Critically thinking about the corona virus

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Feb 2021, 18:37

Well of course. Allow me my fun with this.

(With the realization that none of what any of us do will have the slightest affect on what he does.)
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Feb 2021, 18:40

OK, already thought of one to add:

D) The quote from "mainstream media" that "proves" that we're just poor deluded souls accepting the 'narrative' that the illuminati are pushing at face value when in reality it's only proving that the "mainstream media" is using clickbait to get readers (which we already knew) or that the rich are getting richer (which we already knew) or that there is no integrated response and what's out there in 'official' channels is often contradictory and poorly-messaged (which we already knew).
Good example: 'Covid 19 and Sex'
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

User avatar
Dr. Baron
Diamond Geezer
Posts: 44399
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Dr. Baron » 12 Feb 2021, 18:44

toomanyhatz wrote:Well of course. Allow me my fun with this.


Suit yourself, I guess.
My life is too short for this nonsense.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
GoogaMooga wrote:It's a film I have waited 39 years to see. Now I have the chance, but I may just crap out.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 32067
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Minnie the Minx » 12 Feb 2021, 18:50

Mine isn’t!!!



:(
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?


Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Feb 2021, 19:02

And your takedowns here are quite brilliant, and one of the things I’ve been enjoying most here recently.

As proven by the fact that the response so far has been crickets.
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Feb 2021, 19:35

To again state the obvious (hey, it's a skill of mine - what can I say?) - he tends to ignore the stuff for which he doesn't have a rote answer.

Understandable, though. If I'd spent my whole life telling people things they're just not willing to blindly accept, I'd be upset about it too. I mean, I'd probably try another approach if my tried-and-true obviously wasn't working any more, but (hatz cliché alert), 'your mileage may vary.'
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18268
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 13 Feb 2021, 01:20

toomanyhatz wrote: As proven by the fact that the response so far has been crickets.


82725 views, easily bout a half a hundred every hour and that ain't crickets. A number of those clicks are mine - and Hatz's - (and Coan) but still ... In other words, somebody's getting my message in a BCB bottle.

Here is a story about the Covid you should find interesting.

COVID: Patient Grills Doctor; Off the Record

by Jon Rappoport (To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

Good to see you again. It’s been a while. You’re here because your employer wants you to get tested?

That’s right, Doctor. It’s more or less an order. If I don’t comply, I can’t work for the company. I lose my job.

And you don’t want to get tested?

I have problems with the test.

What problems?

The number of cycles.

Excuse me?

Doctor, you’re aware they run the PCR test in cycles?

Sorry, never heard of that. What are you talking about?

Well, they take a swab sample from me. Then they amplify a tiny, tiny part of the sample many times. That’s what the test does. Each leap in amplification is called a cycle.

Fascinating.

The number of cycles determines the outcome. If they run the test at 36 cycles or higher, the result is meaningless. But at those high levels, there are many, many false positives. So I could easily register as “infected by the virus,” if the lab uses too many cycles.

Where are you getting all this information?

From a number of sources.

Name one.

Anthony Fauci.

Really?

Yes, Doctor. Let me read you a statement he made. July 16, 2020. “…If you get [perform the test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-competent [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

Hmm. And how many of these cycles are labs using when they run the test?

The FDA and the CDC recommend up to 40 cycles, to look for evidence of the virus.

You’re sure you’re not overthinking all this?

No, Doctor, I’m not. It’s very straightforward.

The reason I ask---if what you’re saying is true, then millions of people have been wrongly diagnosed with COVID-19. Do you realize that?

I do. But right now, I’m worried about what’s going to happen to me if I take the test.

I’m not sure what you want me to do.

Well, I was hoping to get a note from you saying that I shouldn’t take the test. That there is a good chance of a false positive result.

I couldn’t do that.

Why not?

Because I would be making a blanket statement against the test, by implication.

And then?

The state medical board could yank my license to practice medicine.

Does the truth matter? Do facts matter?

Let me be frank. I think you’re misinterpreting what you’ve been reading.

Why do you say that?

Because if you’re right, the medical experts would all be wrong. And I don’t think they are. The test is valid.

How do you know?

Because they wouldn’t make such a gigantic mistake.

People do make mistakes. Even experts. Would you like to see my documentation?

That’s not necessary. You might be caught up in medical disinformation. It’s rampant these days. You should follow the guidelines. Go ahead, take the test. That would be my recommendation.

If the result is a false positive, I’d have to self-isolate for a week or two. Other people would have to move out of my home. They would have to get tested, too. And if I come down with a cough, or chills and fever, there would be a lot of pressure on me to get treated. You know, with toxic drugs, like remdesivir. When, actually, all I have is a common cold.

You’re jumping to all sorts of conclusions. I think you should speak with a COVID counselor. And maybe, a short course of therapy would help, too.

You mean psychological therapy?

I could refer you to a good person.

You think I’m a little nuts?

Just off-kilter. It happens. People with uninformed opinions can be persuasive. Perhaps you’re “under their influence.”

Or maybe you are, Doctor. Many so-called experts are uninformed.

I resent that. I spend every day helping people to the best of my ability. It’s not easy these days, believe me. I use every bit of my knowledge and experience to make a difference.

Well, then, you know how I feel when you suggest I’ve become mentally unbalanced.

There’s a difference. I’m offering a professional opinion. In this area, you’re not a professional.

I’m offering to show you evidence, documents. You don’t want to look at them. They might upset your apple cart.

They won’t.

How do you know?

Because I follow the highest authorities. The FDA, the CDC, the World Health Organization. I’m on very solid scientific and legal ground.

