Monday questions

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Monday questions

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 May 2020, 18:53

What sort of a state is your hair in at the moment?

You have to transport something across the country to win a large cash sum. Would you choose the very very small but very very heavy thing, or the very very big but very very light thing?

Mary was a virgin when she had Jesus, yes? Well why wasn't she having sex with Joseph?

"Cuticle" is a silly name for a part of your nail isn't it?

Who wants a cup of tea?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Positive Passion

Re: Monday questions

Postby Positive Passion » 18 May 2020, 19:22

Hair - not too bad, longer than I usually have it but I generally wear it very short so that isn't saying much.
Thing - bulk is probably a bigger problem than weight.
Virgin - depends on whether you believe the migic or not. Roman Catholic orthodoxy says she was a pertual virgin by the grace of god, despite the gospels referring to Jesus's brothers and sisters. I tend to buy into the idea that she became pregnant out of wedlock and her family married her off to the older carpenter to save the family honour, and she went on to have at least 7 kids. But then I also buy into the idea that Jesus didn't actually die on the cross, but fell unconscious, was taken down because it was Friday night, was smuggled out of Israel before the Romans could nail him up again, went to India with "doubting" Thomas and lived to be 70 with a family of his own.
Cutie - there are some great body part names, like philtrum (or indeed sphincter).
Tea - coffee man really, with a couple of pieces of my home made mllionaire shortbread.

Flower

Postby Flower » 18 May 2020, 20:19

Clean, in a ponytail with a purple ponytail band.

You have to transport something across the country to win a large cash sum. Would you choose the very very small but very very heavy thing, or the very very big but very very light thing?
I'd opt for the very light thing, ship it UPS and fly out to meet it in California. Then I'd visit friends and relatives. Stopping along the way for a double double at In-N-Out Burger.

Mary was a virgin when she had Jesus, yes? Well why wasn't she having sex with Joseph?
I don't believe in fairy tales. Some DNA would be nice but oh well.

Not really.

Who wants a cup of tea?
Hot chocolate would work better right now.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 18 May 2020, 20:41

Total shambles at the moment. I was already in need of a cut when the stuff hit the fan. Now, I'm halfway to a poneytail. The sides and bangs are driving me nuts. Takes forever to dry my hair when I wash it.

Assuming I have to carry it somehow, in a car, like, I'd go for the small heavy thing. Same thing by train. By plane might be a different thing, especially cost-wise. So, small and heavy it is.

Yeah right. Nudge nudge, wink, wink.

As has been said previously, the body is made up of numerous strangely-named parts.

Who wants a cup of tea?
Yes please, but not your kind. I'll have blackberry/blackcurrant if you don't mind.
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 18 May 2020, 21:25

Longest it's been since early 90's.... at that point where I no longer really care. But it is FUCKING BIG

Small but heavy. Less obstacles to get over

Because Joseph 'just wasn't interested....'

Yes. Also the outer layer of hair, isn't it?

Who wants a cup of tea?

Got one, ta.
People go on too much about the privileged background of politicians but actually Matt Hancock had a very humble upbringing in an Italian workshop owned by a woodworker named Geppetto who turned him into a human boy.

Six String

Postby Six String » 19 May 2020, 18:30

My hair is the longest it has been in years but not by a great amount. Rebecca used some texturing scissors that are more forgiving to reduce some of the largess so it looks pretty good Imo. Procrastinating to find a new barber after my guy retired after 35 years in December was not my best move.

I'd choose small and very heavy. I don't do large and unwieldy very well.

It's a nice story but I don't believe it.

Funnier than the Islets of Langerhan?

Who wants a cup of tea?

Had my three cups of oolong already but I might be ready after my shower.

Livet
'progressively malty'

Postby Livet » 20 May 2020, 16:39

What sort of a state is your hair in at the moment? Interesting! I've been trimming the bangs myself, but letting the rest grow out (it actually doesn't look that different yet). But although I have hair coloring supplies, I'm holding off to see how the gray looks. It's interesting!

You have to transport something across the country to win a large cash sum. Would you choose the very very small but very very heavy thing, or the very very big but very very light thing? The very very small but very very heavy thing. Leverage!

Mary was a virgin when she had Jesus, yes? Well why wasn't she having sex with Joseph? Maybe he was gay?

"Cuticle" is a silly name for a part of your nail isn't it? It's cute!

Who wants a cup of tea? Having one now - Matcha green tea with roasted rice (came all the way from Japan).
The crazy music drives you insane