I'm not a conspiracy theorist but ...

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but ...

Postby Jimbo » 23 Nov 2019, 03:54

C'mon, is there not something out here you don't accept at face value, something fishy like how Jeffery Epstein did not commit suicide?

It's something you may want to ponder around this JFK assassination anniversary. https://off-guardian.org/2019/11/22/uns ... nedy-died/

My best friend always kids me about my 9/11 ideas because he's not a conspiracy theorist. Nonetheless he asked me the other day if I'd ever heard about "wheat." Wheat it seems, especially the newest strains, is the reason for the obesity epidemic, the rise in gluten intolerance and a host of other health problems, and it's in everything. Wheat. :?

Jeffery Epstein did not commit suicide

Never mind.

From the always truthful New York Times

Barr Says Epstein’s Suicide Resulted From ‘Perfect Storm of Screw-Ups’

Attorney General William P. Barr acknowledged his own initial suspicion that Mr. Epstein may have been murdered but said the evidence ultimately showed the financier hanged himself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/nyre ... ation.html

And ain't it always the screw-ups, cock-ups as the Brits say, not to mention those pesky coincidences; how they do manage to mount up. No cover ups, no secrets, no black ops, no powerful people with everything to lose, nothing but the vicissitudes of life in the big city. Oh, well. Right?
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Flower

Re: I'm not a conspiracy theorist but ...

Postby Flower » 23 Nov 2019, 12:48

It's always good to connect the dots but we all don't see the same dots.

Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss, sometimes it's more.

Unfortunately, we don't always have all the facts but it's so obvious that there is more to the story.

The fact that you seek out facts doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist but .... ;)
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.