What’s pissed you off today?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Flower

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Flower » 11 Jan 2020, 12:53

Jimbo wrote:
Jimbo wrote:My weight's been about 81 to 81.5 my goal being 80 but when I weighed myself today it was 82.5. All through the holiday season my weight's been holding steady but somehow in one post-holiday day I gained a kilo. This pisses me off.

Somehow having got my weight down to 80.9 my wife comes into the kitchen and pokes my tummy. :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your wife is a wonderful person .. very funny too.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Flower

Postby Flower » 13 Jan 2020, 12:08

Computer issues ... :cry:

Six String

Postby Six String » 13 Jan 2020, 20:13

I walk to my local coffee shop (three blocks away) once a week instead of drinking tea at home so I headed over this morning looking forward to my usual. I ordered a French press of Ethiopian in a ceramic cup (one has to specify otherwise they pour it in a paper cup). Since I always drink it in house there is no need to have it in a paper cup. It's not good for the environment and the coffe cools quicker in paper which means I feel a need to drink it quicker. So they deliver it in a paper cup. :twisted: Next time I will make them start over. Also I look around and everyone is sitting with paper cups drinking their brew to the last sip. What is wrong with people? Is it me?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 13 Jan 2020, 20:22

Six String wrote:I walk to my local coffee shop (three blocks away) once a week instead of drinking tea at home so I headed over this morning looking forward to my usual. I ordered a French press of Ethiopian in a ceramic cup (one has to specify otherwise they pour it in a paper cup). Since I always drink it in house there is no need to have it in a paper cup. It's not good for the environment and the coffe cools quicker in paper which means I feel a need to drink it quicker. So they deliver it in a paper cup. :twisted: Next time I will make them start over. Also I look around and everyone is sitting with paper cups drinking their brew to the last sip. What is wrong with people? Is it me?

No!
People are cunts!
You are right.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 13 Jan 2020, 20:47

Pardon me
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jan 2020, 00:29

Six String wrote: What is wrong with people?

If it were only a paper cup but most places top the paper cup with an indestructible plastic cap with a built in sipping hole that is utterly wasteful and bad for the environment.

Cunts. :x
You don't have to be smart to see how fucked up this shit is. Jimmy Dore

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Jan 2020, 04:05

I am not the neatest eater and so from time to time I drop food off my fork and it falls to the floor. Knowing pretty well the track, the arc, the area where my mouth and the fork exist, how then does that fallen tidbit get so lost when I go to search for it on the floor just below me? Right now there is on the floor a lost chunk of onion from today's breakfast I am sure my wife will find as soon as she enters the room. Then she will give me the old stinkeye again. :x
You don't have to be smart to see how fucked up this shit is. Jimmy Dore

trans-chigley express

Postby trans-chigley express » 14 Jan 2020, 04:20

Six String wrote:I walk to my local coffee shop (three blocks away) once a week instead of drinking tea at home so I headed over this morning looking forward to my usual. I ordered a French press of Ethiopian in a ceramic cup (one has to specify otherwise they pour it in a paper cup). Since I always drink it in house there is no need to have it in a paper cup. It's not good for the environment and the coffe cools quicker in paper which means I feel a need to drink it quicker. So they deliver it in a paper cup. :twisted: Next time I will make them start over. Also I look around and everyone is sitting with paper cups drinking their brew to the last sip. What is wrong with people? Is it me?

No, not just you. Pisses me off too, I ask why they bother to even ask if I'm staying in if they STILL put it in a paper cup??? They just want to save on the washing up as far as I can tell.

Jimbo wrote:

If it were only a paper cup but most places top the paper cup with an indestructible plastic cap with a built in sipping hole that is utterly wasteful and bad for the environment.

I always hand them back unused. I'm an adult not a toddler, I don't need a Tommee Tippee style spill proof cup :roll:

Six String

Postby Six String » 14 Jan 2020, 06:12

Jimbo wrote:

Correcto mundo. Of course I took the top off to drink which only cools the coffee down faster but I don't drink out of a sippy cup. I'm more shocked at how many people sit there and drink their coffee in house in a paper cup. I'm talkIng young and old people. It's what those cunts do!

Flower

Postby Flower » 27 Jan 2020, 11:31

Cigarette butts tossed on our front lawn. :evil:

Flower

Postby Flower » 05 Feb 2020, 12:50

That there are people who might find this funny.

TORONTO –– A WestJet flight from Toronto to Jamaica had to turn back Monday after the airline says a passenger made an “unfounded claim regarding coronavirus.”

https://nationalpost.com/news/westjet-f ... irus-claim

I agree with what one radio announcer commented this morning .. "It's sad that anyone would be more concerned with likes than with humans.

St Jeemo the Humourless

Postby St Jeemo the Humourless » 06 Feb 2020, 17:30

The Scottish Finance Minister has resigned over the issue of him sending a 16 year old schoolboy over 200 messages on social media. He is my local MSP. Before he became an MSP he was at one point the Leader of the Council. I came into contact with him in this role when I was Fostering. I would've thought that he'd been aware of Child Protection Issues and what constitutes grooming giving his previous role.

I hope the 16 year old is getting all the support he needs.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Six String

Postby Six String » 06 Feb 2020, 18:41

St Jeemo the Humourless wrote:The Scottish Finance Minister has resigned over the issue of him sending a 16 year old schoolboy over 200 messages on social media. He is my local MSP. Before he became an MSP he was at one point the Leader of the Council. I came into contact with him in this role when I was Fostering. I would've thought that he'd been aware of Child Protection Issues and what constitutes grooming giving his previous role.

It amazes me how many people, not just politicians will do unethical things and think they won't be discovered in this day and age. It must be that many have narcissistic personality disorders.

St Jeemo the Humourless

Postby St Jeemo the Humourless » 06 Feb 2020, 18:47

Six String wrote:
St Jeemo the Humourless wrote:The Scottish Finance Minister has resigned over the issue of him sending a 16 year old schoolboy over 200 messages on social media. He is my local MSP. Before he became an MSP he was at one point the Leader of the Council. I came into contact with him in this role when I was Fostering. I would've thought that he'd been aware of Child Protection Issues and what constitutes grooming giving his previous role.

It amazes me how many people, not just politicians will do unethical things and think they won't be discovered in this day and age. It must be that many have narcissistic personality disorders.

Given the MSP had previously had quite a bit of media scrutiny when he left his wife and came out. The idea that he thought this was acceptable and wouldn't be discovered is staggering.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 07 Feb 2020, 16:51

I still think almost everyone is wrong and I am right.
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc
As silver tears they weave and lace, Sad patterns upon her face

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 07 Feb 2020, 16:57

:)

Dickhead.
I still think almost everyone is wrong and I am right.
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc
As silver tears they weave and lace, Sad patterns upon her face

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 07 Feb 2020, 17:15

No March 11 -14 is not February 11-14. Damn boss told me I had to go to Charlottesville in March now he tells me its Feb 11-14 hello that is next week
ugh

Flower

Postby Flower » 10 Feb 2020, 17:55

Nothing ... :D

Flower

Postby Flower » 12 Feb 2020, 11:16

Life in general!

Flower

Postby Flower » 03 Mar 2020, 18:56

The rain.