Anyone else got a PM from Coan inviting them to join Preludin this morning?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
jimboo

Re: Anyone else got a PM from Coan inviting them to join Preludin this morning?

Postby jimboo » 14 Nov 2020, 21:29

soundchaser wrote:
jimboo wrote:
soundchaser wrote:
What are you still doing here?

Why do you ask, is it imperative he leaves ?

He made his bed...

Jesus, you really have issues.
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 14 Nov 2020, 21:30

Diamond Dog wrote:
jimboo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:Looks like if the idea of the 'Preludin Agent Modernist' is to come over here and feed your seeming fixation on the 'place that cannot be mentioned' he certainly doesn't have too much difficulty succeeding in his 'mission', does it? :roll:

What does this even mean?
Why does it rankle so that someone who posted here for years has to be picked up on because he can see beyond personal grudges.
And what is his mission, to destroy this place or to piss people off? Look around you mate it isn't Preludins formation that left this once vibrant platform practically vacant.

I'd have thought the fact I described Geraint as "Preludin Agent Modernist" and then put other Agent/Spy like things inside semi quotation marks strongly suggests I wasn't being serious. I think the whole Preludin/BCB thing is absolutely fucking pathetic and have said so from day dot.

Clearly wasted on you. Mate.

Always the way . Who mate , me mate?

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 14 Nov 2020, 21:33

Actually I don't think I've ever had a cross word with you and I don't intend to now. But I will make it clear to you, and anyone else who wants/cares to know , that the frankly immature and bizarre tribal bollocks that seems to become viral as soon as someone from Preludin comes to post on BCB is beginning to bore the fucking shit out of me. And others. So much so that - for the first time in 18 years, BCB is no longer my home page because - sadly- this type of bollocks is making it almost unreadable.

Maybe Jimbo wasn't the fucking issue, all along.
I have put the ignorant, inflammatory bore on ignore.

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 14 Nov 2020, 21:34

jimboo wrote:So Yves (and others) don't worry about what the neighbours are doing keep your own house tidy.
If you cannot respect people who respect themselves pally you need to take a good long look in the mirror.
The people, writing and knowledge on BOTH boards is astounding. I have and will continue to engage with both . So , But to post there? It shouldn't be up to you to feel the need to criticise You seem to think it is a fucking sin, get over yourself.

People are free to say, do and post where they want.
I was invited to join (and not on April 1) but politely declined. Didn't feel the need to switch boards.
It was my first look there and it's not different from BCB.
Just surprised by some of the names, that's all. Ain't no sin.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 14 Nov 2020, 21:44

Diamond Dog wrote:Actually I don't think I've ever had a cross word with you and I don't intend to now. But I will make it clear to you, and anyone else who wants/cares to know , that the frankly immature and bizarre tribal bollocks that seems to become viral as soon as someone from Preludin comes to post on BCB is beginning to bore the fucking shit out of me. And others. So much so that - for the first time in 18 years, BCB is no longer my home page because - sadly- this type of bollocks is making it almost unreadable.

Maybe Jimbo wasn't the fucking issue, all along.

He was a sideshow.
We are not having cross words now either or even an issue . You are correct it is a bore. I will make it clear to you and others that BCB members who post on here are just that , part of the forum. The fact that they might post on ferret fanciers and polecat lovers doesn't mean it has to be mentioned or frowned upon all or that it really matters.
What went on before DD was the type of bollocks that made me step away from the keyboard.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 14 Nov 2020, 21:46

Right on. Gotcha Jimboo.
I have put the ignorant, inflammatory bore on ignore.

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 14 Nov 2020, 21:52

Walk In My Shadow wrote:
jimboo wrote:So Yves (and others) don't worry about what the neighbours are doing keep your own house tidy.
If you cannot respect people who respect themselves pally you need to take a good long look in the mirror.
The people, writing and knowledge on BOTH boards is astounding. I have and will continue to engage with both . So , But to post there? It shouldn't be up to you to feel the need to criticise You seem to think it is a fucking sin, get over yourself.

People are free to say, do and post where they want.
I was invited to join (and not on April 1) but politely declined. Didn't feel the need to switch boards.
It was my first look there and it's not different from BCB.
Just surprised by some of the names, that's all. Ain't no sin.

It's just a forum and it's full of people you have known for years. You post and join where and when you want. Just accept that posting ' over there' is their choice and it shouldn't be an issue if members post here. There is such a small number for whom this is an issue. The truth is they are somehow disturbed by the existence of another forum. I don't understand why.

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 14 Nov 2020, 22:10

Not disturbed at all.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod