in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Johnny Fartpants

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Johnny Fartpants » 30 Sep 2019, 18:06

Joe Baxter wrote:
Loki wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:Johnny Fartpants

Did Mark quit Facebook?

He unfriended me on Facebook, apparently because he didn't like my posts about Scottish independence and politics, about which he knew fuck all.

And neither do you. :P

I unfriended you on Facebook not because I didn’t like your posts on Scottish Independece. I unfriended you because of your steadfast refusal to even consider any opinion ... and indeed facts ... that didn’t meet with your bigoted view of the world. You used to constantly demand other people gave proof of their facts and figures whilst blindly refusing to back up any of your own rants.

But most of all Joe, I unfriended you because you brought it down to personal insults and abuse. And I just couldn’t be arsed anymore.
Beebsy wrote:Oh I see... you heard I came back and thought you'd steal my thunder, eh? Fuck off.

Robert

Re: The Newbie Introduction Thread

Postby Robert » 03 Oct 2019, 13:11

Johnny Fartpants wrote:
Joe Baxter wrote:
Loki wrote:Did Mark quit Facebook?

He unfriended me on Facebook, apparently because he didn't like my posts about Scottish independence and politics, about which he knew fuck all.

And neither do you. :P

I unfriended you on Facebook not because I didn’t like your posts on Scottish Independece. I unfriended you because of your steadfast refusal to even consider any opinion ... and indeed facts ... that didn’t meet with your bigoted view of the world. You used to constantly demand other people gave proof of their facts and figures whilst blindly refusing to back up any of your own rants.

But most of all Joe, I unfriended you because you brought it down to personal insults and abuse. And I just couldn’t be arsed anymore.

Homo!