Critically thinking about the corona virus

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Tom Waits For No One
Posts: 4444
Joined: 14 Nov 2014, 08:05

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Tom Waits For No One » 12 Sep 2020, 15:28

Jimbo wrote:


She is not of this world.
She has a force field around her, look how her dog just bounced off her when it ran over to give her a big slobbery kiss.
Give a shit or be a shit.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 13 Sep 2020, 10:17

Virology Journal

Published: 22 August 2005

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture.


https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/art ... -422X-2-69

An amazing Pepe Escobar article here.

From 9/11 to the Great Reset. From Al Qaeda to Covid The Virus…

The whole Planet Lockdown hysteria that elevated Covid-19 to post-modern Black Plague proportions has been consistently debunked ... The de facto controlled demolition of large swathes of the global economy allowed corporate and vulture capitalism, world wide, to rake untold profits out of the destruction of collapsed businesses.

And all that proceeded with widespread public acceptance – an astonishing process of voluntary servitude.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/911-great-reset/5723556


And then this video from James Corbett

9/11, as we were told repeatedly in the days, weeks, and months after the attack, was the day that changed everything. And now a new event has come along to once again throw the world into chaos. But whereas the post-9/11 era introduced America to the concept of homeland security, the COVID-19 era is introducing the world to an altogether more abstract concept: biosecurity. This is the story of the COVID-911 security state.


Last edited by Jimbo on 13 Sep 2020, 11:26, edited 3 times in total.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

`
Posts: 2390
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby ` » 13 Sep 2020, 10:22

Rorschach wrote:
Re: Put Jimbo on ignore

Jimbo ruins everything in Nexdoorland with his endless nonsense. It seems impossible to discuss anything remotely interesting without him puking gibberish all over it. I have him on ignore, which is some help, but other people keep arguing with him (as, of course, they have every right to do) and so the threads rarely manage to get interesting; everyone's just shouting at Jimbo all the time.

Let's face it, he's never going to say anything of genuine interest to anyone with any critical intelligence, and he will never believe anything we or anyone else say that doesn't conform to his pre-held, barmpot position. He can't agree with a view held by any non-crazy person because that would make him not special; he'd just be part of the flock of sheeple; and that he could not abide.

So, listening to him or talking to him are a waste of time (unless you are enjoying the argument) and, I would say, very damaging to these boards.Just putting him on ignore individually is no more effective than being the only one to self-isolate. You may be free from coronajimbo but he still rages around you, making the outside world unsafe and never going away unless everyone else does it.

But theres a vaccine: put Jimbo on ignore.
Don't be an anti-vaxxer.

Then we can get back to fighting among ourselves...


Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 13 Sep 2020, 10:32

The straight talking friar here lays out a good case for how Corona is a big stinking pile of horsey doodoo. Disbelieve him and see if you don't go to hell.

kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 13 Sep 2020, 16:36

It isn't about the money. It's all about the science, right?

A Doctor Went to His Own Employer for a COVID-19 Antibody Test. It Cost $10,984.

Physicians Premier ER charged Dr. Zachary Sussman’s insurance $10,984 for his COVID-19 antibody test even though Sussman worked for the chain and knows the testing materials only cost about $8. Even more surprising: The insurer paid in full.

by Marshall Allen Sept. 5


https://www.propublica.org/article/a-do ... ost-10-984
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Hightea
Posts: 2837
Joined: 16 Apr 2015, 02:18
Location: NY state

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Hightea » 14 Sep 2020, 14:41

Jimbo wrote:The straight talking friar here lays out a good case for how Corona is a big stinking pile of horsey doodoo. Disbelieve him and see if you don't go to hell.


Jimbo close to 1 million dead and 30 million cases and your still talking BS. You are completely hopeless, If anyone is going to Hell you would be a text book case.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2020, 14:42

And speaking of cashing in on the horseshit virus, listen here while Patrick Henningsen lays out a whole slew of bastards who are getting rich, practicing "disaster capitalism," scaring the shit - and common sense - out of us while robbing us blind.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/09/13/ ... valentine/
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2020, 14:51

Hightea wrote:
Jimbo wrote:The straight talking friar here lays out a good case for how Corona is a big stinking pile of horsey doodoo. Disbelieve him and see if you don't go to hell.


