Critically thinking about the corona virus

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 38758
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby kath » 10 Sep 2020, 13:53

i will give my rundown of what conspiracy theorists have in common (as the...er.. genre runnin rampant in america right now, best represented by moronic fucquemeat jimbo on this here board.)

1. there's a reason none of em would make the cut on a middle school debate team. they spend their time trying to poke holes in the walls of someone else's house without ever having the ability to build their own.

this basic problem dominates everything they try to "argue." they will try to say that there are x amount of problems in some government release on area 51. then they will say that this proves aliens exist. er no, it doesn't. you need evidence to prove aliens exist. you need evidence of their existence. quoting some guy on the web saying aliens exist is not evidence (it's confirmation bias). quoting some guy who is also trying to poke holes doesn't prove anything. we're not even talking about how lame and illogical these holes are. none of it is a substitute for evidence. none of it represents logical thinking.

the hole-poking becomes all. here a hole, there a hole, everywhere a hole, hole! the more, the merrier! the more holes, the righter i am!

this is why you see jimbo constantly shifting the goalposts, blowing the sands around... even outright contradicting a point he made the day before. none of that matters, as long as it looks like a hole. it works sumthin like this:

this x of a hole shows how incompetent the pentagon was in hiding the aliens!
(one day later) this y of a hole shows the pentagon was an evil, slick, deceptive powerhouse in the cover-up of the aliens!

or...

this x of a hole shows covid is only the flu!
(one day later) this y of a hole shows they're adding covid on top of the flu! this proves how much they're out to get you!

none of it has to make any sense. poke, poke, poke. i could make a connection between these holes and swiss cheese for a brain, but never mind. ahem.

2. jimbo and his ilk believe the above bullshit "thinking" makes them smarter and superior to everyone else alive. laughable, cuz it shows just the opposite. and sure, lots of people think they are smarter and superior. but there really is sumthin disturbing and delusional about the level of that need, the sheer fervency. my theory? its all a massive cover-up for some flaw inside of them.

3. the most important point. all these batty theories have a common denominator at the core: they all serve to lessen, mask or completely erase other people's pain and suffering, most blatantly apparent on the massive scale of, say, covid. this is the really nasty part. we all know jimbo is devoid of empathy. they all are. all yer ever gonna get is some vague "i'm tryin to save the world" crap. that would be what experts call a fucquin lie. notice it's never nailed down. there's never even a kitten in a tree next door saved. that is becuz these types simply do not give one gotdamn shit about a single other soul on this planet. that's the killer. that caring chip is entirely gone.*

jimbo may've long ago been relatable, being a goofy guy jackin off to pics of chicks in hippie skirts. but all he does now is jack off to a shadowy reflection of his own face on his computer monitor and call it the best sex ever. and and he's just tryin to teach the world to have great sex, you stupid sheep! and and...



*which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18043
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 10 Sep 2020, 15:15

kath wrote:jimbo may've long ago been relatable, being a goofy guy jackin off to pics of chicks in hippie skirts. but all he does now is jack off to a shadowy reflection of his own face on his computer monitor and call it the best sex ever. and and he's just tryin to teach the world to have great sex, you stupid sheep! and and...

*which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.


And I used to like you too. In fact, you were the girl in the hippie skirt. But girl, you ain't a hippie no more, that's for sure. You, Kath, are now a normie. A boring old normie.

See, whenever you normies try to debunk me you never go to the facts I've laid out but you go to the most outlandish of all the conspiracy theories to make your point, in this case Area 51, about which you seem to know a lot more than I.

Am I an unreliable purveyor of solid information? Yes. I am an amateur. I have contradicted myself a few times. I've even sworn off posting on the matter. But then you actually made a good point. The narrative holes. And reports of these holes keep coming. And they're not nothing. They're holes in the story. Holes!

And that is why I usually put links in my posts. You can either call bullshit on the link or god forbid approve of it. But calling me names and not addressing the issue is dumb and rude. See, I have had a gut feeling from the start there was something horseshitty about this virus and then it seems others had the same feeling. And then actual reporters followed up and wrote reports. For example, they are telling everyone to wear masks but then a report shows where Fauci had said masks are ineffectual. It's man bites dog. That's news. That gets my attention. That's in the public interest. Hey everyone, even Fauci said we don't need these stupid masks. Or the reports of high "cases" based upon tests, but then (Hatz cover your ears) the New York Times says the tests we've based all this fascistic policy upon ("Lock down" ain't fascistic?") are just about worthless.

