Magnitsky-Bill Browder fraud

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Magnitsky-Bill Browder fraud

Postby Jimbo » 29 Nov 2019, 01:28

Boo hoo. Russia killed my lawyer. :roll:

My alt news sources have been explaining to me and anyone else with a functioning brain how Russia and Putin are NOT the boogie man which the mainstream media and US pols (right and left) have been proclaiming since President Obama signed what very well may be the genesis of all this Russia-phobia, the Magnitsky Act. Well, one intrepid mainstream outlet has at long last questioned tax cheat Bill Browder and his version of what happened to his "lawyer" in a Russian prison. If Der Spiegel is too alt-y for you, sorry, but herein is a version of events you have so far not read about in say, the lying New York Times.

https://www.spiegel.de/international/wo ... 97796.html

The Case of Sergei Magnitsky Questions Cloud Story Behind U.S. Sanctions

The story of Sergei Magnitsky has come to symbolize the brutal persecution of whistleblowers in Russia. Ten years after his death, inconsistencies in Magnitsky's story suggest he may not have been the hero many people -- and Western governments -- believed him to be.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan