The Trumps have tested positive for Covid 19

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Re: The Trumps have tested positive for Covid 19

Postby kath » 05 Oct 2020, 20:29

soundchaser wrote:
kath wrote:

ugh. why are they ALL like this? it's as though trump either directly hired, surrounded himself with, or lured towards himself like a magnet every sick, sociopathic, stupid, lying fucquer in america. they are all like him.

did ya see the comment of the guy right below the clip?

"That video aged like a cup of yogurt hidden under the seat of a car all summer."

heh

He sure drained the swamp...and tipped it all over The White House.

Shit stinks wherever. But especially there in Covid central right now.

yep, two of mcenany's deputies have it, too.

meeeeeanwhile, trump has annouced on twitter that he is leaving walter reed at 6:30pm. essentially tweeting, "i feel great! don't be afraid of no stinkin covid! we've got great drugs now! haven't felt this good in 20 years!"

he is still rampantly infectious, mind. he still hasn't hit the danger zone. he is a delusional moron and a threat to society. we'll see how wonderful he really is. but he is most certainly delusional enough and enough of a careless fucquer to wanna hit a rally, like, tomorrow.

too bad we didn't have actual, ethical docs at walter reed. they could've given him a psych eval, too.

kath

Postby kath » 05 Oct 2020, 20:34

and more gems from dr. bullcrap:

"There are HIPAA rules and regulations that restrict me in sharing certain things for his safety and his own health and reasons"
(this is his reason for not showing trump's lung scans. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. SUS-PECT.)

(someone else has clarified that invoking HIPAA means the patient didn't authorize the doc to release those records. that means trump himself doesn't want his lung scans revealed. anyone wanna guess why? i'll give ya a hint. it's a word that begins with a "p" and ends with a "neumonia.")

"As far as travel goes, we'll see "
(he is referring to trump hittin the campaign trail again. funny... trump uses the same "we'll see" alll the time)

"Everyone wants that."
(he says smiling, on refusing to answer yet again when trump's last negative test result was. ugggggggh. slimy, arrogant fucquer.)

and yet again, he says trump may not be out of the woods yet.

this doc oughtta be in jail.
Last edited by kath on 05 Oct 2020, 20:51, edited 1 time in total.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 05 Oct 2020, 20:49

I love his "don't be afraid of covid!" line, as if everyone else has access to the same healthcare as him.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

kath

Postby kath » 05 Oct 2020, 20:54

harvey k-tel wrote:I love his "don't be afraid of covid!" line, as if everyone else has access to the same healthcare as him.

exactly.

also: "don't be afraid of covid, unless you are anyone who is anywhere around my ass for the next whenever."

the WH finally sent out a thing to all the staff. guess what it said? if yer showing symptoms, don't come to work, go see yer own doctor.

in other words, if we gave it to you, just fucque off.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 05 Oct 2020, 21:38

As said by the guy I’ve picked this up from.... WTF, Don Jnr becoming the voice of reason!!? :o

...Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10 ... ly-divided

Further down the article...
The friend said that as Fred Sr.’s disease worsened––he once came down the stairs wearing three neckties––the family created a system so that Fred could think he was still running the Trump Organization. Every day Fred Sr. would go to the office in Brooklyn and they would give him blank papers to sort through and sign. The phone on Fred’s desk was set up so that it could only dial out to his secretary. “Fred pretended to work,” the family friend said.

Image[/quote]

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 05 Oct 2020, 22:37

harvey k-tel wrote:I love his "don't be afraid of covid!" line, as if everyone else has access to the same healthcare as him.