So Kath ... Uh, see I hold back when I address women because there is still a bit of a chivalrous gentleman in me. But it's 2020 and women are as tough as men, right? So Kath, put on your puka love beads, those fringed moccasin booties, the Danskin top that shows your nipples, forget panties but please, please, please, put on the skirt, the short hip huggin' jean skirt that shows off your fine hairy legs. Then go fuque yourself.
Last edited by Jimbo on 10 Sep 2020, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 69077
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Diamond Dog » 10 Sep 2020, 15:37

You've not quite mastered the difference between opinion and fact, have you?
I have put the ignorant, inflammatory bore on ignore.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 69077
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Diamond Dog » 10 Sep 2020, 15:38

Jimbo wrote:
So Kath ... Uh, see I hold back when I address women because there is still a bit of a chivalrous gentleman in me. But it's 2020 and women are as tough as men, right? So Kath, put on your puka love beads, those fringed moccasin booties, the Danskin top that shows your nipples, forget panties but please, please, please, put on the skirt, the short hip huggin' jean skirt that shows off your fine hairy legs. Then go fuque yourself.


Classy.

Time to ban this cunt.
I have put the ignorant, inflammatory bore on ignore.

User avatar
Samoan
Posts: 11147
Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
Location: The Glad Tidings Mission Hall

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Samoan » 10 Sep 2020, 16:07

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:.

.


Classy.

Time to ban this cunt.

I'm not re-quoting Jimbo's post but I completely agree with Diamond Dog, it is a post which merits banning.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.


jimboo wrote:At the age of 57 I had my first pickled egg.

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 38758
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby kath » 10 Sep 2020, 16:12

i appreciate the support, y'all.

to me? he's an amoeba, with delusions of being a multi-cellular organism. i face problems tougher anytime i clean a drain.

i don't really give a crap whether he's banned or not. y'all who have been around him more in the last few years and have had much more of an opportunity to get sickened by him can make the call.

thanks all the same.

::smack::

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 69077
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Diamond Dog » 10 Sep 2020, 16:15

I've never once asked or wanted anyone banned. But this guy is just too much. A troll , pure and simple.
I have put the ignorant, inflammatory bore on ignore.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18043
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 10 Sep 2020, 16:19

Where to put this one. Hmm ... Yeah, here. It's my thread. It'll maybe break up the tension.

Sep 10, 2020

9/11 in the “New Normal”

This 9/11 I think the most important think is to recognize the continuum between that ‘catalyzing event’ and the one we are currently living through.

Just as with Sep 11 2001, the covid19 “pandemic” is being used to initiate a massive paradigm shift in the public consciousness and to render ‘normal’ that which was unthinkable before this began.

The problem is some of those who opposed the perpetual ‘war on terror’ paradigm ushered in by 9/11 are endorsing or accepting the ‘new normal’ paradigm, because they believe it is benign, essential and may even result in a better world of peace, love and happiness.

I think they are horribly mistaken. I think if they want to know the type of world we are being prepped for they should read Huxley’s BRAVE NEW WORLD. It’s pretty much a blueprint – as has been all but spelled out for us by numerous authorities and opinion makers.

Peace? Maybe, though it’s debatable. But it will be the ‘peace’ of enforced conformity.

Love? Ask the people of Melbourne about that one.

Happiness? Well, maybe if you take enough Soma (benzos, Ritalin, or whatever other substance you’re prescribed to enhance your level of obedience…unless they just add it to the water supply).

And no, the masks and lockdowns will not go away because you accept them. You have been told that clearly by the govt you are believing and obeying.

You need to start listening to what they are actually saying.

