Critically thinking about the corona virus

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 20 Jan 2021, 20:45

Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really?

I ignore anecdotal reports until (unless) they become more.

Not to argue with the voices in your head, but perhaps you should consider doing the same?
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...

Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 20 Jan 2021, 20:48

Not a raging boner or a psychotic freak out, but actual American deaths and the suffering of thousands more from the rushed vaccine. Add that horror to the havoc caused by the stupid lockdowns.

TIP OF THE ICEBERG? In December, at least 3,916 COVID vaccine-related adverse events, including 13 deaths, were reported to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). As more adverse events — ranging from life-threatening anaphylaxis to death — occur, it will be tougher to “sell” the experimental injections.
https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/01/19/ ... ber-alone/
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 20 Jan 2021, 20:55

toomanyhatz wrote:Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really? Really?

I ignore anecdotal reports until (if) they become more.

Not to argue with the voices in your head, but perhaps you should consider doing the same?

It isn't the anecdotal reports, Hatzy. It is that actual real adult newspapers, ones nice boys like you read, are publishing these anecdotes - like they are real news. Or should we now really be afraid of uncontrollable boners or Covid turning us into psychos? You're the guy always on about moving goalposts. Covid's have been moved from the Meadowlands to Candlestick Park!
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 20 Jan 2021, 21:49

Mass Media uses shock value to get more readers shock horror!! Nobody but that mass of tin foil in your fedora is telling me or you or anybody that they have to pay any attention. Stop using words you don't understand the meaning of.

OK, I've got better things to do.
Jimbo wrote: I have just shown...

Jimbo wrote:There goes that conspiracy theory.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jan 2021, 03:24

toomanyhatz wrote:Mass Media uses shock value to get more readers shock horror!!

AKA FAKE NEWS. AKA Horseshit. The pandemic, the numbers, the hyped up sentimentality about front line workers, overloaded hospitals, essential workers, disappearing PPE, the hypocritical actions of our "leaders" - did you see how near they were seated on the Capitol steps yesterday? But a real audience is banned? All those flags made the mall look like a WWI grave yard. Think, if this were a real pandemic, how is it I live in the most packed city in the world and don't see corpses in the streets or hear sirens day and night? I will admit I have a good friend who says he and his daughter had it, but it's done, 3 days, they're back to work and it sounds like the flu. And where is the flu? Good old seasonal flu, which even I know is real. Come on. It's horseshit man.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 21 Jan 2021, 03:43

Jimbo wrote:
toomanyhatz wrote:Mass Media uses shock value to get more readers shock horror!!

AKA FAKE NEWS. AKA Horseshit. The pandemic, the numbers, the hyped up sentimentality about front line workers, overloaded hospitals, essential workers, disappearing PPE, the hypocritical actions of our "leaders" - did you see how near they were seated on the Capitol steps yesterday? But a real audience is banned? All those flags made the mall look like a WWI grave yard. Think, if this were a real pandemic, how is it I live in the most packed city in the world and don't see corpses in the streets or hear sirens day and night? I will admit I have a good friend who says he and his daughter had it, but it's done, 3 days, they're back to work and it sounds like the flu. And where is the flu? Good old seasonal flu, which even I know is real. Come on. It's horseshit man.

What do you mean by 'frontline workers' and what do you mean by 'hyped up sentimentality'?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jan 2021, 04:31

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

What do you mean by 'frontline workers' and what do you mean by 'hyped up sentimentality'?

Really?

For a start they're "doctors and nurses" in 2021 not a re-imagined, sentimentalized hearkening back to real heroes, WWI soldiers. Front line workers. :roll:

Edit. Indeed, doctors and nurses and hospital staffers do heroic work daily; they put me back together brilliantly after my bicycle accident, but did I suddenly relabel their job descriptions? No, I said thanks and they carried on doing what we all do daily, our jobs.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Jan 2021, 11:41

Not sure if I can convey this but I had speculated that Covid was created to somehow get Trump, like Russiagate, and the impeachment effort over the Ukraine phone call. Anyway, if my speculation had any validity, now that Trump is gone we will see the Covid thing die down. And here something comes. In a Jan. 13 memo from the WHO they are ordering PCR testing labs to lower their cycle count. The higher the cycle count the more crap they see in the sample and thus more positive tests which mean more "infections" or "cases". So with a more honest cycle count the infection rate will come down and victory over the virus will be announced. Amen.

WHO reminds IVD users that disease prevalence alters the predictive value of test results; as disease prevalence decreases, the risk of false positive increases (2). This means that the probability that a person who has a positive result (SARS-CoV-2 detected) is truly infected with SARS-CoV-2 decreases as prevalence decreases, irrespective of the claimed specificity.

Most PCR assays are indicated as an aid for diagnosis, therefore, health care providers must consider any result in combination with timing of sampling, specimen type, assay specifics, clinical observations, patient history, confirmed status of any contacts, and epidemiological information.
https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-202 ... rs-2020-05

However they end this stupid pandemic I'll take it. I am really anxious to visit the states.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 22 Jan 2021, 02:20

Jimbo wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

Really?

For a start they're "doctors and nurses" in 2021 not a re-imagined, sentimentalized hearkening back to real heroes, WWI soldiers. Front line workers. :roll:

Edit. Indeed, doctors and nurses and hospital staffers do heroic work daily; they put me back together brilliantly after my bicycle accident, but did I suddenly relabel their job descriptions? No, I said thanks and they carried on doing what we all do daily, our jobs.

