Does Obama deserve a kicking?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Does Obama deserve a kicking in next weeks Mid-Terms?

YES
26%
NO
74%

Total votes: 23

Dr Markus

Re: Does Obama deserve a kicking?

Postby Dr Markus » 02 Mar 2018, 16:57

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:All Presidents deserve a kicking for one thing or another. But Obama was the best President in our lifetime.

History will be kind.

Who do you think was the best president outside of your lifetime?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 02 Mar 2018, 16:58

Hard to pick against Lincoln - though he deserved to be kicked for a few things too.

Sadly, he was more than “kicked”.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 02 Mar 2018, 16:59

Still need to see the film Lincoln.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 02 Mar 2018, 17:16

see if Daniel Day Lewis will let you accompany him to his next colonoscopy.
I'm sure the effect will be pretty much the same but you'll save a lot of time.

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:All Presidents deserve a kicking for one thing or another. But Obama was the best President in our lifetime.

History will be kind.

Hell, I think the present day is pretty kind. I've been griping about people in positions of power since I was about 13 years old but, like most people, I know character when I see it. O. could talk calmly and respectfully to people who had NO respect for him. TRUMP can't go a week without badmouthing an ally or a member of his own administration!

Can you imagine Obama making some of the public statements TRUMP has made about gun control these last few days? can you imagine if Putin stood up in front of a picture of Florida being obliterated by a new tactical missle? people who support TRUMP no matter which way his teeth are falling out from one day to the next would be having a SHIT ATTACK if the calm respectful man was still in power instead of whatever the fuck it is we have now.the rest of us know we had it better.
uggy poopy doody.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 02 Mar 2018, 17:18

Sneelock wrote:see if Daniel Day Lewis will let you accompany him to his next colonoscopy.
I'm sure the effect will be pretty much the same but you'll save a lot of time.

Ah it can't be that bad can it?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 02 Mar 2018, 17:20

I like DDL and I suppose it was worth seeing for his performance.
I found the movie stuffy and over-reverential but I seem to be in the minority.
Last edited by Sneelock on 03 Mar 2018, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 02 Mar 2018, 17:23

I'm not even joking when I say I think the movie could have been improved by having people on screen belching and farting.
they would seem more like MEN instead of stuffed things in a museum.
uggy poopy doody.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 02 Mar 2018, 17:35

Sneelock wrote:I like DDL and I suppose it was worth seeing for his performance.
I found the movie stuffy and over-referential but I seem to be in the minority.

Aye a friend of mine said it was basically 3 hours of people arguing for and against abolishing slavery, and the affects of it.

Return to “Nextdoorland”