Save Julian Assange's Life Please

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Save Julian Assange's Life Please

Postby Jimbo » 28 Feb 2020, 22:42

How is it that the Julian Assange trial is the biggest story on all the alternative news and politics sites and if you go to the Guardian, the New York Times or to the Yahoo! News page, nothing. This is probably the biggest threatening of free press story ever and the very same media which is under as much threat as Wikileaks, which depends on Wikileaks for content is silent - or is being silenced. This is the end ....
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 01 Mar 2020, 21:05

“Should journalists be jailed for exposing US war crimes? Yes or no?”
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/huma ... 7341bde10b
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Flower

Postby Flower » 01 Mar 2020, 22:04

The propagandists have all gone dead silent on the WikiLeaks founder they previously were smearing with relentless viciousness, because they no longer have an argument. The facts are all in, and yes, it turns out the US government is certainly and undeniably working to exploit legal loopholes to imprison a journalist for exposing its war crimes. That is happening, and there is no justifying it.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Sep 2020, 08:46

From the great John Pilger

The Stalinist Show Trial of Julian Assange Begins
September 8, 2020

When I first met Julian Assange more than ten years ago, I asked him why he had started WikiLeaks. He replied: “Transparency and accountability are moral issues that must be the essence of public life and journalism.”... In 2008, a top secret US State Department report described in detail how the United States would combat this new moral threat. A secretly-directed personal smear campaign against Julian Assange would lead to “exposure [and] criminal prosecution”....The extradition hearing in London this week is the final act of an Anglo-American campaign to bury Julian Assange. It is not due process. It is due revenge. The American indictment is clearly rigged, a demonstrable sham. So far, the hearings have been reminiscent of their Stalinist equivalents during the Cold War.... It is said that whatever happens to Julian Assange in the next three weeks will diminish if not destroy freedom of the press in the West. But which press? The Guardian? The BBC, The New York Times, the Jeff Bezos Washington Post? ... Freedom of the press now rests with the honourable few: the exceptions, the dissidents on the internet who belong to no club, who are neither rich nor laden with Pulitzers, but produce fine, disobedient, moral journalism – those like Julian Assange.

If you ever wondered what a show trial was this is one. It's like Bizarro world where now the Anglo-Americans are the 1960s "What a country!" backward and propagandized Soviets and the Russians are basically normal.

Geezee

Postby Geezee » 10 Sep 2020, 10:32

Long live Wikileaks and similar outlets, but one can only hope that Assange himself is jailed for the rest of his pitiful life.
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Sep 2020, 11:16

Geezee wrote:Long live Wikileaks and similar outlets, but one can only hope that Assange himself is jailed for the rest of his pitiful life.

Yeah. What a bastard he is for not supporting 9/11 truth, right?

No. What? Does he owe you money?

Geezee

Postby Geezee » 10 Sep 2020, 12:26

My feelings on the subject are well documented on the previous page.
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 10 Sep 2020, 13:47

I thought the Swedes had dropped the rape charges against Assange due to some technicality.

Has some new evidence emerged or something?

Geezee

Postby Geezee » 10 Sep 2020, 15:08

Why would there need to be new evidence?
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Sep 2020, 15:28

Geezee wrote:Why would there need to be new evidence?

The Swedes dropped the rape charges. You want to still believe the original charge that's your prerogative I guess but rape is not what he is charged with now. And Pilger said it was all a set up. NOBODY in the establishment likes Assange. And neither it seems do you. Glad you aren't the judge.

Geezee

Postby Geezee » 10 Sep 2020, 17:04

Jimbo wrote:
Geezee wrote:Why would there need to be new evidence?

The Swedes dropped the rape charges. You want to still believe the original charge that's your prerogative I guess but rape is not what he is charged with now. And Pilger said it was all a set up. NOBODY in the establishment likes Assange. And neither it seems do you. Glad you aren't the judge.

It's true that the Swedish authorities 100% dropped the charges because Assange was 100% innocent. It had nothing to do with the fact that Assange fled justice. Sweden of course is well-known to actually want to charge and jail rapists, which is just something we cannot stand for in this modern world. Think of all those poor rapists who are sitting there in prison in Sweden when the whole time they had obviously all been set up as any sane person can see. It's a modern day tragedy.
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 Sep 2020, 17:20

I course I can read the sarcasm in your tone. And it's the supposed rapes which bother you. Is there any organized group who feel like you? I mean, is there a Julian Assange haters club or blog who has more evidence for the rape charges. Lay it on us.

I read in a comment yesterday that they really want him because he is a master hacker and had done some company millions in damages with his hacking. He is on the run because of that prison-able offence .

And the 9/11 community don't like him because he, as the supposed "great whistle blower", funnily enough doesn't blow it for 9/11 truth. They call him "controlled opposition." This story is that this trial is supposed to legitimize him in the eyes of "rebels" but he will ultimately go on secretly working for the man.

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 10 Sep 2020, 18:07

Jimbo wrote:
I read in a comment yesterday that they really want him because he is a master hacker and had done some company millions in damages with his hacking. He is on the run because of that prison-able offence .

Nice and romantic though the image is, Assange is not "on the run" at all.

Having spent several years cowering in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London (and apparently roundly abusing the hospitality of those who gave him shelter there), he's now on remand in Belmarsh Prison.

Geezee

Postby Geezee » 11 Sep 2020, 14:02

Jimbo wrote:I course I can read the sarcasm in your tone. And it's the supposed rapes which bother you. Is there any organized group who feel like you? I mean, is there a Julian Assange haters club or blog who has more evidence for the rape charges. Lay it on us.

Sarcasm? Are you one of them? You are aren't you. I knew it. Fcking deep state.

It's crazy - they somehow believe that when you charge someone with the offence based on the existing evidence, that person actually is to respond to those charges. Fortunately women all around the world also like being raped of course and are usually asking for it so that means justice gets served naturally without any need for prison sentences or accountability.

I've met Pilger several times and love what he does. My only worry is that his association with Assange might tarnish his legacy among the woke cancel hoopidoobahs.
Smilies are ON
Flash is OFF
Url is ON

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 11 Sep 2020, 15:02

Geezee wrote:

Fcking deep state.

Shit! Looks like they got to u, too.