You won’t hear DT questioning where his tax dollars - all US$750 of them - are going.

kath

Postby kath » 06 Oct 2020, 00:32

Lord Rother wrote:As said by the guy I’ve picked this up from.... WTF, Don Jnr becoming the voice of reason!!? :o

...Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10 ... ly-divided

Further down the article...
The friend said that as Fred Sr.’s disease worsened––he once came down the stairs wearing three neckties––the family created a system so that Fred could think he was still running the Trump Organization. Every day Fred Sr. would go to the office in Brooklyn and they would give him blank papers to sort through and sign. The phone on Fred’s desk was set up so that it could only dial out to his secretary. “Fred pretended to work,” the family friend said.

wowww.

and i don't think don jr. is as much the voice of reason as he is terrified outta his skull, mwhahaha. even the dumb spawn know it was badddd.

first, trump tweet:

"Will be back on the Campaign Trail soon!!! The Fake News only shows the Fake Polls."

trump leaving walter reed: ((i hope these vids show up. i'm not used to posting vids from twitter.)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313247965453189120

fave comment: "please god somebody scrub down that handrail."

trump arriving at white house and immediately taking off mask:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313253017983111168

what you may not be able to see in the above clip: there were two photographers who came out on that porch with trump.

the super-spreader tour continues.

i still think he is far from out in the clear.

kath

Postby kath » 06 Oct 2020, 00:42

gonna add this. again, hope i'm doing the link right.

posted with the comment, "it looks like he's gasping for air."

it may not look like gasping, but it doesn't look normal.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313256208363552769

the clip right below that one is even worse.

(she decides not to harp on the pneumonia thing again. ahem.)

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 06 Oct 2020, 01:00

I agree, it looks like labored breathing to me.

As far as the "signing blank pages" - clearly props for a photo op, wouldn't read too much into that.

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 06 Oct 2020, 03:02

I loved Jim Acostas comment on the Whitehorse porch carry on “Not so much an Evita moment more a Covita moment .

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 06 Oct 2020, 06:02

Mike Boom wrote:I loved Jim Acostas comment on the Whitehorse porch carry on “Not so much an Evita moment more a Covita moment .

Brilliant! :lol:

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 06 Oct 2020, 08:24

A case of history repeats itself?

Ninth (and shortest-lived) US President, Henry Harrison....

When Harrison came to Washington (for his inauguration), he wanted to show that he was still the steadfast hero of Tippecanoe and that he was a better educated and more thoughtful man than the backwoods caricature portrayed in the campaign. He took the oath of office on Thursday, March 4, 1841, a cold and wet day.[103] He braved the cold weather and chose not to wear an overcoat or a hat, rode on horseback to the ceremony rather than in the closed carriage that had been offered him, and delivered the longest inaugural address in American history[103] at 8,445 words (that) took him nearly two hours to read. He...then rode through the streets in the inaugural parade[104] and attended three inaugural balls that evening,[105] including one at Carusi's Saloon entitled the "Tippecanoe" ball with 1,000 guests who had paid $10 per person (equal to $297 in 2020).[106]

On March 26, 1841, Harrison became ill with cold-like symptoms. His symptoms grew progressively worse over the next two days, at which time a team of doctors was called in to treat him.[118] The prevailing misconception at the time was that his illness had been caused by the bad weather at his inauguration three weeks earlier.[119] The doctors diagnosed him with right lower lobe pneumonia, then placed heated suction cups on his bare torso and administered a series of bloodlettings to draw out the disease.[120] Those procedures failed to bring about improvement, so the doctors treated him with ipecac, castor oil, calomel, and finally with a boiled mixture of crude petroleum and Virginia snakeroot. All this only weakened Harrison further.[118]

Initially, no official announcement was made concerning Harrison's illness, which fueled public speculation and concern the longer he remained out of public view. By the end of the month, large crowds were gathering outside the White House, holding vigil while awaiting any news about the president's condition.[118] Harrison died on April 4, 1841, nine days after becoming ill[121] and exactly one month after taking the oath of office; he was the first president to die in office.

(Edited from longer Wikipedia entry)

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 06 Oct 2020, 08:56

kath wrote:gonna add this. again, hope i'm doing the link right.

He looks really unwell. He’ll be back in hospital in no time.

kath

Postby kath » 06 Oct 2020, 13:26

Charlie O. wrote:I agree, it looks like labored breathing to me.

