Critically thinking about the corona virus

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Diamond Dog » 29 Jul 2020, 03:27

toomanyhatz wrote:And...oh boy!...we seem to have found the American David Icke:

https://mashable.com/article/demon-sperm-trending-why/

Jimbo's dream.
So I got several cans of Pringles.But what they don't fucking tell you..is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 29 Jul 2020, 05:54

Diamond Dog wrote:
toomanyhatz wrote:And...oh boy!...we seem to have found the American David Icke:

Jimbo's dream.

Jimbo’s wet dream more like

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Jul 2020, 08:30

Consider this. The same establishment that is seriously, with a straight face considering doddering, senile and not too bright from the get-go Joe Biden to be president is the same establishment bringing you the covid-19 hoax.

You don't have to be smart to see how fucked up this shit is. Jimmy Dore

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 29 Jul 2020, 09:39

Jimbo wrote:
Consider this. The same establishment that is seriously, with a straight face considering doddering, senile and not too bright from the get-go Joe Biden to be president is the same establishment bringing you the covid-19 hoax.

And the alternative is what?

Doddering, senile and not too bright from the get-go Donald Trump?

The man is not only a self-confessed "serial groper", and multiple bankrupt, he's a terminally
narcissistic dupe whose deeply ingrained ignorance and habitual lies have resulted in hundreds of
thousands of unnecessary deaths during the Covid Pandemic.

The inference you're making in showing pictures of Biden with young girls is pretty despicable
even by your rock-bottom standards.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Jul 2020, 12:10

Diamond Dog wrote:

Jimbo's dream.

What might be trending next, virgin birth?

And take my advice and the advice of these brave outspoken doctors. If you do get diagnosed with the covid, especially at the start, insist your MD gives you the hydroxychloroquine, zithromax, and zinc.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 29 Jul 2020, 12:50

Given Jimbo’s historical fondness for salivating over young women in his eyeline, I don’t know whether he is deriding these pictures or praising them.

Anyone remember his account of gawping at one of his young female relative’s tits during a family dinner? His niece, wasn’t it? He enjoyed writing about that.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 29 Jul 2020, 13:31

Minnie the Minx wrote:Given Jimbo’s historical fondness for salivating over young women in his eyeline, I don’t know whether he is deriding these pictures or praising them.

Anyone remember his account of gawping at one of his young female relative’s tits during a family dinner? His niece, wasn’t it? He enjoyed writing about that.

It was his nephew.
So I got several cans of Pringles.But what they don't fucking tell you..is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Jul 2020, 14:05

Diamond Dog wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:Given Jimbo’s historical fondness for salivating over young women in his eyeline, I don’t know whether he is deriding these pictures or praising them.

It was his nephew.

It was yo mama.

Looking up in Wikipedia Stella Immanuel, the devil sperm doc, she is claimed to have "effectively "cured" COVID-19 in 350 patients at her clinic using a combination of Hydroxychloroquine, Zithromax, and zinc." I, Jimbo, would tend to believe it because I am not a dummy. And also I l believe it by the way Wikipedia debunks the doctor's claim writing it is "a claim not supported by any strong scientific research." The fuck does that mean Wikipedia? It means to me that there is at least some scientific research which supports the claim.
Last edited by Jimbo on 29 Jul 2020, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 29 Jul 2020, 14:11

Who has been dead for over 2 years.

Top show!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Jul 2020, 14:21

Diamond Dog wrote:Who has been dead for over 2 years.

Top show!

:lol: I am actually laughing. I'm sorry your mom is gone but if you are so dead inside you can't take a joke as jokey as a yo mama joke then go jump in a lake of Covid-19. Jesus wept. Where have your souls gone?

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 29 Jul 2020, 16:30

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:

It was his nephew.

It was yo mama.

