What’s pissed you off today?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Johnny Fartpants

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Johnny Fartpants » 03 Jul 2020, 17:40

Samoan wrote:5 cyclists together in a convoy turning off an A road and up a one way street who I narrowly missed mowing down - the whole lot of them.

You'll have to aim at them better next time then. ;)
Beebsy wrote:Oh I see... you heard I came back and thought you'd steal my thunder, eh? Fuck off.

Flower

Postby Flower » 21 Sep 2020, 13:44

This is sad ....

Hundreds gather in Ancaster for car show

https://www.chch.com/1000-gather-in-anc ... -car-show/

Hamilton police and other services from across the GTA were called to break up an impromptu car show in Ancaster with over a thousand people in attendance.

Crowds of people gathered, many without masks. Peel police, York regional police and the OPP were called in as back up.

It’s unclear who organized this unsanctioned event. According to several Instagram accounts the event was called “mega meet 2.0.”

Some of the people in attendance told us several individuals were involved in the organization.

This event unfolded in the hours after Premier Doug Ford announced new rules limiting outdoor gatherings to 25 people and stating that physical distancing must be maintained.

While CHCH was on scene we did not see any tickets being issued by the police agencies who responded. We asked Hamilton police if any of the new fines were levied, they couldn’t provide any details at this time.

This week the Ontario government stressed law enforcement would ensure the rules are followed and organizers will be fined a minimum of $10,000.

I heard that no one was fined. :(
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 21 Sep 2020, 16:12

It's the Ruth Bader Ginsburg thing, and Mitch fucking McConnell. It bugs the shit out of me.