As far as the "signing blank pages" - clearly props for a photo op, wouldn't read too much into that.

i don't read too much into the props either, as he's been staging everything like his own presidential reality show this whole time.

but i *do* think he has some form of dementia. i do think he has gotten worse, just in the four years as president. i just rarely focus on that, becuz it is only one aspect of the sick soup that is trump. his main problem: he's a malignant narcissisist. and when people like that are in charge of a country, there is a very clear historical pattern of how things... er... "progress".

and i don't mind in the least having my own shot at diagnosing him, even though i am no med professional. i am no expert on anything, mwhaha. but there are plenty of these professionals i read, and they are all about duty to warn. i don't care, cuz trump is a walking staph infection on the ass of humanity, and any info that helps us understand him and get him out, i am for.

he is delusional. right now, that whole balcony thing, was meant to show him as the invincible strongman who can beat anydamnthing. (in reality, it showed him as pathetically weak and obviously sick, but that's the move.) and all his minions on fox news have picked up that same refrain and are runnin it into the ground. "look at our glorious leader, single-handedly defeating this nothing virus! joe biden can't lick the virus, he's never even had it or tried!! our leader has on his own defeated china!!"

they just don't have anything left but the cult stuff. it's sick, insane crap. but the very same crap has run as a soundtrack many times in history.

it doesn't end too well for these people, but someone like trump, quite clearly, would take everyone down with him if he could. pathological.

mind ye, it remains to be seen if he can last another week.

and the virus spreads and spreads.

usual disclaimer on polls, but a new CNN poll has biden up on trump 16 points... 57% to 41%.

the number on seniors? NBC/WSJ has the numbers at 62% to %35. CNN: 60% to 39%.

it is still a very dangerous situation. as trump gets more desperate and mentally fucqued/druggedup/whatever, he gets all the more crazy. yesterday morning, he put a call out on twitter for his followers to be "poll watchers" and to join the new army for trump. of course, by "poll watchers" he means his group of heavily-armed, violent, stupid thugs and proud boys to go intimidate voters at the polls. blazingly illegal, sure, but he wants chaos, he wants violence in his name so he can keep power.

someone, i can't recall who, put it very simply: trump's at war with the election.

and his supporters are SO FUCQUIN STUPID, some of em are on a twitter, proudly cheering on wanna-be dictator trump with things like, "yeahhh, baby, he's having his MUSSOLINI MOMENT, bitches!" they never finished a single history class, did they?

but i do get at least some personal satisfaction when i see one of the, say, marines in the group marines against trump, confront these proud boy jerkoffs, cowards who so desperately need to feel manly (in the same way trump does), who think guns and beer make them tough and are a replacement for never being able to get laid. a real marine says sumthin like, "yeah, sure, bring it on, right after you finish paintin yer shield in yer mother's basement, dickless." i get some enjoyment from that, i must admit.

kath

Postby kath » 06 Oct 2020, 13:31

Mike Boom wrote:I loved Jim Acostas comment on the Whitehorse porch carry on “Not so much an Evita moment more a Covita moment .

mwwhahahahahaa. chalk one up for acosta.

i keep sayin this, but people really are beyond sick of this shit.

chris cuomo, CNN anchor, while the footage of trump returning to the white house and taking off his mask rolls:

"how much bullshit do you need in yer life?"

kath

Postby kath » 06 Oct 2020, 13:38

Sam Stone wrote:A case of history repeats itself?

Ninth (and shortest-lived) US President, Henry Harrison....