Jimbo close to 1 million dead and 30 million cases and your still talking BS. You are completely hopeless, If anyone is going to Hell you would be a text book case.


Did you watch the video? What do you think about what the friar had said? Criticizing me for believing what the friar had said is dumb. If you disbelieve him then say why. Does he confirm what I think? Yes. Is that confirmation bias? No, just confirmation.

Did you see the NHS nurse who called the whole thing bollocks? What do you think of her? Throughout this thread I linked to an alternative to the "1 million dead and 30 million cases" horseshit narrative and so far nothing I have seen from your side, especially your jibes, has caused me to be afraid of this stupid fake virus hoax.

Nor do any of you scare me. My son, however, is afraid I will be doxxed via my secret santa address. That won't happen, will it Diamond Dog? With you as one of my most vociferous opponents and the s.s. coordinator, I can be assured of security from your end, I'm sure . . . but my son isn't.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 8979
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Flower » 14 Sep 2020, 17:31

I was afraid of this happening ....

Ontario hospitals alarmed by increase in COVID-19 cases, warn province 'losing ground'

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5103817

TORONTO -- Ontario recorded its highest number of coronavirus infections since early June on Monday as the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) warned that the province is "losing ground" in its battle against COVID-19.

In a press release issued on Sunday, the OHA, which represents the province’s public hospitals, implored Ontarians to continue following public health measures "that are essential to saving lives and preventing a second wave of this deadly pandemic."

"Daily case growth is now over 200, a clear warning sign that our hard-won progress is slipping away. It is the responsibility of each of us to take steps immediately to halt this alarming trend," OHA president and CEO Anthony Dale said in the release.

Ontario health officials reported 313 new COVID-19 cases on Monday, marking the province's highest daily total in 14 weeks.

The spike in cases comes after health officials reported an increase of more than 200 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday for the third straight day. Most cases appear to be in the Toronto, Peel, York and Ottawa regions, according to health officials.

In a tweet on Saturday, University Health Network president and CEO Kevin Smith said that the Toronto-area hospital group now has seven COVID-19-related admissions, after having none for weeks. He said most of the admissions are in intensive care.

CTV Infectious Disease Specialist Dr. Abdu Sharkawy retweeted Smith and added that once COVID-19 enters the hospitals and ICUs, "it signals uncontrolled community transmission."

"This is NOT a blip. It's real. PLEASE be responsible. Be vigilant before it's too late! Nobody wants #Lockdown2," Sharkawy wrote.


I see so many people not wearing masks or social distancing. Sad!
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2020, 02:33

Flower wrote:I was afraid of this happening ....

Ontario hospitals alarmed by increase in COVID-19 cases, warn province 'losing ground'

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5103817

TORONTO -- Ontario recorded its highest number of coronavirus infections since early June on Monday as the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) warned that the province is "losing ground" in its battle against COVID-19.

In a press release issued on Sunday, the OHA, which represents the province’s public hospitals, implored Ontarians to continue following public health measures "that are essential to saving lives and preventing a second wave of this deadly pandemic."

"Daily case growth is now over 200, a clear warning sign that our hard-won progress is slipping away. It is the responsibility of each of us to take steps immediately to halt this alarming trend," OHA president and CEO Anthony Dale said in the release.

Ontario health officials reported 313 new COVID-19 cases on Monday, marking the province's highest daily total in 14 weeks.

The spike in cases comes after health officials reported an increase of more than 200 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday for the third straight day. Most cases appear to be in the Toronto, Peel, York and Ottawa regions, according to health officials.

In a tweet on Saturday, University Health Network president and CEO Kevin Smith said that the Toronto-area hospital group now has seven COVID-19-related admissions, after having none for weeks. He said most of the admissions are in intensive care.

CTV Infectious Disease Specialist Dr. Abdu Sharkawy retweeted Smith and added that once COVID-19 enters the hospitals and ICUs, "it signals uncontrolled community transmission."

"This is NOT a blip. It's real. PLEASE be responsible. Be vigilant before it's too late! Nobody wants #Lockdown2," Sharkawy wrote.


I see so many people not wearing masks or social distancing. Sad!


