QUESTION TIME

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

QUESTION TIME

Postby Minnie the Minx » 01 Nov 2019, 13:21

What's the difference between "cleansing" and "cleaning"?

What costs absolutely fuck all to buy and cook and still taste nice?

Bed "cushions" - YES or HELL NO?

I had a dream that Marmite was made of marmots - do you think there's any truth in that?

How big would the average bluebottle have to grow to before you ran from it in terror?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Re: QUESTION TIME

Postby The Prof » 01 Nov 2019, 13:25

Run "FROM" it?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 01 Nov 2019, 20:16

:x

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 01 Nov 2019, 23:09

What's the difference between "cleansing" and "cleaning"? The letter 's.'

What costs absolutely fuck all to buy and cook and still taste nice? A can of chili poured over some Fritos with grated cheese and hot sauce on top.

Bed "cushions" - YES or HELL NO? Aesthetically, yes, but practically, no.

I had a dream that Marmite was made of marmots - do you think there's any truth in that? I do believe you had that dream, yes.

How big would the average bluebottle have to grow to before you ran from it in terror? Bluebottles grow?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 01 Nov 2019, 23:48

Cleansing requires some water and some elbow juice while cleaning is dry work can be anything from dusting to filing.

Spaghetti with butter, salt and parmigian cheese.

Sure, if they're cuddly.

I had a dream that Marmite was made of marmots - do you think there's any truth in that?

Sure, if they're cuddly.

How big would the average bluebottle have to grow to before you ran from it in terror?

Wutz a bluebottle?
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Flower

Postby Flower » 02 Nov 2019, 12:07

Cleansing is when you exorcise the dirt. Cleaning doesn't involve a priest or Rabbi. Or what Matt said.

Eggs or pasta.

Heavenly on couches not so much on beds.

I'm not the dream police. If you're worried, call the society for the protection of cruelty to rodents to ease your mind.

I would have to clearly see Jeff Goldblum's face. I doubt if I'd run in fear from Blue Bottle Coffee.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 05 Nov 2019, 14:40

I have no idea. Let's do away with one of them.

Lentil casserole! Four big potatoes, two cups of red lentils, one onion, a quart of veg stock and two bay leaves. Slice the potatoes and onions into very thin rounds. Start layering the bottom of a casserole dish: lentils, bay leaf, onions, potatoes, and repeat until you run out of food. Cover with veg stock and tin foil, put in the oven at 400 for hour and half. Take the foil off and cook for further twenty minutes. Ace! And about two quid.

No

I've looked very carefully at marmots and I don't think they look like they taste of yeast, so no.

The size of a melon.

Dr Markus wrote:

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 05 Nov 2019, 22:15

~ cleansing is for skin; cleaning is for toilets.
~ Aldi’s super noodles.
~ I read that as ‘beef cushions’. :o As to the actual question, what is the point of them? You’ve got pillows on your bed: job done.
~ No, that’s crazy. It’s made of marmalade and mites.
~ size of a hedgehog.
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.