in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Marilyn Manson

Postby Lord Rother » 01 Feb 2021, 20:05

Geezee

Re: Marilyn Manson

Postby Geezee » 02 Feb 2021, 13:36

I'm quite surprised that this was not actually official - it's been so well-known and heavily reported. Not that I like his music in any meaningful way, but I've always had something of a soft spot for him after his appearance in Bowling for Columbine. But christ, what a monster.
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 02 Feb 2021, 15:57

"He started grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years. I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission."

Apparently the "teenager" was eighteen. Notice how the BBC didn't mention her age just the triggering "teenager". Fucking BBC. Really?
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 02 Feb 2021, 17:02

Jimbo wrote:Apparently the "teenager" was eighteen. Notice how the BBC didn't mention her age just the triggering "teenager". Fucking BBC. Really?

They were quoting her, and it was a statement of fact. (While we're at it, "Manson" was 37.)

You do have a special knack for zeroing in on the really important stuff, Jimbo.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 02 Feb 2021, 21:21

LOL. Since when is 18 not a teenager, anyway?
"The reason I say Trump won is that he came across as more confident, quicker-witted."
-John Coan on the Presidential debate

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 02 Feb 2021, 21:49

Come on. A victim's age is an intrinsic part of most news stories. Had the BBC mentioned her age when the abuse started or her age when they had met, that would have been okay I guess, but to leave readers to guess her age is negligent. I heard her age on a YouTube commentary. And that commentary - and I - could be wrong but had the BBC done the minimum news reporting there would be no guessing.

And more important than an eighteen year old being considered a teenager is that eighteen is the age of consent or an age where legally the girl/woman/individual has the right to choose who she wants to be with. She chose to be with Manson.

And where are the police is this story?

See, this is how the horseshit gets rolling.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 02 Feb 2021, 21:58

Jimbo wrote:
See, this is how the horseshit gets rolling.

You seem to be the only one rolling it.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 02 Feb 2021, 22:47

Jimbo wrote:And more important than an eighteen year old being considered a teenager is that eighteen is the age of consent or an age where legally the girl/woman/individual has the right to choose who she wants to be with. She chose to be with Manson.

So you figure she chose to be raped and abused?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 02 Feb 2021, 23:05

Charlie O. wrote:
Jimbo wrote:And more important than an eighteen year old being considered a teenager is that eighteen is the age of consent or an age where legally the girl/woman/individual has the right to choose who she wants to be with. She chose to be with Manson.

So you figure she chose to be raped and abused?

No, dummy, read what I wrote. She chose to be with Manson.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 02 Feb 2021, 23:22

So?

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 02 Feb 2021, 23:23

Jimbo, ALL domestic abuse cases involve people who chose to be with each other!

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 02 Feb 2021, 23:23

... dummy.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 03 Feb 2021, 00:48

Charlie O. wrote:... dummy.

I'm sorry. I got carried away. You are not a dummy. I am for calling you one.

My point was to try and make you see how if the BBC is negligent here it is negligent elsewhere - especially recently with the Covid crap.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 03 Feb 2021, 01:50

Apology accepted.

But I would say that whether Wood was 17 or 18 or 16 or 19 is ultimately not relevant to this particular story. If she were accusing him of statutory rape, then it would be, from a legal standpoint. But the abuse is the abuse regardless.

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 03 Feb 2021, 01:55

Charlie O. wrote:Jimbo, ALL domestic abuse cases involve people who chose to be with each other!

i realize that no one really listens to me. i get it. (not specifically to you, charlie, but to eveyone in this thread.)

generally, i do not give one crap about who listens to me or not. let's check the BCB historical record on that front (mwhahaha.) i talk anyway. we all know it's my nature.

i have also said it ere now, many times. i do so understand the need to respond. i do. end of disclaimers.

i want everyone to consider one thing: the fucque-headed hematode is a foul, empathy-free, scum-swilling psychopath. alll he wants is reaction, attention. he is not salvageable. he is slime. i'm not wrong on this, people. trust me.

all i'm sayin is this: maybe it's better not to engage him at all. why? as pissed off as you may get, yer not actually helping or doing it for anyone else. yer not. everyone knows. what yer doing is venting. and mannn, do i get that. mwhahaha. i do.

but venting is not as fun as you think it is when you've got slime all over the premises.

he hasn't changed any of his tunes once. he never will.

fucque him.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 03 Feb 2021, 01:56

You're right, of course.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 03 Feb 2021, 06:43

kath wrote:
i want everyone to consider one thing: the fucque-headed hematode is a foul, empathy-free, scum-swilling psychopath. alll he wants is reaction, attention. he is not salvageable. he is slime. i'm not wrong on this, people. trust me.

Err, Marilyn Manson right?

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 03 Feb 2021, 14:19

Lord Rother wrote:
kath wrote:

My thought exactly. :D

But of course you're right kath. Scum from A to Z. Let him rot in a dark pit, away from any kind of limelight.
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 04 Feb 2021, 02:39

Lord Rother wrote:
kath wrote:

heh.

more like two sides of the same coin.

one side: narcissistic, wanting POWAH and superiority by being a psychologically and physically abusive, sadistic fucquer over women. got enough money and power to get away with it.

the other side: narcissistic, wanting POWAH and superiority by being a blustering, armchair keyboard fucquer (also to women, but from his bubbled distance) when he's really a dickless, inadequate, rampantly insecure coward, afraid of his own mortality. ya know what else? i'd give this one decent odds at already being vaccinated.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 04 Feb 2021, 05:17

Then they throw their empty pistol at you.
Then you win.