"Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Flower
Posts: 6261
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Flower » 20 Oct 2019, 12:28

Sneelock wrote:I go there because I like the place. I guess you and Matt go there because you don’t. Different strokes.


I can only speak for myself. The confusing factor in these posts is that you are so defensive about where you post. I doubt if anyone cares, if you wish to believe that you are posting in a nicer, sharper, friendlier place .. enjoy. No need to explain over and over. It's your choice. :?
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 13589
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Sneelock » 20 Oct 2019, 12:39

Are you the moderator now?
It sure sounds that way.

Can I see some i.D?

C. stated a thread about a thread I contributed to and I respond.
No more defensive than the thread itself. I think you and Matt are the ones being defensive.
How dare I call that board “friendlier” on that other board. A board I feel you mischaracterize.

I can stop talking about it if you can.

Edit: pronoun trouble
Last edited by Sneelock on 20 Oct 2019, 16:49, edited 2 times in total.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 6261
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Flower » 20 Oct 2019, 12:53

You just proved my point. I'll not comment on anything that you say if that makes you happy .. life is too short.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 13589
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Sneelock » 20 Oct 2019, 12:54

I’m pretty happy already but thanks anyway.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 30036
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Matt Wilson » 20 Oct 2019, 16:09

Sneelock wrote:
C. stated a thread about a thread I contributed to and I respond.
No more defensive than the thread itself. I think you and Matt are the ones being defensive.
.


Have you read that thread?

Ah, forget it. You're as slippery as a Trumpster, snee!

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 13589
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Sneelock » 20 Oct 2019, 16:34

Them’s fightin’ Words!
It’s a good thing this is such a friendly forum so my first instinct is to turn the other cheek.
Matt Wilson, can I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

User avatar
Butch Manly
Utter Cad
Posts: 51365
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:22
Location: 16 Beasley Street

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Butch Manly » 17 Nov 2019, 14:00

C wrote:
Of course this place has its fair share of wankers - DD and Griff come to mind,


:x
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68514
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Diamond Dog » 17 Nov 2019, 14:07

Butch Manly wrote:
C wrote:
Of course this place has its fair share of wankers - DD and Griff come to mind,


:x


Okay on the latter part, though.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
When I was a kid, I inhaled. Frequently. That was the point.

User avatar
Rorschach
Posts: 1936
Joined: 02 Jun 2008, 12:43

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Rorschach » 18 Nov 2019, 09:29

Diamond Dog wrote:
Butch Manly wrote:
C wrote:
Of course this place has its fair share of wankers - DD and Griff come to mind,


:x


Okay on the latter part, though.


I don't have any problem with that statement.
Bugger off.

User avatar
Hepcat
Posts: 2428
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 21:50
Location: Toronto

Re: "Half a dozen wankers over there, none here"

Postby Hepcat » 18 Nov 2019, 16:07

soundchaser wrote:My invite to join the preludin boys must have got lost in the post, so i have to console myself with this:



What's wrong? Too few opportunities to start threads about getting posters banned these days?

:roll:
Image

"That government governs best that governs least."