The Newbie Introduction Thread

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 06 Sep 2017, 15:43

Cheers Hugh. :)

User avatar
Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist
Posts: 24649
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:51
Location: at sea

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Copehead » 06 Sep 2017, 17:44

Boe Jaxter wrote:Cheers Hugh. :)


Hi Joe

You haven't missed anything
Dancing in the streets of Hyannis

Image

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 06 Sep 2017, 19:26

Copehead wrote:
Boe Jaxter wrote:Cheers Hugh. :)


Hi Joe

You haven't missed anything

Hi Will, it's nice to see you're still around.

User avatar
Osgood
Posts: 1946
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 09:48
Location: Madrid

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Osgood » 07 Sep 2017, 13:30

Hi Joe, nice to see you here
Nobody's ferpect.

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 9058
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby WG Kaspar » 07 Sep 2017, 17:06

No it's not.
I run out of talent

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 07 Sep 2017, 17:47

Osgood wrote:Hi Joe, nice to see you here

Cheers mate, that's very kind of you. :)

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 07 Sep 2017, 17:47

WG Kaspar wrote:No it's not.

Fuck off Fannybawz.

User avatar
WG Kaspar
Posts: 9058
Joined: 28 Jan 2007, 09:07

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby WG Kaspar » 07 Sep 2017, 21:34

Boe Jaxter wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:No it's not.

Fuck off Fannybawz.

Love you too Joe.
I run out of talent

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 08 Sep 2017, 10:22

WG Kaspar wrote:
Boe Jaxter wrote:
WG Kaspar wrote:No it's not.

Fuck off Fannybawz.

Love you too Joe.

Mwah!

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15978
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Belle Lettre » 08 Sep 2017, 10:56

'Mon yerself!
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 08 Sep 2017, 19:31

Osgood wrote:Hi Joe, nice to see you here

Hi Pepe, it's nice to see you on here. Is Mojo4 still functioning?

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 08 Sep 2017, 19:34

Belle Lettre wrote:'Mon yerself!

Thanks you. Personally, I use a lower case m after the apostrophe as it's the capital letter which the apostrophe replaces, I'm willing to be corrected. This is after all, BCB. :P

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 15978
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Belle Lettre » 08 Sep 2017, 19:58

*sigh*
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 09 Sep 2017, 13:38

Belle Lettre wrote:*sigh*


:lol:

User avatar
Osgood
Posts: 1946
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 09:48
Location: Madrid

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Osgood » 09 Sep 2017, 18:50

Boe Jaxter wrote:
Osgood wrote:Hi Joe, nice to see you here

Hi Pepe, it's nice to see you on here. Is Mojo4 still functioning?


I guess so, haven't been there for ages. Most of the people I liked to interact with are either here or gone, and last time I was there, there were a couple of hyperactive posters that made the board quite boring. A pity because I think the atmosphere there was more friendly than here, but ...
Nobody's ferpect.

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 09 Sep 2017, 21:34

Osgood wrote:
Boe Jaxter wrote:
Osgood wrote:Hi Joe, nice to see you here

Hi Pepe, it's nice to see you on here. Is Mojo4 still functioning?


I guess so, haven't been there for ages. Most of the people I liked to interact with are either here or gone, and last time I was there, there were a couple of hyperactive posters that made the board quite boring. A pity because I think the atmosphere there was more friendly than here, but ...


I logged on around a year ago, it was a shadow of it's former glory. I haven't been around here for ages, mostly because I couldn't log on. Does anyone hear from Carlos?I
'll see you around mate. :)

User avatar
Osgood
Posts: 1946
Joined: 28 Nov 2014, 09:48
Location: Madrid

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Osgood » 11 Sep 2017, 12:01

Boe Jaxter wrote:I logged on around a year ago, it was a shadow of it's former glory. I haven't been around here for ages, mostly because I couldn't log on. Does anyone hear from Carlos?I
'll see you around mate. :)

Just checked and Carlos is back to activity there, same as Mark. If you and John (panama) go back to it, I might reconsider :)
Nobody's ferpect.

Joe Baxter
Posts: 134
Joined: 06 Sep 2017, 10:22

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Joe Baxter » 11 Sep 2017, 19:23

:P

User avatar
Dr. Baron
Diamond Geezer
Posts: 44125
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Dr. Baron » 12 Sep 2017, 14:06

Boe Jaxter wrote:I logged on around a year ago, it was a shadow of it's former glory.


In fairness, 2001-03 was a long time ago.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
GoogaMooga wrote:It's a film I have waited 39 years to see. Now I have the chance, but I may just crap out.

sloopjohnc
Posts: 63921
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby sloopjohnc » 16 Sep 2017, 19:29

Still Baron wrote:
Boe Jaxter wrote:I logged on around a year ago, it was a shadow of it's former glory.


In fairness, 2001-03 was a long time ago.


Yeah, but there's a reason guys like Joe and Johnny Fartpants look in and skedaddle. Hours go by without responses on posts. Sometimes days.

Sometimes I try to be more provocative than my actual views just to get a pulse. I don't know if the paddles could get much of a heartbeat anymore.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!