in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Jimbo » 12 Oct 2019, 22:47

C wrote:
Jimbo wrote:My prostate.

Get it checked out my dear friend

Get it checked out.

I am. I do. What's bugging me, pissing me off actually is, aside from this maddening inability to pee more than a few drops at a go, that I have a new dick doc. My old dick doc died. Anyway, she prescribed some new medicine and I think the new meds are the reason my pee hole is so constricted, like she prescribed alum? Remember the Little Rascals when everybody ate some alum laced cookies and everyone's mouth puckered up including some kid who was giving a trumpet recital. Well, don't ask me to play Flight of the Bumblebee with my penis today. She won't blow!
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 12 Oct 2019, 22:59

Took my youngest to one of the campus tour things at Southampton Uni and decided to stay over in Bournemouth as that is where her boyfriend is at Uni. All good.

But.

Took 45 mins to get parked, hundreds of cars driving round and round a completely full West Quays multi story car park. Fucking joke. Eventually we got a just vacated space on the 11th floor.

Then got soaked waiting for the bus to arrive to take us on the 30 min journey to campus. Crap signage once you are in so not easy to navigate although the helpers were decent and courteous.

Then on the way back to the car park had to wait in a 100 yard queue for the bus while it was still pissing down, buses held up in traffic in the city centre apparently. Eventually we get back to the car and we moved 5 yards out of the space where we had parked, and (not kidding) there we sat for an hour and 45 mins!

Oh well, nice meal in the evening at Neo, virtually opposite BIC. And so to bed at Premier Inn.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 12 Oct 2019, 23:16

Get a horse.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

trans-chigley express

Postby trans-chigley express » 13 Oct 2019, 14:30

Jimbo wrote:My prostate. It is a good day bad day kind of condition but today I'd kill a puppy for a good pee.

I had the same issue so had my prostrate checked out and eventually bit the bullet and had a TURP operation on it earlier this year after medication failed to make much difference. Now I pee like a waterfall. It's improved my day to day life immeasurably..

C
Robust

Postby C » 13 Oct 2019, 14:47

Radiotherapy for prostate cancer me

Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 13 Oct 2019, 15:18

Thanks guys. I don't know what I did to alleviate the misery but somehow I'm back to my usual lousy level of urination (Thank God!) and I'll be going to my dick doc any day now.

BTW, how long did the TURP operation from operating table back to normal life take? I'm in a gym going routine and I'd hate to lose the momentum. Of course, if I must I must.

Flower

Postby Flower » 13 Oct 2019, 21:30

Seeing that the New York Giants football team, lost to the New England Patriots.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock

Postby The Slider » 13 Oct 2019, 21:45

Cunts rustling popcorn while I was trying to watch Joker

But that is what happens when you go to an Odeon.
It costs 7 quid so it is full of cunts

The Everyman charges 15 quid so people who actually want to watch the film in peace can be left alone to do so

I almost never go to an Odeon
That is why
The Complete Roxy Music Mp3 set now available in the usual place, should you want one.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 13 Oct 2019, 22:09

Worth getting an Everyman membership if you go often. Then it costs less and you get money off the crunchy popcorn..
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 14 Oct 2019, 09:50

C wrote:Radiotherapy for prostate cancer me

Is that done, sorted, approaching?

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 14 Oct 2019, 09:58

Lord Rother wrote:
C wrote:Radiotherapy for prostate cancer me

Is that done, sorted, approaching?

Hope it all went/goes well, C.

Got my own annual medical coming up this week and am not looking forward to it at all.

Flower

Postby Flower » 14 Oct 2019, 13:33

One of my neighbors just went through the radiation therapy. She was scared sh*tless but the 21 days of radiation didn't really affect her at all. She is now on day 10 of her chemo pills and hasn't had a negative reaction. Unfortunately, she is the type who listens to other people's horror stories. It's my "job" to claim her down ... I keep telling her to write down her concerns and take her grown daughter to the doctor with her. SIGH!

I hope that all goes well or went well for you. All of you!

Flower

Postby Flower » 14 Oct 2019, 14:02

I was just "hit by a memory" of when I was just out of university, just married and very qualified for the position that I was interviewing. I was told that I didn't/wouldn't get the job because "they" were afraid that I'd work for a year and then quit to become a mother. This happened twice .. SIGH!

They can't legally say this today but I'm sure that it still goes on in some places.

Being a woman doesn't mean that you are moody once a month, going to leave/quit to have babies .. etc.

End of womanly rant.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 14 Oct 2019, 14:13

There's no Coronation Street today because of the wretched ITV Rugby coverage.
soundchaser wrote: The actual song was pretty good, if you overlook the singing.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Oct 2019, 14:18

But you gotta admit that women are a little weird. I think it's something in the face cream. Up cleaning until three a.m. and my wife has to get up for work in two hours but god forbid she goes to bed without applying a layer or two of cream. That is weird. ;)

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 14 Oct 2019, 14:43

Jimbo wrote:But you gotta admit that women are a little weird. I think it's something in the face cream. Up cleaning until three a.m. and my wife has to get up for work in two hours but god forbid she goes to bed without applying a layer or two of cream. That is weird. ;)

There may well be.
When I did my student obstetrics secondment, the placentas were all stacked one on top of another in containers in a freezer. Apparently they were destined for the erstwhile Oil of Ulay cosmetics factory.
I thought they were ribbing me!
soundchaser wrote: The actual song was pretty good, if you overlook the singing.

Flower

Postby Flower » 14 Oct 2019, 17:00

Blanche Hunt wrote:There's no Coronation Street today because of the wretched ITV Rugby coverage.

I hear you. I often go over to a friend's house on Sunday morning because she has a cable station the reruns the entire week of Coronation Street. I'm just starting to get interested.

Today, for various reasons, I'll have to skip General Hospital (I've become addicted .. again) and won't be able to watch it until tomorrow.

Six String

Postby Six String » 14 Oct 2019, 21:48

We arrived at our hotel in Amarillo and the wind was blowing so hard it blew my guitar case off the luggage carrier and after righting it, blew my jacket off and I had to step on it to keep it from blowing away! I hate windy days anyway and with only three hours of sleep and a long drive I'm about as irritated as I can get. Fortunately we have plenty of food and a suite so we won't need to leave the building until we leave tomorrow a.m. Cadillac ranch is three miles away. I hope the wind dies down tomorrow so we can spray paint our initials on the cars without painting ourselves.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Oct 2019, 23:37

Six String wrote: I hope the wind dies down tomorrow so we can spray paint our initials on the cars without painting ourselves.

:lol: Nothing takes the wind out of a graffiti artist's sails than wind itself.

Six String

Postby Six String » 15 Oct 2019, 01:29

Not only is graffiti ok at CR, it is encouraged. The cars get repainted from time to time to create a new canvas. The last time it was done the new paint didn't last 24 hrs.