98% of the adult population in Denmark is online

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

98% of the adult population in Denmark is online

Postby GoogaMooga » 21 Jan 2021, 09:39

Denmark is the most digitalized country in the world, with 98% of the adult population online. And still the government can't get enough. Next month I will have to bite the bullet and buy a mobile phone, my first ever. I resisted all these years. Can't say I am happy about it. But I have no choice. Banks across the country close their till service next month. It's all online after that. Making us vulnerable to hacking. More password hassle also.

"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

C
Robust

Re: 98% of the adult population in Denmark is online

Postby C » 24 Jan 2021, 12:28

I wouldn't mind being online with her....!

Don't tell Mrs C

LMG wrote:I carelessly remarked that my noisy neighbour deserved a sharp word. [for disturbance]
The next day his semi-naked body was found staked out in his garden, a copy of GG's album cover Giant For A Day situated where his head had previously been attached

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Re: 98% of the adult population in Denmark is online

Postby GoogaMooga » 28 Jan 2021, 04:52

C wrote:I wouldn't mind being online with her....!

Don't tell Mrs C

:lol:
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck