Dominic Cummings Must Go!

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
C
Robust

Dominic Cummings Must Go!

Postby C » 30 May 2020, 19:49

John aka Josh wrote:... not enough cowbell.

Positive Passion

Re: Dominic Cummings Must Go!

Postby Positive Passion » 30 May 2020, 21:04

Surely by now we should have moved on.

Moved on to "Johnson must go" for his regular calamitous misjudgements.

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 30 May 2020, 21:22

Genuine question: Has a petition hosted by change.org ever succeeded in
changing anything?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 30 May 2020, 23:53

What kind of effeminate petition avoids the real hard questions surrounding Cummings excursion?

Something more than a bit fishy about Cummings visiting Castle Barnard
25th May 2020

At the Sunday press briefing, Boris Johnson was specifically asked this question – “Did Mr Cummings make a trip to Barnard Castle in April when he was isolating or at least based in Durham?”

Boris Johnson failed to directly address the question

One eyewitness from Barnard Castle, some thirty miles from Durham says he saw Dominic Cummings. Various local newspaper reports confirm other residents saying the same ...

. Castle Barnard happens to be a main research and manufacturing facility for GlaxoSmithKline.
. GlaxoSmithKline currently has 24 vaccine products to their name, including three used against influenza.
. Dominic Cummings was seen by witnesses (on record) on 12th April in Castle Barnard.
. Two days later, GlaxoSmithKline of Barnard Castle signed an agreement to develop and manufacture a Covid-19 vaccine with Sanofi of France.
https://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingd ... e-barnard/
You don't have to be smart to see how fucked up this shit is. Jimmy Dore

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 31 May 2020, 00:34

Jimbo wrote:What kind of effeminate petition avoids the real hard questions surrounding Cummings excursion?

25th May 2020

At the Sunday press briefing, Boris Johnson was specifically asked this question – “Did Mr Cummings make a trip to Barnard Castle in April when he was isolating or at least based in Durham?”

One eyewitness from Barnard Castle, some thirty miles from Durham says he saw Dominic Cummings. Various local newspaper reports confirm other residents saying the same ...

. Castle Barnard happens to be a main research and manufacturing facility for GlaxoSmithKline.
. GlaxoSmithKline currently has 24 vaccine products to their name, including three used against influenza.
. Dominic Cummings was seen by witnesses (on record) on 12th April in Castle Barnard.
. Two days later, GlaxoSmithKline of Barnard Castle signed an agreement to develop and manufacture a Covid-19 vaccine with Sanofi of France.

What do you mean by ‘effeminate petition?’
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 31 May 2020, 08:01

He means it's not 'hard' enough for Jimbo and his rod of divine truth.
People go on too much about the privileged background of politicians but actually Matt Hancock had a very humble upbringing in an Italian workshop owned by a woodworker named Geppetto who turned him into a human boy.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 31 May 2020, 09:34

Diamond Dog wrote:He means it's not 'hard' enough for Jimbo and his rod of divine truth.

:lol:

Indeed why bother with the obvious range of verified and sackable offences when there’s a few nebulous and unprovable issues floating in the ether?

I’m not saying that Cummings wasn’t there to cut a deal with Smithkline Beecham but there’s enough dirt on him without going down that rabbit hole.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 31 May 2020, 09:59

If that was the case, why didn’t he just say that, as a government advisor, he was invited to a meeting with Smithkline Beecham about a vaccine?
Problem solved. Nobody would question that.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 31 May 2020, 10:04

The Prof wrote:If that was the case, why didn’t he just say that, as a government advisor, he was invited to a meeting with Smithkline Beecham about a vaccine?

Fair point.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 31 May 2020, 10:15

Diamond Dog wrote:He means it's not 'hard' enough for Jimbo and his rod of divine truth.

Cissy bitch liberal ((c) S. Agnew) like this always fails to stiffen Jimbo's resolve

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 31 May 2020, 10:18

Deebank wrote:
The Prof wrote:If that was the case, why didn’t he just say that, as a government advisor, he was invited to a meeting with Smithkline Beecham about a vaccine?

Fair point.

Better still, why wouldn't he just drive the couple of miles across London to the Smithkline Beecham HQ?

Let's not forget that the poster who alerted us to this high level conspiracy sees shadowy forces at play everywhere.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 31 May 2020, 12:02

Sam Stone wrote:
Deebank wrote:

Fair point.

Better still, why wouldn't he just drive the couple of miles across London to the Smithkline Beecham HQ?

Let's not forget that the poster who alerted us to this high level conspiracy sees shadowy forces at play everywhere.

Well that’s kind of the point. Barnard Castle is where they develop vaccines and more pertinently it’s where his sister is a big wig.
They used to do R&D in Welwyn Garden City though which is closer to London.

Still the timing is suspicious but plausibly deniable, especially since places like GSK have tight security and visitors would be monitored and recorded.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 01 Jun 2020, 14:10

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Jimbo wrote:What kind of effeminate petition avoids the real hard questions surrounding Cummings excursion?

25th May 2020

What do you mean by ‘effeminate petition?’
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 01 Jun 2020, 15:35

Le pétition?

La pétition?

What is the gender of a petition?

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 01 Jun 2020, 15:58

feminine. La pétition
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.