Critically thinking about the corona virus

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 11 Feb 2021, 20:30

A couple of points from mere blog commenters. These remarks sparked by an article comparing those who fear today's invisible enemy, the virus, to those in the past who feared the devil, witches, communists and middle eastern terrorists. https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/11/uns ... /#comments

Peterpaul writes:
Astra Zeneca – Phizer- Moderna – Johnson and Johnson – Novovax +(without the Chinese and Russian products). We have 5+ different companies producing 5+ different types of Covid-19 vaccines in the west. Does anyone else see a problem with this reality with reference to safe guarding or accountability?

Maxwell writes:
One of the primary motives for declaring a pandemic was to make possible the widespread usage of new technology such as facial recognition, digital IDs & payment systems, mRNA vaccines & vaccine certificates. This is openly stated in books The Great Reset & The 4th Industrial Revolution.

I think the new slogan, or phrase will be covid secure travel.

The global syndicate does not want the average citizen to have the right to travel freely without being closely monitored for compliance with new societal rules.

Masking- 0 masks to 2 masks
Lockdowns- 2 weeks to 2 years
Strategy- Flatten the Curve to Zero Covid
Vaccinate- the Elderly to Everyone
School- Short Pause to Indefinitely Virtual

The evidence is overwhelming. The whole thing is a scam. Has been since day one. And anybody who believes the official story is a fucking idiot.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 11 Feb 2021, 21:16

sparked by an article comparing those who fear today's invisible enemy, the virus, to those in the past who feared the devil, witches, communists and middle eastern terrorists.

That was all you had to say.

Of course all we really needed was the name "Jimbo," but sometimes it's fun to play "spot the fallacy."
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...

Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Feb 2021, 21:39

toomanyhatz wrote:
sparked by an article comparing those who fear today's invisible enemy, the virus, to those in the past who feared the devil, witches, communists and middle eastern terrorists.

That was all you had to say.

Of course all we really needed was the name "Jimbo," but sometimes it's fun to play "spot the fallacy."

There are those of us "Jimbos" who are so perplexed as to how your thinking got so gripped by this idiotic and slippery narrative that maybe the key to how you're thinking lies in past idiotic narratives.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 01:20

See if you can spot any similarities. Betcha can if you try. ;)

The Swine Flu Fraud of 1976 - 60 Minutes with Mike Wallace

alt channel https://www.bitchute.com/video/KiG5HGUpLfdI/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 02:40

Does this make sense? Come on. Really?

Cathay Pacific adds mask exemption for premium passengers

(But only) “when a passenger is lying flat in business or first class.”
https://thepointsguy.com/news/cathay-pa ... assengers/

:lol:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 05:13

One stroke of logical thinking and it would be back to the old normal for one and all. If the test is inaccurate then what do you have? Bueller?

Covid-19: Mass testing is inaccurate and gives false sense of security, minister admits
https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4916

"When scientists cut corners ..."

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 06:37

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jim Meehan MD

Aaand, anti-vaxxer alert. Because of course.

https://www.readfrontier.org/stories/th ... ronavirus/

Shocking! Whooda thunk it. A hit piece on a doctor whose opinion goes against the official narrative. "Anti-vax", "conspiracy theories", "Q-anon", "far right", "domestic terror", "Satan-worshipping pedophiles", "child sex-trafficking ring" ... any more trigger words and the article would blast itself right off the internet. They wouldn't maybe honestly debate the points the doctor is making. Nah. More irrelevant and point-distracting trigger words are what's needed to cure the Covid.
Last edited by Jimbo on 12 Feb 2021, 06:47, edited 3 times in total.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 06:41

Rorschach

Postby Rorschach » 12 Feb 2021, 07:06

My son spent two hours in a gym on Monday picking a woman up and throwing her around. She has since tested positive for Covid.
Now things get complicated.

He had to have a test a couple of months ago and was unable to as he fainted when they tried to take a sample. He appears to have a genuine phobia and now point blank refuses to go for a test.
We're trying to find a place that'll do a saliva test without us having to take out a second mortgage because, if not, an awful lot of people are going to be 'inconvenienced'.
Bugger off.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 07:30

Rorschach wrote: He appears to have a genuine phobia and now point blank refuses to go for a test.

Among the complaints I'd heard, mainly of their their ineffectiveness, I hadn't yet heard of a PCR test phobia but I shudder imagining how creepy it must feel to have a swab slid up into my nasal cavity. Of all the videos of people being tested I haven't yet seen one where the subject reacts negatively. I guess they wouldn't do much to encourage the masses. My own son did the spit test. Most Japanese do the spit test I think. I didn't know it was costlier. Best wishes to your son. I understand your concern. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 07:53

Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense

A daily scan through the news gives the impression that the world is constantly invaded by virus epidemics. The latest headlines feature the human papillomavirus (HPV) alleged to cause cervical cancer and the avian flu virus, H5N1. The public is also continually terrorized by reports about SARS, BSE, hepatitis C, AIDS, Ebola, and polio. However, this virus mayhem ignores very basic scientific facts: the existence, the pathogenicity and the deadly effects of these agents have never been proven. The authors of Virus Mania, journalist Torsten Engelbrecht and doctor of internal medicine Claus Köhnlein, show that these alleged contagious agents are, in fact, particles produced by the cells themselves as a consequence of certain stress factors such as drugs, malnutrition, pesticides and heavy metals.

