Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Who do you like better?

Sam Stone
6
40%
Jimbo
9
60%
 
Total votes: 15

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17758
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Jimbo » 02 Jul 2020, 10:28

Just cuz.
You don't have to be smart to see how fucked up this shit is. Jimmy Dore

Sam Stone
Posts: 1993
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Sam Stone » 03 Jul 2020, 09:42

While am sure most BCBers had an imaginary friend when we were small, surely most of us grew out of the habit
by the time we entered primary/elementary school?

Sadly, here J - a man let's not forget in his late-60s/early-70s* - is with not one but - count em - seven
made up mates!

While obvs not good for Jimbo-No-Mates' sanity, his batallion of imaginary bezzies will surely make it much easier
for him to socially distance when that gym finally re-opens.



* That pic he posted of him and his birthday cake last year was far from flattering

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 8299
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Flower » 03 Jul 2020, 11:54

Sam Stone wrote:While am sure most BCBers had an imaginary friend when we were small, surely most of us grew out of the habit
by the time we entered primary/elementary school?

Sadly, here J - a man let's not forget in his late-60s/early-70s* - is with not one but - count em - seven
made up mates!

While obvs not good for Jimbo-No-Mates' sanity, his batallion of imaginary bezzies will surely make it much easier
for him to socially distance when that gym finally re-opens.



* That pic he posted of him and his birthday cake last year was far from flattering



Sam Stone! Look in a mirror, don't be afraid, it might not crack. Do you see the troll that you've become, following some BCB members from post to post with your nonsense and hateful remarks. This is BCB so you can do what you want to do. Why would it surprise you that the above poll is what it is? I hope that you recover and once again become the bright, compassionate person that you once were but if not .... oh well.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Rorschach
Posts: 2439
Joined: 02 Jun 2008, 12:43

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Rorschach » 03 Jul 2020, 12:08

Bollocks. Sam's fine while Jimbo's followed a Walter White-like progression from likeable loser to full on bastard.
Jimbo is not just annoying and unlikeable, but has become truly one of the worst excuses for a human being I know.

And no, there is no way 7 people on here would vote for Jimbo. Nobody here (except possibly you) likes him or has the slightest shred of respect for him.
Bugger off.

Sam Stone
Posts: 1993
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Sam Stone » 03 Jul 2020, 14:06

Flower wrote:

Sam Stone! Look in a mirror, don't be afraid, it might not crack. Do you see the troll that you've become, following some BCB members from post to post with your nonsense and hateful remarks. This is BCB so you can do what you want to do. Why would it surprise you that the above poll is what it is? I hope that you recover and once again become the bright, compassionate person that you once were but if not .... oh well.


If you think a childish "poularity" (sic) poll in which one poster sets himself up against another carries any sort of weight, F, I can direct you to a nice village where they are in urgent need of an idiot.
Last edited by Sam Stone on 03 Jul 2020, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Stone
Posts: 1993
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Sam Stone » 03 Jul 2020, 18:38

DP

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 8299
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Flower » 03 Jul 2020, 20:55

Sam Stone wrote:
Flower wrote:

Sam Stone! Look in a mirror, don't be afraid, it might not crack. Do you see the troll that you've become, following some BCB members from post to post with your nonsense and hateful remarks. This is BCB so you can do what you want to do. Why would it surprise you that the above poll is what it is? I hope that you recover and once again become the bright, compassionate person that you once were but if not .... oh well.


If you think a childish "poularity" (sic) poll in which one poster sets himself up against another carries any sort of weight, F, I can direct you to a nice village where they are in urgent need of an idiot.


Nah, I wouldn't want to put you out of a job. :lol:

For the record, I don't enjoy threads such as this one. They prove nothing. I'm sorry that you can't see your own trolling. I have nothing further to add.

Single post ... :D
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 37626
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 03 Jul 2020, 22:37

Fuery, eh? Sounds familiar but was that his full board name?


Can't remember.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 25328
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby souphound » 07 Jul 2020, 01:48

Walk In My Shadow wrote:Fuery, eh? Sounds familiar but was that his full board name?


Can't remember.



FueryHK I believe
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

User avatar
Darkness_Fish
Posts: 7269
Joined: 27 Jul 2015, 09:58

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Darkness_Fish » 07 Jul 2020, 08:50

souphound wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:Fuery, eh? Sounds familiar but was that his full board name?


Can't remember.



FueryHK I believe

Yeah, before he lost the sponsorship gig from Hai Karate. Hard times now.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

Sam Stone
Posts: 1993
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Sam Stone » 07 Jul 2020, 12:02

Darkness_Fish wrote:
souphound wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:Fuery, eh? Sounds familiar but was that his full board name?


Can't remember.



FueryHK I believe

Yeah, before he lost the sponsorship gig from Hai Karate. Hard times now.


Given my/his lack of "poularity" (sic), more a case of HK losing all their customers and going bust as a result of sponsoring Fuery

User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 37626
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 07 Jul 2020, 17:34

Kenji. Now there was a popular Japanese guy who turned out to be American.


And don't start me talking about Pablo the Donkey. He put Turkey on the map.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image