A typical obfuscating mainstream news item. Cases vs infections. Do you know the difference? I think they're the same thing. It think it means a positive test result. That's three words to say one thing. (Not confusing at all.) And if the numbers are up by 200, how many tests did they administer? Funny, they don't say. That is because it is only logical that the more tests they do more positives they will find. And we know via the New York Times, the tests don't work. They merely show you have some bits of husks of old corona viruses floating around your bloodstream. And deaths? Uh, none so far. (Thank Hatz!) But hospitalizations? A grand total of seven for the ENTIRE TORONTO AREA.

It is HORSESHIT!

Thank you,

your BCB troll of truth.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29016
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 15 Sep 2020, 03:30

Jimbo wrote:we know via the New York Times, the tests don't work.


Hands up, everyone who "knows" that.

*Jimbo's hand goes up. No others.*

Stop with this 'we' shit.

truth.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jimbo wrote:I need you to back up this claim.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29016
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 15 Sep 2020, 03:33

Oh, and your esteemed "Friar" advertises himself as an exorcist and an expert on demons.

Hasn't mentioned their sperm as far as I know, but I'm sure that's...err...coming.
Jimbo wrote:I need you to back up this claim.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

User avatar
Samoan
Posts: 11254
Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
Location: The Glad Tidings Mission Hall

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Samoan » 15 Sep 2020, 10:14

I'm just back from getting my Flu shot, administered by the pharmacist.

- Dear Gorsedown* Community,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have officially started giving the flu vaccinations for this winter (both NHS under/over 65 yrs old and private).
No need to book an appointment, just pop in anytime and we will be ready for you.


- Following my previous message, I just wanted to clarify what are the current eligible groups for the FREE Flu Jab under the NHS scheme 20/21:

Diabetes, Chronic Heart Disease, Chronic Respiratory Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Chronic Liver Disease, Chronic Neurological Disease, Immunosuppresion, Pregnant Women, Carer and much more. Please do give us a call if you need any further clarification whether you fall under these criteria.

Also, we do offer ''in-house'' flu vaccinations for housebound or bedbound patients, so please do get in touch and we will be more than happy to help.



*Not my actual neighbourhood but similar in name
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

User avatar
Samoan
Posts: 11254
Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
Location: The Glad Tidings Mission Hall

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Samoan » 15 Sep 2020, 12:27

Jimbo wrote:
Flower wrote:I was afraid of this happening ....

Ontario hospitals alarmed by increase in COVID-19 cases, warn province 'losing ground'

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5103817

TORONTO -- Ontario recorded its highest number of coronavirus infections since early June on Monday as the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) warned that the province is "losing ground" in its battle against COVID-19.

In a press release issued on Sunday, the OHA, which represents the province’s public hospitals, implored Ontarians to continue following public health measures "that are essential to saving lives and preventing a second wave of this deadly pandemic."

"Daily case growth is now over 200, a clear warning sign that our hard-won progress is slipping away. It is the responsibility of each of us to take steps immediately to halt this alarming trend," OHA president and CEO Anthony Dale said in the release.

Ontario health officials reported 313 new COVID-19 cases on Monday, marking the province's highest daily total in 14 weeks.

The spike in cases comes after health officials reported an increase of more than 200 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday for the third straight day. Most cases appear to be in the Toronto, Peel, York and Ottawa regions, according to health officials.

In a tweet on Saturday, University Health Network president and CEO Kevin Smith said that the Toronto-area hospital group now has seven COVID-19-related admissions, after having none for weeks. He said most of the admissions are in intensive care.

CTV Infectious Disease Specialist Dr. Abdu Sharkawy retweeted Smith and added that once COVID-19 enters the hospitals and ICUs, "it signals uncontrolled community transmission."

"This is NOT a blip. It's real. PLEASE be responsible. Be vigilant before it's too late! Nobody wants #Lockdown2," Sharkawy wrote.


I see so many people not wearing masks or social distancing. Sad!


A typical obfuscating mainstream news item. Cases vs infections. Do you know the difference? I think they're the same thing. It think it means a positive test result. That's three words to say one thing. (Not confusing at all.) And if the numbers are up by 200, how many tests did they administer? Funny, they don't say. That is because it is only logical that the more tests they do more positives they will find. And we know via the New York Times, the tests don't work. They merely show you have some bits of husks of old corona viruses floating around your bloodstream. And deaths? Uh, none so far. (Thank Hatz!) But hospitalizations? A grand total of seven for the ENTIRE TORONTO AREA.

