Your latest crush?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Wally Bingbang
Long Player
Posts: 39940
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Wally Bingbang » 17 Mar 2018, 21:15

Didn't you used to date her?
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
Butch Manly
Utter Cad
Posts: 51157
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:22
Location: 16 Beasley Street

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Butch Manly » 17 Mar 2018, 21:52

Harvey K-Tel wrote:Didn't you used to date her?
:o
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 50161
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby C » 19 Mar 2018, 17:06

quix wrote:
I fancied Mackenzie Crook for a while when he was in the office :D

Image


He was in the same class as my wife at Sutton-at-Hone Primary School, Dartford.

He was just plain 'Paul' back then





.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15557
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Belle Lettre » 19 Mar 2018, 17:26

C wrote:
quix wrote:
I fancied Mackenzie Crook for a while when he was in the office :D

Image


He was in the same class as my wife at Sutton-at-Hone Primary School, Dartford.

He was just plain 'Paul' back then.

:D
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

User avatar
'Face of Fruit Pastilles 1981'
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18461
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: ask me tomorrow and it'll be a completely different list

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby 'Face of Fruit Pastilles 1981' » 22 Mar 2018, 11:21

Image
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Dr Markus » 27 Mar 2018, 16:46

More of a past crush, but I used to be mad about this lady back in the day. Now? turns out she's 2nd in command in sex cult. I sure can pick em.

Image
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
pcqgod
Posts: 17085
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 07:23
Location: Texas

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby pcqgod » 27 Mar 2018, 17:13

Dr Markus wrote:More of a past crush, but I used to be mad about this lady back in the day. Now? turns out she's 2nd in command in sex cult. I sure can pick em.

Image


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4875033/h ... d-branded/

Parlato claims that if they fail to follow Allison Mack's commands they are beaten with a paddle.


By her?
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Dr Markus » 27 Mar 2018, 17:14

If only......I mean, I don't know, couldn't tell ya.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Pansy Puff
Posts: 8659
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 21:10
Location: Under the watchful eye of the Clive police

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Pansy Puff » 13 Apr 2018, 21:42

Image
The Happy Mondays were disqualified from a special edition of the BBC’s Bargain Hunt after Bez broke the show’s rules by artificially inflating prices, handing victory to Pulp.

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32412
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Goat Boy » 14 Apr 2018, 15:03

Image

Dua Lipa.
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
'Face of Fruit Pastilles 1981'
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18461
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: ask me tomorrow and it'll be a completely different list

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby 'Face of Fruit Pastilles 1981' » 14 Apr 2018, 15:04

Yep.
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

User avatar
wannabee enfant terrible
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16872
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: forever in Peter’s thoughts

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby wannabee enfant terrible » 14 Apr 2018, 15:05

#eyebrows
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.


User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32412
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Goat Boy » 14 Apr 2018, 15:07

Image


#splooge
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
'Face of Fruit Pastilles 1981'
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18461
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: ask me tomorrow and it'll be a completely different list

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby 'Face of Fruit Pastilles 1981' » 14 Apr 2018, 21:56

Image
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

User avatar
Neige
Alpine Numpty
Posts: 16311
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:11
Location: On 2 oz of plastic with a hole in the middle (of nowhere)

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Neige » 16 Apr 2018, 10:35

Image

Anna Gorbachyova - I went to our little municipal theatre yesterday and she sang the title role in a stunning performance of Iolanta, Tchaikovsky's last opera.
Thumpety-thump beats plinkety-plonk every time. - Rayge

User avatar
wannabee enfant terrible
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16872
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: forever in Peter’s thoughts

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby wannabee enfant terrible » 16 Apr 2018, 21:14

Image
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.


User avatar
Lord Rother
Posts: 6091
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 11:54
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Lord Rother » 18 Apr 2018, 09:20

Wrong thread

User avatar
Geezee
Posts: 12331
Joined: 24 Jul 2003, 10:14
Location: Where joy divides into vision

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Geezee » 18 Apr 2018, 09:38

Yep - "Cost of Getting Drunk" thread.
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 66605
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby Diamond Dog » 18 Apr 2018, 21:34

Image

Image

Erin Ross.
1-800-288-8372

User avatar
'Face of Fruit Pastilles 1981'
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18461
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: ask me tomorrow and it'll be a completely different list

Re: Your latest crush?

Postby 'Face of Fruit Pastilles 1981' » 19 Apr 2018, 23:43

oh Nesrine
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.