Dr. Sam interviews the author. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LToSnpz8A4&t=573s

Covid treatment: "You have to relax and you recover." "Stop the tests and the epidemic would be gone."

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 08:49

About that rascally hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)

Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk COVID-19 Patients That Should Be Ramped Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis - American Journal of Epidemiology

(From the abstract) - Five studies, including 2 controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy. HCQ + AZ has been used as the standard of care in more than 300,000 older adults with multiple comorbid conditions; the estimated proportion of such patients diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia attributable to the medications is 47 per 100,000 users, among whom estimated mortality is less than 20% (9/100,000 users), as compared with the 10,000 Americans now dying each week. These medications need to be made widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe.
https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/18 ... 18/5847586

Sorry. Too cheap.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 09:01

:lol:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 10:27

UK COVID Cops Arrest Man For Handing Out Free Soup

https://summit.news/2021/02/01/uk-covid ... free-soup/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 11:03

United States of America - Crude death rate
8.9 (per 1,000 people in 2020

In 2020, death rate for United States of America was 8.9 per 1,000 people. Death rate of United States of America fell gradually from 9.5 per 1,000 people in 1971 to 8.9 per 1,000 people in 2020.
https://knoema.com/atlas/United-States- ... Death-rate

Was there a deadly pandemic from 1950 to 1971? I don't think so but the annual death rate was higher then than in 2020 when there was a deadly pandemic. Supposedly. (Click the link to see the easy to understand chart.) Caveat. I am really shit at charts and statistics but this looks pretty clear. If I am reading it wrong say so.

BTW, the Knoema stats site is well regarded by the mainstream press. https://www.theguardian.com/news/databl ... s-database

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 13:10

Horseshit propaganda.

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

You ready for seven more years of this shit?

Covid-19 Worldwide Pandemic Could Last Seven More Years – Bloomberg Report
Because of the slow and disjointed rollout of vaccinations, the Covid-19 pandemic could last seven more years if distribution continues at its current rate.
https://deadline.com/2021/02/covid-19-p ... 234689023/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Feb 2021, 15:31

Well here's something that's been missing - a debate! As you can imagine I side more with Hitchens than Hodges but Hitchens does not go into the mire nearly deep enough for my liking. For example, Hodges gets Hitchens on the ropes when he derides the idea of a worldwide conspiracy and Hitchens concedes the point saying worldwide conspiracies are not his thing. If I were Hitchens I'd remind Hodges of the affiliation of The World Bank, the UN, giant charities like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and international drug companies all of these entities with a worldwide stake in the pandemic, either to "cure" the virus or to reap what will come in its wake i.e., The Great Reset - which goes unmentioned. Nonetheless, at long last, a debate.

Artgar

Postby Artgar » 12 Feb 2021, 16:00

Jimbo wrote:the affiliation of The World Bank, the UN, giant charities like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and international drug companies all of these entities with a worldwide stake in the pandemic, either to "cure" the virus or to reap what will come in its wake i.e., The Great Reset - which goes unmentioned.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a fucking clown, Jim.
on some soiled parapace

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Feb 2021, 18:28

So here at my "day job" one of my roles is to put documents through when complete, and if not complete go through the process to get it fully signed and figure out where the process has hit a snag, and address that particular snag.

While doing this, I noticed a similar phenomenon here - work documents are not fully-executed because someone along the line has slowed the process down by not understanding what needs to be done. So it is with the stuff Jimbo spews - he actually thinks he's exposing us to the 'truth' when in reality it's more likely to be one of three things:

A) The 'source' he's quoting isn't saying what he thinks they're saying, or is supporting one 'side point' that he's pushing but isn't down with the whole 'conspiracy' agenda.
Good example: The Great Barrington Declaration folks

B) The 'source' is an anti-vaxxer or conspiracy comrade and everything they say is suspect. Some use actual facts thinking they're proving something that they're not proving, some use suppositions not supported by facts at all. But once their agenda is clear, the rest follows.
Good example: That old English twat spewing bullshit from his armchair

C) A parroting of past nonsense offering nothing new, just regurgitating the same bullshit in a different can.
Good example: Anything that uses the word 'horseshit'.

So as a service to the community here, I will now code his responses using one of the above three codes for identification purposes, so no one has to bother reading them. (I know some already don't.) Just one of the many services I provide here at BCB International. :lol:

I do reserve the right to come up with more code points - it's possible I'm forgetting one or two. I also reserve the right to pull out quotes from these posts if there's something embedded within that actually serves the idea of Thinking Critically. It's happened.
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...

Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Dr. Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Dr. Baron » 12 Feb 2021, 18:34

toomanyhatz wrote:So as a service to the community here, I will now code his responses using one of the above three codes for identification purposes, so no one has to bother reading them.

Surely the more sensible course is to not read or respond to them at all. For the most part, it's really very easy and makes everything much more tolerable.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
GoogaMooga wrote:It's a film I have waited 39 years to see. Now I have the chance, but I may just crap out.