And so with that we declare OffG’s commemoration of the 19th anniversary of the “New Pearl Harbor” officially open.


https://off-guardian.org/2020/09/10/9-1 ... ew-normal/
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 38758
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: new orleans via bama via new orleans

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby kath » 10 Sep 2020, 16:38

Diamond Dog wrote:I've never once asked or wanted anyone banned. But this guy is just too much. A troll , pure and simple.


yep, i get it.

i tried a few posts in here when i came back and i saw how bad he had become, just to see if there was a sliver of sumthin salvageable left. silly me.

now i don't talk directly to him at all, i talk to others, cuz he's a fucquestick.

y'all here are much more steeped in all of that.

do as ye will. fucquesticks are a complete waste of time.

User avatar
Mike Boom
Posts: 3273
Joined: 02 Sep 2005, 03:49

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Mike Boom » 11 Sep 2020, 02:06

Samoan wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote:.

.


Classy.

Time to ban this cunt.

I'm not re-quoting Jimbo's post but I completely agree with Diamond Dog, it is a post which merits banning.


Just saw this.
Your out of line Jimbo , sad and pathetic.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28801
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 11 Sep 2020, 05:59

Here we go. One of Jimbo's legendary "sources" explains why she's not jumping on the "plandemic" train.

Possibly for the first time ever, she actually says something sensible:

Authoritarian abuses don’t seem to be falling along the lines of any existing power structures; they are happening in many of the same ways all around the world regardless of what power structures are in control there. It looks very possible that there is no solid global power grab underway with regard to this virus at all. It still looks very possible that all we’re seeing is governments around the world behaving in a way that is arguably ham-fisted and incompetent, combined with a mad scramble of various authoritarians opportunistically trying to insert pre-planned agendas into the fray with mixed success and without a lot of coordination.


This will, I assume, do one of two things:

1) Turn Jimbo off of ol' Caity for good, leaving him with one less "source," or
2) Convince him that maybe if Cait can admit she doesn't know everything, maybe he doesn't either.

Either one works for me.


https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/on-c ... 4ccb9f4228
Jimbo wrote:I need you to back up this claim.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020? 2021?

User avatar
Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist
Posts: 24649
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 18:51
Location: at sea

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Copehead » 11 Sep 2020, 07:32

Fair play to the government, Operation CummShot ( I believe that is the name ) where we spend more than the total defence budget trying to get Serco to construct a track and trace program that finally works like the ones they have already put in place in most functioning countries sounds like a real winner.
Dancing in the streets of Hyannis

Image

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

User avatar
Sam Stone
Posts: 2149
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Sam Stone » 11 Sep 2020, 08:57

96,000 new cases in the last 24 hours in India.

10,000 new cases in the last 24 hours in France.

Boris promising the moon and Christmas party sixes all
round in the UK.

This thing is just getting worse and worse and worse.

One can only imagine what it will be like as the numbers
continue to rise in poorer countries/developing nations
and the cold weather starts to bite in Europe and the US two
months from now.

User avatar
Samoan
Posts: 11147
Joined: 28 May 2008, 10:22
Location: The Glad Tidings Mission Hall

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Samoan » 11 Sep 2020, 16:50

My cousin tells me Israel should be going back into lockdown this week. Parliament is voting on it Sunday. 4000 tested positive in one day.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.


jimboo wrote:At the age of 57 I had my first pickled egg.

User avatar
Lord Rother
Posts: 7386
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 11:54
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Lord Rother » 11 Sep 2020, 22:42

I read an analysis of the situation in India today - it concluded that their numbers are vastly understated. The actual numbers could be anything between 50 and 100 times worse than reported.

#nojimbo

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18043
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2020, 04:03

How many of those "cases," "infections," positive tests" equal deaths, hospitalizations or even symptoms. Or, are there so many deaths/hospitalizations that warrant all the new fascistic regs, fear, panic and hoopla? Cuz deaths and hospitalizations are way down people. Not all gone (Hatz's heart bleeds) but car crash deaths, and maybe even mountain climbing deaths exceed COVID.

Ever since man walked on the earth if man felt sick he likely was sick. Allofasudden! Wha??? Yer all worrying over .... wha???

IT'S A BIG PILE OF HORSESHIT!