You haven't answered my question. Who are you defining as frontline workers, and what exactly is the hyped up sentimentality about them (whoever they are- you seem unable to specify?)

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2021, 03:20

The Great Covid Class War By Alex Gutentag
The pandemic has created the perfect pretext for enacting economically destructive policies.

... We are facing something much darker than a respiratory virus. A great theft is occurring under the pretext of safety. It is not just the theft of working people’s jobs, savings, and property—it is also the theft of a meaningful life. ... The beneficiaries of this neo-feudal dystopia are the ownership class, tech CEOs, investors, NGOs, and private foundations. Their ongoing immiseration of workers is intentional. 80% of covid loans offered by the IMF to developing countries were contingent on governments implementing austerity programs such as cuts to healthcare and elimination of public sector jobs. In the US, seventeen of the top 25 corporations will make $85 billion more this year than in previous years, and shareholders will reap the rewards. Over the same period, American workers have lost $1.3 trillion. ... Our fantasy of a sanitized and deathless society has created a world where the home is a prison and friends and family are a health hazard. In this world children are told they are killing their grandparents simply by existing. Right now we are still at the beginning of sweeping changes that may include social credit, immunity passports, a rent-only economy, AI and robotics expansion, financialization of natural resources, increased mass surveillance, the Uberization of everything, and rolling lockdowns for climate change or the flu. https://www.thebellows.org/the-great-covid-class-war/

Really.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2021, 03:26

MLB legend Hank Aaron dies two weeks after getting COVID-19 vaccine

It was highly publicized when the slugger took the vaccine. It was supposed to be used to inspire African-Americans to take the vaccine. Two weeks after taking it, he has died.

“[It] makes me feel wonderful,” Aaron told the Associated Press … “I don’t have any qualms about it at all … I feel quite proud of myself for doing something like this. … It’s just a small thing that can help zillions of people in this country.”
https://noqreport.com/2021/01/22/mlb-le ... 9-vaccine/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2021, 12:06

In case YouTube gets funny.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZXbOs1bfd66p/

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-new- ... skIRtvysJY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4YCGXHWNsfks/

This is the best doc I've seen so far critical of the current - and our future situation.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 23 Jan 2021, 14:59

After all these years, I should have known better than to try and expect Jimbo to respond with any meaningful answer!
It's like trying to talk to recalcitrant slime.

Dr Markus wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2021, 17:55

Minnie the Minx wrote:After all these years, I should have known better than to try and expect Jimbo to respond with any meaningful answer!
It's like trying to talk to recalcitrant slime.

Here's me squinting at you like you're a moron.

You asked me.

And I said:
For a start they're "doctors and nurses" in 2021 not a re-imagined, sentimentalized hearkening back to real heroes, WWI soldiers.

So I think the answer to your question obviously is "doctors and nurses" and the sentimentality is the "hearkening back" to World War i.

Asked and fucking answered.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 23 Jan 2021, 18:10

Jimbo, I know thinking is hard so let’s try it this way: tell me, in your own words, nice and simple like-

What is the definition of ‘frontline workers’? What does it mean?

Dr Markus wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2021, 18:23

Minnie the Minx wrote:Jimbo, I know thinking is hard so let’s try it this way: tell me, in your own words, nice and simple like-

What is the definition of ‘frontline workers’? What does it mean?

It is meaningless. In this case it an media-invented term comparing doctors and nurses to soldiers fighting on a front line in some war. Doctors and nurses are not soldiers. They're doctors and nurses. Soldiers are soldiers. A hospital is a hospital not a battlefield. A battlefield is a battlefield.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 23 Jan 2021, 22:55

And you used to teach? Fucking hell.

The word "frontline" been used for donkey's years to mean "leading the way'" and/ or "closest to." You know this, of course. People are on the frontline of research and the frontline of political struggles and a thousand other situations. Why, you even write mention the TV show "Frontline" here in your own post

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=133475&p=3843487&hilit=frontline#p3843487

although you didn't follow it up with complaints of how it wasn't actually a show for or about the military.

Health care personnel and those in hospital and emergency services are at the frontline of the illness because they are closest to it. But also close to it by reason of frequency of exposure is anyone who works in any service sectors, transport, anything involving interaction with other humans. They're frontline workers. It is beyond me why this irks you so much - that people are being named something appropriate for the work that they do, with a term that has been used for decades.

Before more Missives From Jimbo's Cum Chair are launched, tell me, what does your wife think when she reads all your posts?

Dr Markus wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jan 2021, 00:26

Minnie the Minx wrote: Jimbo's Cum Chair

:lol:

However you or I define front line the important thing is that Covid is still horseshit. If the crying-not crying, fake as fuck Matt Hancock isn't a spoiler, then you are an utter IDIOT!

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jan 2021, 01:58

Weimar Court: Germany’s Lockdown Restrictions Are Unconstitutional

The Weimar District Court

A ruling just published by the Weimar District Court has found that the Government’s social distancing rules are incompatible with the country’s constitution. Moreover, through forensic analysis of official data, the ruling asserts that the epidemic situation used to justify the law no longer exists. https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/01/23 ... titutional

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Jan 2021, 08:39

Twenty Reasons Mandatory Face Masks are Unsafe, Ineffective and Immoral

https://www.globalresearch.ca/twenty-re ... al/5735171