What’s pissed you off today?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Flower

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Flower » 06 Mar 2020, 16:57

Deleted due to chick bait of sorts. :)
Last edited by Flower on 06 Mar 2020, 21:10, edited 1 time in total.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Flower

Postby Flower » 06 Mar 2020, 17:04

Feathers in my soup. ;)
Last edited by Flower on 06 Mar 2020, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

Flower

Postby Flower » 06 Mar 2020, 17:22

HEN wrote:
Flower wrote:Unfortunately he is but I've taken out a very large life insurance policy on his life. Can I entice you to take a plane over and help to activate that policy? :)

For sure! :D

Cool, I'll have to work out the arrangements and get back to you.

Flower

Postby Flower » 09 Mar 2020, 15:31

i heard on the radio that the world will end on April 29th. Daniel Silva's new book "The Order" isn't coming out until July 15th. I just can't win. :(

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 10 Mar 2020, 06:29

Flower wrote:Feathers in my soup. ;)

The feathers may be coming from my new down vest which launches feather bits like a snowblower that blows feathers instead of snow ...

And I am pissed about it. :x
You don't have to be smart to see how fucked up this shit is. Jimmy Dore

Flower

Postby Flower » 13 Mar 2020, 22:27

I't was impossible to purchase anything at the supermarket. Aisles of shelves were bare and the checkout lines were snaking around the store. I just needed some half & half and wanted some vegetables, baking potatoes and salad dressing that was on sale. I ended up picking up the half & half at the corner store, they sell it at the same price as the supermarket and will visit our local fruit stores tomorrow. The hoarding frenzy scares me.

I just learnt a few minutes ago that the libraries are now closed. Okay, I get it but a day's warning would've been nice as I could've picked up more books as I'm sure that others would've too.

Flower

Postby Flower » 26 Mar 2020, 12:19

This B/S ...

Disappearance of Robert Levinson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappear ... t_Levinson

Robert Alan Levinson (March 10, 1948 – date of death unknown) was an American former Drug Enforcement Administration and Federal Bureau of Investigation agent who disappeared mysteriously on March 9, 2007 in Kish Island, Iran while on a mission for the CIA. Levinson's family received $2.5 million annuity from the CIA in order to stop a lawsuit revealing details of his work in Iran and to forestall any revelation of details regarding the arrangement between Levinson and the agency.[3] He may have been held captive by the government of Iran.[4][5] On November 26, 2013, Levinson, if he was still alive, became the longest-held American in history, surpassing Terry A. Anderson.[6] According to his family, he suffered from type 1 diabetes, gout, and hypertension.[7] His passport has never shown up in any other country.[8] On March 25, 2020, Levinson's family announced his death, and although the date is unknown, it has been determined that he likely died while in Iranian custody.

U.S. officials believed Levinson had been arrested by Iranian intelligence officials to be interrogated and used as a bargaining chip in negotiations with Washington. But as every lead fizzled out and Iran repeatedly denied any involvement in his disappearance, many in the U.S. government believed Levinson was probably dead.[9] He was last seen alive in photographs from April 2011, wearing an orange jumpsuit and holding signs apparently asking for help in broken English.[10]

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 26 Mar 2020, 14:34

Lovely email from The Council today to say that they're locking the Arcade so we can't get in to work and they're expecting 6 months rent in July.

Flower

Postby Flower » 27 Mar 2020, 11:06

Our neighbor who behaves as a "fish monger" sitting on her porch screaming her issues to the entire neighborhood, not caring that most of us are attempting to work from home and that no one cares. If she was posting here or on any venue that I read, I won't read a word that she posts. It is so easy to ignore the written word but not the scream talking. Nor do I care if her ex-husband did this or that or she was "looking at some woman's vagina" .. etc.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 03 Apr 2020, 14:31

People spitting in the street
Charlie O. wrote: Do you have to be high, or something?