I find this useful

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

I find this useful

Postby Copehead » 13 Feb 2020, 19:00

https://www.artybollocks.com/generator.html

My mission statement:

My work explores the relationship between multiculturalism and copycat violence. With influences as diverse as Derrida and John Cale, new combinations are crafted from both mundane and transcendant structures.

Ever since I was a pre-adolescent I have been fascinated by the essential unreality of relationships. What starts out as triumph soon becomes manipulated into a dialectic of power, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the chance of a new understanding.

As shimmering derivatives become transformed through frantic and personal practice, the viewer is left with a testament to the darkness of our existence.

What I believe:
What starts out as yearning soon becomes finessed into a cacophony of defeat, leaving only a sense of nihilism and the possibility of a new reality.

And the buzzword description of my art:

A manifesto of lust
I'm Jay Z on a bad day, Shakespeare on my worst days

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Rorschach

Re: I find this useful

Postby Rorschach » 14 Feb 2020, 07:35

Copehead wrote:
My mission statement:

My work explores blah, blah, blah ...

Just what the world needs. Another post-pre-modern sesquipedalianist.

My work explores the relationship between the Military-Industrial Complex and copycat violence. With influences as diverse as Caravaggio and Francis Bacon, new variations are created from both simple and complex layers.

Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the unrelenting divergence of meaning. What starts out as hope soon becomes finessed into a cacophony of temptation, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the inevitability of a new synthesis.

As intermittent forms become transformed through frantic and diverse practice, the viewer is left with a tribute to the inaccuracies of our condition.

Suck on that!
Bugger off.

Powehi

Re: I find this useful

Postby Powehi » 14 Feb 2020, 09:51

Copehead wrote:https://www.artybollocks.com/generator.html

My mission statement:

My work explores the relationship between multiculturalism and copycat violence. With influences as diverse as Derrida and John Cale, new combinations are crafted from both mundane and transcendant structures.

Ever since I was a pre-adolescent I have been fascinated by the essential unreality of relationships. What starts out as triumph soon becomes manipulated into a dialectic of power, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the chance of a new understanding.

As shimmering derivatives become transformed through frantic and personal practice, the viewer is left with a testament to the darkness of our existence.

What I believe:
What starts out as yearning soon becomes finessed into a cacophony of defeat, leaving only a sense of nihilism and the possibility of a new reality.

And the buzzword description of my art:

A manifesto of lust

At last BCB's lad from the valleys has started spouting some sense!