The Falls of The House Of Windsor.

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Samoan

The Falls of The House Of Windsor.

Postby Samoan » 02 Nov 2020, 17:04

Charles earlier this year.

William also in April although they kept it on the down low.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/nov/02/prince-william-tested-positive-for-coronavirus-in-april

I'm puzzled as to why they risked letting The Queen out on an official visit last month - to Porton Down of all places (I'm not sure I'd want to go anywhere near there!) but it was for her to be Seen.
(I thought she looked as if she'd lost a bit of weight - say half a stone - although that's no bad thing as she was a touch plump, like her Mum at that age)

Naturally it's a huge coup for the longest-lived and longest-reigning British monarch, the longest-serving female head of state in world history, the world's oldest living monarch, longest-reigning current monarch, and oldest and longest-serving current head of state to be seen out, active and Robust.

And no fear as there are the Three young Cambridge sprogs waiting in the wings and currently enjoying a happy albeit locked-down childhood with doting parents.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

Minnie the Minx wrote: I do wonder where everyone is getting very small cardigans from.

jimboo

Re: The Falls of The House Of Windsor.

Postby jimboo » 02 Nov 2020, 21:12

Oh no, royals get iIl! Poor royals . Is there not a HELLO magazine forum for you to pour out your worries for priviliged ribbon cutters?
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 03 Nov 2020, 09:16

jimboo wrote:Oh no, royals get iIl! Poor royals . Is there not a HELLO magazine forum for you to pour out your worries for priviliged ribbon cutters?

Just wait until there's no one there to cut those ribbons you treasonous bastard!

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 03 Nov 2020, 10:12

Samoan wrote:
I'm puzzled as to why they risked letting The Queen out on an official visit last month .....
Naturally it's a huge coup for the longest-lived and longest-reigning British monarch, the longest-serving female head of state in world history, the world's oldest living monarch, longest-reigning current monarch, and oldest and longest-serving current head of state to be seen out, active and Robust.

Yes the way Liz just like, went out!!
Into the wild!!
The Wild!!
Amazing!!
What a feat!!
Huge Coup!!

Huge Coup!!

Huge Coup!!

"Here she is the longest-lived and longest-reigning British monarch, the longest-serving female head of state in world history, the world's oldest living monarch, longest-reigning current monarch, and oldest and longest-serving current head of state - the magnificent Liz Two and she's coming directly to .....YOU!!"
I have put the ignorant, inflammatory bore on ignore.

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 03 Nov 2020, 12:04

Diamond Dog wrote:
Samoan wrote:
I'm puzzled as to why they risked letting The Queen out on an official visit last month .....

Yes the way Liz just like, went out!!
Into the wild!!
The Wild!!
Amazing!!
What a feat!!
Huge Coup!!

Huge Coup!!

Huge Coup!!

"Here she is the longest-lived and longest-reigning British monarch, the longest-serving female head of state in world history, the world's oldest living monarch, longest-reigning current monarch, and oldest and longest-serving current head of state - the magnificent Liz Two and she's coming directly to .....YOU!!"

Come on, we all know Brenda is a giant female lizard who is hundreds, possibly thousands of years old, and as such is hardly going to fall prey to some made up virus that's, let's be honest here, is no worse than a minor dose of flu.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 03 Nov 2020, 13:48

jimboo wrote:Oh no, royals get iIl! Poor royals . Is there not a HELLO magazine forum for you to pour out your worries for priviliged ribbon cutters?

Ahh, get away with you!

Start Some Threads! :)
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

Minnie the Minx wrote: I do wonder where everyone is getting very small cardigans from.