Question. Is what I am doing trolling? If I were purposefully posting a lie that I knew to be a lie that'd be trolling IMO. If I am stating my honest opinion - one based upon what I really think are good sources - then I ain't trolling. I'm sharing information.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28801
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Sep 2020, 05:31

Jimbo wrote:How many of those "cases," "infections," positive tests" equal deaths, hospitalizations or even symptoms. Or, are there so many deaths/hospitalizations that warrant all the new fascistic regs, fear, panic and hoopla? Cuz deaths and hospitalizations are way down people. Not all gone (Hatz's heart bleeds) but car crash deaths, and maybe even mountain climbing deaths exceed COVID.


How do you know? the numbers are horseshit, right?

Ever since man walked on the earth if man felt sick he likely was sick. Allofasudden! Wha??? Yer all worrying over .... wha???


I can't even parse this as an English sentence. What on earth does this mean? In the Spanish Flu were there a bunch of Jimbos running around saying "It's just a cold, people!! Only people that were already sick are dying!! And the numbers are horseshit!!"

Sadly, I know the answer to that. Of course there were. There's always somebody willing to assume they know it all even though they have no training whatsoever in the area that they're claiming expertise. Shame that one of them's the president, so basically people are finding justification. There's always somebody willing to say "Don't listen to the so-called experts! Listen to THIS guy! He's telling you you have nothing to worry about, so he must be right, right? Isn't that what you want to hear?

Is what I am doing trolling? If I were purposefully posting a lie that I knew to be a lie that'd be trolling IMO. If I am stating my honest opinion - one based upon what I really think are good sources - then I ain't trolling. I'm sharing information.


I am hoping against hope that you are trolling. Because you are either trolling, insane, or an idiot. And I don't think you're an idiot. The other two, the jury's out on.

And I've read almost every bit of "information" you've posted here. Your sources suck. And if you haven't seen that by now you never will. Why do you think so many people have given up on talking to you? Because you're not here for the truth. What you're sharing is bias confirmation. Every single damn time.

Every single damn time. And everyone here sees through it. That's why I keep hoping that, even if you'll never realize how full of shit you are, maybe you'll at least decide we're all hopelessly deluded and we'll never see "reason" and give up on us.

That'll be a glorious day. I hope we all live to see it.
Jimbo wrote:I need you to back up this claim.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020? 2021?

User avatar
Sam Stone
Posts: 2149
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Sam Stone » 12 Sep 2020, 10:55

Rorschach wrote:
Re: Put Jimbo on ignore

Jimbo ruins everything in Nexdoorland with his endless nonsense. It seems impossible to discuss anything remotely interesting without him puking gibberish all over it. I have him on ignore, which is some help, but other people keep arguing with him (as, of course, they have every right to do) and so the threads rarely manage to get interesting; everyone's just shouting at Jimbo all the time.

Let's face it, he's never going to say anything of genuine interest to anyone with any critical intelligence, and he will never believe anything we or anyone else say that doesn't conform to his pre-held, barmpot position. He can't agree with a view held by any non-crazy person because that would make him not special; he'd just be part of the flock of sheeple; and that he could not abide.

So, listening to him or talking to him are a waste of time (unless you are enjoying the argument) and, I would say, very damaging to these boards.Just putting him on ignore individually is no more effective than being the only one to self-isolate. You may be free from coronajimbo but he still rages around you, making the outside world unsafe and never going away unless everyone else does it.

But theres a vaccine: put Jimbo on ignore.
Don't be an anti-vaxxer.

Then we can get back to fighting among ourselves...


Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18043
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 12 Sep 2020, 13:40

This is the kind of woman whom I had imagined Kath to be.

Here is an actual hippie goddess shitting all over the ridiculous idea of asymptomatic virus spreaders and much of the rest of the COVID hoax.



... an all-enveloping and energy-draining spectacle that remains constant in terms of the amount of social space it occupies, while regularly changing its plastic, visual and verbal forms…a spectacle that for all its omnipresence in the minds of the populace, often has only a very tenuous relationship the empirical material reality of their day-to-day lives. Guy Dubord 1967
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 31452
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Minnie the Minx » 12 Sep 2020, 14:17

So deeply has Jimbo studied Guy Debord that he feels in a position now to experiment with the spelling of his name.


Deep, Jimbo. Deep.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?


Flower wrote:I just did a google search.