Your latest crush?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
joels344
Posts: 778
Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 17:37
Contact:

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby joels344 » 05 Mar 2017, 00:46

For obvious reasons:

Image

User avatar
PresMuffley
Posts: 946
Joined: 06 Feb 2017, 12:00

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby PresMuffley » 05 Mar 2017, 02:02

She's physically attractive, but I feel that her personality & intellect are her greatest assets - which probably sounds like a goofy thing to say, but there you have it. I like that she has knowledge & a respect for the history of cinema. Maybe one day she'll get behind the camera.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

User avatar
joels344
Posts: 778
Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 17:37
Contact:

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby joels344 » 06 Mar 2017, 04:47

PresMuffley wrote:She's physically attractive, but I feel that her personality & intellect are her greatest assets - which probably sounds like a goofy thing to say, but there you have it. I like that she has knowledge & a respect for the history of cinema. Maybe one day she'll get behind the camera.


That's not a goofy thing to say at all. Those are all the reasons why I find her appealing. Sure, he physical beautiful is there but her intellectual and personality qualities make her quite the catch.

User avatar
borofan
Posts: 3069
Joined: 29 Jul 2003, 21:17
Location: Lost in translation

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby borofan » 06 Mar 2017, 18:17

joels344 wrote:
PresMuffley wrote:She's physically attractive, but I feel that her personality & intellect are her greatest assets - which probably sounds like a goofy thing to say, but there you have it. I like that she has knowledge & a respect for the history of cinema. Maybe one day she'll get behind the camera.


That's not a goofy thing to say at all. Those are all the reasons why I find her appealing. Sure, he physical beautiful is there but her intellectual and personality qualities make her quite the catch.

Who is she? It's remarkably annoying when pictures are posted to this thread with no identification given.
We're usually skipping around the function room in our long-johns by now...

User avatar
PresMuffley
Posts: 946
Joined: 06 Feb 2017, 12:00

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby PresMuffley » 06 Mar 2017, 19:04

It's recent academy award winner Emma Stone.

Try not getting annoyed so easily :)
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

User avatar
pcqgod
Posts: 16132
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 07:23
Location: Texas

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby pcqgod » 06 Mar 2017, 19:55

Image

Summer Bishil, "Margo" on "The Magicians."
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

User avatar
joels344
Posts: 778
Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 17:37
Contact:

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby joels344 » 06 Mar 2017, 23:15

borofan wrote:
joels344 wrote:
PresMuffley wrote:She's physically attractive, but I feel that her personality & intellect are her greatest assets - which probably sounds like a goofy thing to say, but there you have it. I like that she has knowledge & a respect for the history of cinema. Maybe one day she'll get behind the camera.


That's not a goofy thing to say at all. Those are all the reasons why I find her appealing. Sure, he physical beautiful is there but her intellectual and personality qualities make her quite the catch.

Who is she? It's remarkably annoying when pictures are posted to this thread with no identification given.


My future wife.

User avatar
borofan
Posts: 3069
Joined: 29 Jul 2003, 21:17
Location: Lost in translation

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby borofan » 07 Mar 2017, 18:36

PresMuffley wrote:It's recent academy award winner Emma Stone.

Try not getting annoyed so easily :)

Once the serial ignoramuses who post unidentified photos get some manners.
We're usually skipping around the function room in our long-johns by now...

User avatar
nev harp
cultural defective
Posts: 14635
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: on parole

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby nev harp » 10 Mar 2017, 09:57

Image

I get it!
Hip Someone who knows the score. Someone who understands jive talk Someone who is with it The expression is not subject to definition because, if you don't dig what it means, no one can ever tell you.

User avatar
borofan
Posts: 3069
Joined: 29 Jul 2003, 21:17
Location: Lost in translation

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby borofan » 10 Mar 2017, 17:47

clive gash wrote:Image

I get it!

See post above.
We're usually skipping around the function room in our long-johns by now...

User avatar
Johnny Fartpants
Posts: 364
Joined: 07 Feb 2016, 00:23

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Johnny Fartpants » 10 Mar 2017, 18:01

I've got a bit of a thing for Paisley Billings off Tattoo Fixers at the moment. She's quite a big girl but she's aaaalllll woman!

Image
Beebsy wrote:Oh I see... you heard I came back and thought you'd steal my thunder, eh? Fuck off.

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 30941
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Goat Boy » 10 Mar 2017, 18:02

I do like big hair on a woman
Jimbo wrote:I'm on a we never went to the moon video tear these days - and it looks like we didn't.


The Modernist wrote:I wanted to buy a pork pie the other day. Not there.

User avatar
Johnny Fartpants
Posts: 364
Joined: 07 Feb 2016, 00:23

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Johnny Fartpants » 10 Mar 2017, 18:08

Goat Boy wrote:I do like big hair on a woman


Me too. I thinks she's bloody lovely!
Beebsy wrote:Oh I see... you heard I came back and thought you'd steal my thunder, eh? Fuck off.

User avatar
K
Posts: 7453
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 21:10
Location: Under the watchful eye of the Clive police

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby K » 10 Mar 2017, 19:13

Goat Boy wrote:I do like big hair on a woman

Depends where it is.
“He’s got the memory of an elephant ... and the trophy cabinet of one too.”

User avatar
Griff's Colombian Friend
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29060
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Griff's Colombian Friend » 10 Mar 2017, 19:15

I have a cracking one on my chin at the moment. Down, boys!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15128
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Belle Lettre » 10 Mar 2017, 23:12

I have an incipient moustache on the left hand side
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

User avatar
K
Posts: 7453
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 21:10
Location: Under the watchful eye of the Clive police

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby K » 10 Mar 2017, 23:18

Belle Lettre wrote:I have an incipient moustache on the left hand side

It a gonna burn, give me music make me jump and prance
It a go done, give me the music make me rock in the dance
“He’s got the memory of an elephant ... and the trophy cabinet of one too.”

User avatar
nev harp
cultural defective
Posts: 14635
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: on parole

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby nev harp » 10 Mar 2017, 23:20

Belle Lettre wrote:I have an incipient moustache on the left hand side


Depends where it is.
Hip Someone who knows the score. Someone who understands jive talk Someone who is with it The expression is not subject to definition because, if you don't dig what it means, no one can ever tell you.

User avatar
nev harp
cultural defective
Posts: 14635
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: on parole

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby nev harp » 11 Mar 2017, 13:14

Image
Hip Someone who knows the score. Someone who understands jive talk Someone who is with it The expression is not subject to definition because, if you don't dig what it means, no one can ever tell you.

User avatar
borofan
Posts: 3069
Joined: 29 Jul 2003, 21:17
Location: Lost in translation

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby borofan » 11 Mar 2017, 19:25

clive gash wrote:Image

No identification AGAIN. Who the fuck is it, fer Chrissakes....
We're usually skipping around the function room in our long-johns by now...