Looking up in Wikipedia Stella Immanuel, the devil sperm doc, she is claimed to have "effectively "cured" COVID-19 in 350 patients at her clinic using a combination of Hydroxychloroquine, Zithromax, and zinc." I, Jimbo, would tend to believe it because I am not a dummy. And also I l believe it by the way Wikipedia debunks the doctor's claim writing it is "a claim not supported by any strong scientific research." The fuck does that mean Wikipedia? It means to me that there is at least some scientific research which supports the claim.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 29 Jul 2020, 18:52

From Yahoo News, those fake news bringers that hid that story about the Lancet study being withdrawn :roll: :

After Facebook took down the America's Frontline Doctors' video on Tuesday, she declared that Jesus Christ would destroy the social media giant's servers if her videos were not restored to the platform.

Facebook has not reported an interruption on its services.

Just reporting the facts, don't ya know...
Everyone wrote:
Jimbo wrote: take my advice

Uh....

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2021? 2022?

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 29 Jul 2020, 20:06

Everyone wrote:

Uh....

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 29 Jul 2020, 20:10

If the masks don't work, there should be a run on Liberal Democrats testing positive any minute now, right?

Hopefully they have room for them with all those cases of mask-wearers heading to the emergency room with carbon dioxide poisoning.
Everyone wrote:

Uh....

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 30 Jul 2020, 04:38

If you think the "devil sperm" is funny try simply enjoying sex with the wily Covid19 all around us, especially in the bedroom.

COVID-19 and Sex

Steps to protect yourself during sex

Here are some ways to lower the chances of being exposed to COVID-19 during sex with others:

Ask your partner(s) if they’re feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Consider keeping contact information for your partner(s) so that you can reach them if one of you develops symptoms.
Before and after sex:
Wash your body with soap and water.
Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Wash sex toys thoroughly per the manufacturer’s instructions. Most, but not all, can be cleaned with mild unscented soap and water. Do not share them with multiple partners.
Wear a face covering or mask. Heavy breathing during sex can create more droplets that may transmit COVID-19.
Avoid or limit kissing and saliva exchange.
Choose sexual positions that limit face-to-face contact.
Use barriers, like walls (e.g., glory holes), that allow for sexual contact but prevent close face-to-face contact.
Using condoms, lubricant, and dental dams may help to further reduce the chances by minimizing contact with saliva, semen, feces, blood and/or internal genitalia/vaginal fluids during sex. http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/disease ... 19-and-sex

Jesus wept.

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 30 Jul 2020, 09:32

toomanyhatz wrote:
If the masks don't work, there should be a run on Liberal Democrats testing positive any minute now, right?

Hopefully they have room for them with all those cases of mask-wearers heading to the emergency room with carbon dioxide poisoning.

Come on, Hatz, we all know that a couple of doses of
(all together now!)

Jimbo wrote:
hydroxychloroquine, zithromax, and zinc.

and the COVID-19 wussies will soon be right as rain!

There's sadly no hope for the poor schlubs who've inhaled too much CO2 as a result of stupidly wearing masks

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 30 Jul 2020, 16:50

Top show!

Jimbo wrote: :lol: I am actually laughing.

Who said I wasn't?

Jimbo wrote:I'm sorry your mom is gone

Sure you are. You go on to prove how sorry you are by the tone and inference of the rest of your post...

Jimbo wrote:...but if you are so dead inside you can't take a joke as jokey as a yo mama joke then go jump in a lake of Covid-19. Jesus wept. Where have your souls gone?

Or not.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 30 Jul 2020, 16:56

RIP, Herman Cain.
Everyone wrote:

Uh....

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 30 Jul 2020, 16:59

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 30 Jul 2020, 17:02

Diamond Dog wrote:

Top show!

Jimbo wrote: :lol: I am actually laughing.

Who said I wasn't?

Jimbo wrote:I'm sorry your mom is gone

Sure you are. You go on to prove how sorry you are by the tone and inference of the rest of your post...

Jimbo wrote:...but if you are so dead inside you can't take a joke as jokey as a yo mama joke then go jump in a lake of Covid-19. Jesus wept. Where have your souls gone?

Or not.

My bad. I should have seen your joke. That is part of the shtick. "Don't you know my mother's dead." Really dumb on my part and I'm sorry for my over reaction.