When Harrison came to Washington (for his inauguration), he wanted to show that he was still the steadfast hero of Tippecanoe and that he was a better educated and more thoughtful man than the backwoods caricature portrayed in the campaign. He took the oath of office on Thursday, March 4, 1841, a cold and wet day.[103] He braved the cold weather and chose not to wear an overcoat or a hat, rode on horseback to the ceremony rather than in the closed carriage that had been offered him, and delivered the longest inaugural address in American history[103] at 8,445 words (that) took him nearly two hours to read. He...then rode through the streets in the inaugural parade[104] and attended three inaugural balls that evening,[105] including one at Carusi's Saloon entitled the "Tippecanoe" ball with 1,000 guests who had paid $10 per person (equal to $297 in 2020).[106]

On March 26, 1841, Harrison became ill with cold-like symptoms. His symptoms grew progressively worse over the next two days, at which time a team of doctors was called in to treat him.[118] The prevailing misconception at the time was that his illness had been caused by the bad weather at his inauguration three weeks earlier.[119] The doctors diagnosed him with right lower lobe pneumonia, then placed heated suction cups on his bare torso and administered a series of bloodlettings to draw out the disease.[120] Those procedures failed to bring about improvement, so the doctors treated him with ipecac, castor oil, calomel, and finally with a boiled mixture of crude petroleum and Virginia snakeroot. All this only weakened Harrison further.[118]

Initially, no official announcement was made concerning Harrison's illness, which fueled public speculation and concern the longer he remained out of public view. By the end of the month, large crowds were gathering outside the White House, holding vigil while awaiting any news about the president's condition.[118] Harrison died on April 4, 1841, nine days after becoming ill[121] and exactly one month after taking the oath of office; he was the first president to die in office.

(Edited from longer Wikipedia entry)

it does sound eerily similar, it does.

mind ya, trump has had four years to sow chaos, traffic in projection and get enabled by the entire republican and right-wing media machine. i think it's clear that only trump's hardcore fans, who are pieces of work themselves, buy any of it.

but as a lesson in reaping what you sow, yeah.

p.s. i have been trying to find some incredibly prescient quote i saw somewhere from a guy who said, in 2017, that a pandemic would be trump's katrina. in 2017. the guy deserves credit, so if anyone knows who said this, please put it up.

kath

Postby kath » 06 Oct 2020, 13:53

soundchaser wrote:
kath wrote:gonna add this. again, hope i'm doing the link right.

He looks really unwell. He’ll be back in hospital in no time.

you would think he would. but he truly is batshit. his world is collapsing, he knows it on some deep level, and he NEEDS to delude himself into thinking he's perfect and strong and tough and infallible. if he bulldozed the docs at walter reed, he's gonna bulldoze any docs or staff at the white house (while likely infecting all of em.)

i really don't know what he's gonna do. he could get so sick that he can't physically even do the staged moves anymore, let alone go out to a rally and speak in public. ("our leader is just taking a well-earned lil vacay time.") he could go out anyway and drop on the spot. ("our leader has been the target of an assassination by antifa in cahoots with the chinese!!")

you know he's gonna get pumped full of any and all drugs that make him feel even marginally good and with the POWAH. everything has been so staged, he could already have a week's worth of staged dear-leader vids lined up to cover for him. you can't put anything past him and his minions. they are desperate and terrified, the whole lot, of losing their only meal ticket to power, one, and facing real criminal charges, two, when the next administration enters in.

but yes, he is definitely not well. how delusional does he hafta be to think his balcony appearance showed the image of himself he thought it did?

the same kind of delusional that takes a joyride around the block while infected with covid at walter reed, so he could wave to his, er, hundreds of adoring idjuts for five minutes? that is the level of his need. he lives in his own alternate reality, bubbled up by his enablers, and he is desperate to keep it. it is crashing in on him. poor lil fucquer.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 06 Oct 2020, 14:18

Has anyone else heard anything about Trump availing himself of some sort of stem-cell treatment at Walter Reed?
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

kath

Postby kath » 06 Oct 2020, 14:48

harvey k-tel wrote:Has anyone else heard anything about Trump availing himself of some sort of stem-cell treatment at Walter Reed?

i don't know if he did, but i wouldn't at all be surprised if he got stem cell injections directly. those docs were throwin the kitchen sink at him.

all three of his druggy cocktail meds, regeneron, remdesivir and dexa, were developed using stem cell research, but that's standard.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 06 Oct 2020, 15:09

Great read/demolition by my favourite columnist:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... cony-drugs

Just in case there are problems with the link:

A rare moment of unity in the US election, as Donald Trump marked his return to the White House by gasping along with his detractors. On Monday night, the president puffed up the front staircase of his residence, his face coated in several more gallons of paint than the front elevation of the building. “Don’t let it dominate your lives,” he panted of the virus, a bad case of which tends to dominate your death.

