What’s pissed you off today?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Flower
Posts: 6832
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Flower » 11 Jan 2020, 12:53

Jimbo wrote:
Jimbo wrote:My weight's been about 81 to 81.5 my goal being 80 but when I weighed myself today it was 82.5. All through the holiday season my weight's been holding steady but somehow in one post-holiday day I gained a kilo. This pisses me off.


Somehow having got my weight down to 80.9 my wife comes into the kitchen and pokes my tummy. :x


:lol: :lol: :lol: Your wife is a wonderful person .. very funny too.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 6832
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Flower » 13 Jan 2020, 12:08

Computer issues ... :cry:
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Six String
Posts: 20634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:22

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Six String » 13 Jan 2020, 20:13

I walk to my local coffee shop (three blocks away) once a week instead of drinking tea at home so I headed over this morning looking forward to my usual. I ordered a French press of Ethiopian in a ceramic cup (one has to specify otherwise they pour it in a paper cup). Since I always drink it in house there is no need to have it in a paper cup. It's not good for the environment and the coffe cools quicker in paper which means I feel a need to drink it quicker. So they deliver it in a paper cup. :twisted: Next time I will make them start over. Also I look around and everyone is sitting with paper cups drinking their brew to the last sip. What is wrong with people? Is it me?

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 30924
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 13 Jan 2020, 20:22

Six String wrote:I walk to my local coffee shop (three blocks away) once a week instead of drinking tea at home so I headed over this morning looking forward to my usual. I ordered a French press of Ethiopian in a ceramic cup (one has to specify otherwise they pour it in a paper cup). Since I always drink it in house there is no need to have it in a paper cup. It's not good for the environment and the coffe cools quicker in paper which means I feel a need to drink it quicker. So they deliver it in a paper cup. :twisted: Next time I will make them start over. Also I look around and everyone is sitting with paper cups drinking their brew to the last sip. What is wrong with people? Is it me?


No!
People are cunts!
You are right.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 30924
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 13 Jan 2020, 20:47

Pardon me
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17017
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jan 2020, 00:29

Six String wrote: What is wrong with people?


If it were only a paper cup but most places top the paper cup with an indestructible plastic cap with a built in sipping hole that is utterly wasteful and bad for the environment.

Cunts. :x
Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 17017
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jan 2020, 04:05

I am not the neatest eater and so from time to time I drop food off my fork and it falls to the floor. Knowing pretty well the track, the arc, the area where my mouth and the fork exist, how then does that fallen tidbit get so lost when I go to search for it on the floor just below me? Right now there is on the floor a lost chunk of onion from today's breakfast I am sure my wife will find as soon as she enters the room. Then she will give me the old stinkeye again. :x
Mentally replace all the doofy company logos on people’s cars and clothing with the word “CAPITALISM”. C. Johnstone

User avatar
trans-chigley express
Posts: 18351
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 01:50
Location: Asia's WC

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby trans-chigley express » 14 Jan 2020, 04:20

Six String wrote:I walk to my local coffee shop (three blocks away) once a week instead of drinking tea at home so I headed over this morning looking forward to my usual. I ordered a French press of Ethiopian in a ceramic cup (one has to specify otherwise they pour it in a paper cup). Since I always drink it in house there is no need to have it in a paper cup. It's not good for the environment and the coffe cools quicker in paper which means I feel a need to drink it quicker. So they deliver it in a paper cup. :twisted: Next time I will make them start over. Also I look around and everyone is sitting with paper cups drinking their brew to the last sip. What is wrong with people? Is it me?


No, not just you. Pisses me off too, I ask why they bother to even ask if I'm staying in if they STILL put it in a paper cup??? They just want to save on the washing up as far as I can tell.



Jimbo wrote:
Six String wrote: What is wrong with people?


If it were only a paper cup but most places top the paper cup with an indestructible plastic cap with a built in sipping hole that is utterly wasteful and bad for the environment.

Cunts. :x

I always hand them back unused. I'm an adult not a toddler, I don't need a Tommee Tippee style spill proof cup :roll:

Six String
Posts: 20634
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:22

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Six String » 14 Jan 2020, 06:12

Jimbo wrote:
Six String wrote: What is wrong with people?


If it were only a paper cup but most places top the paper cup with an indestructible plastic cap with a built in sipping hole that is utterly wasteful and bad for the environment.

Cunts. :x


Correcto mundo. Of course I took the top off to drink which only cools the coffee down faster but I don't drink out of a sippy cup. I'm more shocked at how many people sit there and drink their coffee in house in a paper cup. I'm talkIng young and old people. It's what those cunts do!