Legal ground? Are you suggesting I might sue you? Rest assured, I would never waste my time and energy. You’re golden. You’re protected. But that doesn’t mean you have your facts right.

You know, your wife and sister called the office. They said they want me to talk you out of your misguided opinions. They’re worried about you.

Here’s something else you can add to my pile of ideas. Testing labs never tell the patient or the doctor how many cycles they’re using in the PCR test. You can check with your staff. You won’t find that number on any of the lab reports.

We use an excellent lab. I don’t have any doubts about their work.

So you’ve got things buttoned up. You’re perfect.

I’m sad to say this is our last appointment. I won’t be seeing you anymore as a patient. When you find a new physician, let our office know, and we’ll forward your medical files to him or her.

Very good, Doctor. You pass.

What…? What are you talking about?

I’m now working as a contact tracer. I was asked to come in and ask you some questions and feel you out on the testing issue. The state medical board received a complaint from one of your patients, a John Jones.

I WAS CLEARED BY THE BOARD ON THAT MATTER MONTHS AGO. Mr. Jones came to my house at 4AM on a Sunday morning. He was hysterical. He’d heard that while he’d been sitting in my waiting room one afternoon, there was another patient there who subsequently tested positive for the virus. Mr. Jones was afraid he might have caught COVID from that patient. But you see, that other patient never tested positive. It was all a rumor. And my wife and I were out of town the weekend Mr. Jones came to my house. We were out of cell phone range. My service should have picked up his call, but for some reason they didn’t.

Yes, Doctor, we know all that. Nevertheless, we wanted to check up on you. Just to make sure.

I don’t appreciate this. We’re not living in a police state.

Actually, in some respects, we are. It’s necessary.

All that information you’ve just been feeding me about the test, the cycles, Fauci, the labs, and so on---

It’s all true. But we have to ignore it.

WHAT?

This is a State of Emergency. And in this situation, we need to follow orders. If we don’t, the whole system falls apart, and we’d be swimming in chaos.

What??

Don’t worry, Doctor. As I said, you’re golden. You’re protected. Unless you’re upset by what I just confided to you.

No…no…I’m fine. I was shocked to find out you’re operating undercover, so to speak. Since you’ve been a patient of mine.

I understand. All you need to do is stay on the straight and narrow. You back us up, we back you up.

Of course…thank you.

No problem. I’ll be going now. We’re all in the new normal these days. You never know who’s going to walk in your door. If you ever feel you’re experiencing onset symptoms of paranoia, I suggest you see a psychiatrist. I could recommend a very good man…



kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18268
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 13 Feb 2021, 02:41

Artgar wrote:
Jimbo wrote:the affiliation of The World Bank, the UN, giant charities like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and international drug companies all of these entities with a worldwide stake in the pandemic, either to "cure" the virus or to reap what will come in its wake i.e., The Great Reset - which goes unmentioned.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a fucking clown, Jim.


See for yourself. Here is the official Davos/Great Reset promotion video explicitly laying out their plan for the world. Maybe you agree with it but it is nonetheless undemocratic and creepy IMO.

kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 13 Feb 2021, 04:00

B, D (with a bit of A).
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18268
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 13 Feb 2021, 09:40

Dr. Baily was fact checked and rated "partly false" but she came back and responded to the fact checkers and ate them for lunch. So, yes, the good doctor shows again how the PCR test is and has been a horseshit test.

kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18268
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 13 Feb 2021, 13:07

Image

:)
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 13 Feb 2021, 15:08

B(C), C(D).
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18268
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 14 Feb 2021, 01:48

Image

Meh. (but point taken)
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 14 Feb 2021, 04:57

C
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 14 Feb 2021, 05:14

And, more good news from NSW:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-14/ ... s/13153394

More isolated places do better, but that's still pretty good news. Not sure where they are in terms of the vaccine, the article doesn't say.
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 25188
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby never/ever » 14 Feb 2021, 05:25

toomanyhatz wrote:And, more good news from NSW:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-14/ ... s/13153394

More isolated places do better, but that's still pretty good news. Not sure where they are in terms of the vaccine, the article doesn't say.


First doses of AstroZeneca arrive next week and the start of inoculation begins the week after, once Pfizer shows up.
According to the NSW Health-time table for my age group I'd receive my jab at the end of May.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 25188
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby never/ever » 14 Feb 2021, 06:44

Shame about all the small number of outbreaks happening in this area... Melbourne shut down until Tuesday and now Auckland for three days.

This is becoming an exercise in patience and efficiency. With infections mostly linked to exposed staff in quarantine hotels, there's increasing pressure on state governments to get the spread eliminated....but with the federal government not stepping in and a promise to increase the number of returning citizens (still 30.000 or so stuck overseas), it's becoming a political hotspot now too.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18268
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 14 Feb 2021, 08:29

1. The ‘virus’ has a blurry definition and has a survival rate of over 99% – no more deadly than some recent flu strains
2. The PCR tests DON’T work and are a fraud.
3. The reported ‘deaths’ are often people dying of other things and having ‘covid’ added to their CoD based on the test that doesn’t work or on financial incentive.
4. The vaccine is NOT a vaccine. It’s experimental gene manipulation which will need decades of testing over generations before it can really be pronounced safe.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/12/the ... -response/
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29124
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 14 Feb 2021, 08:43

B with a side of C.
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...


Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18268
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 15 Feb 2021, 01:49

Nearly six out of every 10 people who died with coronavirus in England last year were disabled, figures suggest.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56033813

Cuomo aide Melissa DeRosa admits they hid nursing home data so feds wouldn’t find out
https://nypost.com/2021/02/11/cuomo-aid ... from-feds/

The elderly and the handicapped dying due to some new virus. Hm. Sounds like a plan.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.