Yet there he was, this hideous kink in the arc of history, giving the most dangerous balcony performance since Michael Jackson had his baby crowdsurf off one. The American people are all Blanket now.

As for the optics, “deranged balcony address” is certainly a look – but not one that tends to end well. How might this version turn out? Unfortunately, it’s not a question Trump’s attention span equips him to answer. His reference points for the form are the occasional three minutes of historical documentaries he’s forced to watch while searching his stomach-folds for the TV remote. It feels like he switches over to Fox News before discovering how a whole series of 20th-century balcony stories ended.

Still: don’t call him Wussolini. He beat this illness – which he still very much has – like a man. One of the really manly ones, who takes all the best drugs and leaves everyone else exposed and misled and unprotected. Even so, early reactions to the gasping spectacle suggest the move could only have backfired more if Trump had ascended the front steps via a hastily installed stairlift carrying a pack of adult diapers.

Once he’d wheezed through the unpleasantries, all that remained was to remove his mask and set about infecting any remaining staff yet to be exposed to his droplets. Think of Trump as the 83rd Airborne, parachuting his deadly particles deep into butlers’ respiratory systems. He won’t give you a Purple Heart, but he might give you purple lungs.

Alas, it’s disappointing to find potential victims failing to feel grateful for the opportunity. One current secret service agent assigned to the first family’s detail expressed frustration, telling CNN: “We’re not disposable.” Two housekeeping staff have already tested positive for the virus. As the events of the past week show, the president’s respect for human life is so low that he is willing to send an entire army of servants into 14-day isolation or worse in order to keep up a steady stream of trans-fats being fed to him. Dying in the line of duty used to mean taking a bullet for the president; it could now involve taking him a Diet Coke. Thank you for your drinks service.

As for how Trump spent the rest of his evening, I assume it was straight on to the monstrous leader’s WhatsApp to josh with the other bros about how they kill their underlings. RocketmanKim loves a firing squad, Vlad69’s a huge chemicals guy, but Trump just clears his throat while being brought his fourth burger of the day. Boom! “I cough on them like a bitch! When you’re famous you can do that.”

Face it, he’s absolutely bossing the likes of Kim and Xi and MBS in the fantasy evil-doer leagues. It’s not that the other guys don’t have lethal motorcades and abysmal interiors taste and balcony addresses and death cults and doctors who mislead the world. But doing them in a democracy – well, that makes it triple points.

Speaking of physicians who really need to heal themselves, what a striking misinformation campaign it’s been from presidential medic Sean Conley, who has been continually obfuscating about Trump’s condition since calling his symptoms “mild”, only for even the White House to contradict him. For me, that’s the new low. Of course, we now expect the president of the United States to lie as default – to tell us black is white, or up is down, or to claim he never said something he’s on camera saying. But for a professional and senior doctor to mislead apparently without remorse shows how necrotic the body politic has become, from the very top down. The lying, the reality-denying is not a one-off case – it’s the other epidemic.

In fact, it’s kind of amazing that conspiracy theorists have lined up so supportively behind Trump, when he’s really the most convincing proof yet of all their worst fears. The Man really is lying to them, he really is wicked, and he really does want to kill them. The damning evidence is right there in front of everyone. Only, instead of begging Oliver Stone to make a film about it, they want to give Trump a second term.

Like me, you probably hate to see a conspiracist wimp out of their beliefs just when it’s coming up roses for them. It’s as if the moon landing hoaxers were signing over their life savings to Nasa, or the flat earthers booking a round-the-world ticket. So come on, guys – back yourselves! After all, if not now, then when?
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”