Joe Biden

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Trump vs Biden

Donald
1
5%
Joe
19
95%
 
Total votes: 20

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18043
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Joe Biden

Postby Jimbo » 31 Aug 2020, 23:45

Mike Boom wrote:Misrepresenting the numbers of people dead from the virus


Yeah how? I heard about this and the newest CDC death numbers are waaaaay down and waaaay different than they have been portrayed on the panicky lying media. But because Trump retweeted the it immediately is made moot, a misrepresentation. I need you to back up this claim.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Mike Boom
Posts: 3273
Joined: 02 Sep 2005, 03:49

Re: Joe Biden

Postby Mike Boom » 01 Sep 2020, 16:41

Jimbo wrote:
Mike Boom wrote:Misrepresenting the numbers of people dead from the virus


Yeah how? I heard about this and the newest CDC death numbers are waaaaay down and waaaay different than they have been portrayed on the panicky lying media. But because Trump retweeted the it immediately is made moot, a misrepresentation. I need you to back up this claim.



He mis represented the figures on the CDC website that quotes 6% of the deaths are from Covid 19 by ignoring the fact that the other 94% are due to Covid 19 and related ,underlying conditions. Thats how. Its reprehensible and disgusting , 183,000 dead because this egotistical arrogant son of a bitch refused to believe that it could be a serious threat to America and told us all how it would just magically disappear, thats how.
183,000 on his watch. The man is not fit to be President of this country, he cares not for the American people, he only cares about money and his rich buddies. He is a disgusting, greedy liar and a cheat that is not only a danger to America and Americans but to the whole world and the planet itself.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28801
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Joe Biden

Postby toomanyhatz » 01 Sep 2020, 22:16

The CDC numbers didn’t change - if anything the rates have gone UP in the last month.

Not that facts have ever troubled Jimbo any.
Jimbo wrote:I need you to back up this claim.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020? 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18043
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Joe Biden

Postby Jimbo » 03 Sep 2020, 04:24

kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.