much as the next person but gherkin v battenberg? Pffft!

Dr Markus wrote:

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 07 Aug 2015, 17:47

I found the ground up crickets and ant larvae made all the difference!
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Return to “Nextdoorland”