It is HORSESHIT!

Thank you,

your BCB troll of truth.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 8979
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Flower » 15 Sep 2020, 12:35

Jimbo wrote:Nor do any of you scare me. My son, however, is afraid I will be doxxed via my secret santa address. That won't happen, will it Diamond Dog? With you as one of my most vociferous opponents and the s.s. coordinator, I can be assured of security from your end, I'm sure . . . but my son isn't.


I can get your son a metal detector and/or uzi at a good price. PM for details ... :D
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2020, 14:04

Boris Johnson has led a fascist coup against the United Kingdom.

If that sounds like an exaggeration, just ask yourself how you’d have felt a year ago — or even six months ago — if you’d been told a British government was planning to institute a 10pm curfew, ban gatherings of more than six people, impose daily immunity tests before you were allowed to go about your business, employ Stasi-like volunteer ‘marshals’ to ensure public compliance and warning that it might even have to cancel Christmas? https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/0 ... -kingdom/#


No ...
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

`
Posts: 2390
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby ` » 15 Sep 2020, 14:25

Rorschach wrote:
Re: Put Jimbo on ignore

Jimbo ruins everything in Nexdoorland with his endless nonsense. It seems impossible to discuss anything remotely interesting without him puking gibberish all over it. I have him on ignore, which is some help, but other people keep arguing with him (as, of course, they have every right to do) and so the threads rarely manage to get interesting; everyone's just shouting at Jimbo all the time.

Let's face it, he's never going to say anything of genuine interest to anyone with any critical intelligence, and he will never believe anything we or anyone else say that doesn't conform to his pre-held, barmpot position. He can't agree with a view held by any non-crazy person because that would make him not special; he'd just be part of the flock of sheeple; and that he could not abide.

So, listening to him or talking to him are a waste of time (unless you are enjoying the argument) and, I would say, very damaging to these boards.Just putting him on ignore individually is no more effective than being the only one to self-isolate. You may be free from coronajimbo but he still rages around you, making the outside world unsafe and never going away unless everyone else does it.

But theres a vaccine: put Jimbo on ignore.
Don't be an anti-vaxxer.

Then we can get back to fighting among ourselves...


Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2020, 15:11

CBS News, Pittsburgh: "U.S. District Judge William Stickman IV, an appointee of President Donald Trump, sided with the plaintiffs. Stickman wrote in his ruling that the [Pennsylvania] Wolf administration's pandemic policies have been overreaching, arbitrary and violated citizens' constitutional rights..."

FOX News: "The ruling found that [Pennsylvania Governor] Wolf's restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered 'non-life-sustaining' businesses to shut down were unconstitutional."

In this case, the judge made his ruling strictly on Constitutional grounds. His conclusion is worth reading:

"...even in an emergency, the authority of the government is not unfettered. The liberties protected by the Constitution are not fair-weather freedoms -- in place when times are good but able to be cast aside in times of trouble. There is no question that this Country has faced, and will face, emergencies of every sort. But the solution to a national crisis can never be permitted to supersede the commitment to individual liberty that stands as the foundation of the American experiment. The Constitution cannot accept the concept of a 'new normal' where the basic liberties of the people can be subordinated to open-ended emergency mitigation measures. Rather, the Constitution sets certain lines that may not be crossed, even in an emergency. Action taken by Defendants [Governor Wolf] crossed those lines. It is the duty of the Court to declare those actions unconstitutional. Thus, consistent with the reasons set forth above, the Court will enter judgement in favor of Plaintiffs."

United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, US District Judge William S Stickman IV, County of Butler et al v. [Governor] Thomas W Wolf et al.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 29016
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 15 Sep 2020, 16:52

We're quoting Fox News and Breitbart now.

Not a troll, honest.
Jimbo wrote:I need you to back up this claim.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18109
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 15 Sep 2020, 19:25

toomanyhatz wrote:We're quoting Fox News and Breitbart now.


Worst cherry picker ever. You missed me quoting a federal judge. And you said you read my posts.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.