What’s pissed you off today?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: What’s pissed you off today?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 04 Nov 2019, 14:20

St Jeemo the Humourless wrote:A squirrel ran out in front of my car yesterday, while I was driving up in the hills above the Clyde. I didnt even get a chance to brake before I went over him. Gutted as I feed two squirrels that come to our garden every day.

I know. Roadkill is heartbreaking. I'm used to seeing quite a lot of stuff in the Texas countryside and it's heartbreaking. Deer, skunk, possums, armadillos, raccoons- all they were trying to do was cross the fucking road.

Squirrels are notoriously easy to run over because of the way they run. I’ve nearly squashed some on my bike.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 04 Nov 2019, 14:21

Coldplay were on SNL on Saturday. I don't really get bothered by their music - I think I actually liked their first album - but their performance on Saturday sent me into a blind rage.
Then Obama was on the old re-run of SNL- and that was so fucking depressing, thinking about how the US has lurched from him to that. It was so depressing.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower

Postby Flower » 05 Nov 2019, 12:39

Seeing all these idiots tossing out pumpkins for the garbage bins instead of using them in their gardens.

The pumpkins will feed the soil as well as all sorts of wildlife.

If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Flower

Postby Flower » 06 Nov 2019, 18:11

The next door neighbor's middle aged, needy, narcissistic daughter ...... having yet another meltdown on her front porch, My windows are double glazed and closed .. I don't need or want to hear her. I have work that needs to get done.

Oh well.

Flower

Postby Flower » 07 Nov 2019, 11:03

The Weather.

Flower

Postby Flower » 10 Nov 2019, 12:13

Nothing yet but it's early ..wait until the NFL games begin.

Flower

Postby Flower » 10 Nov 2019, 21:56

The New Orleans Saints!!!!!

Flower

Postby Flower » 12 Nov 2019, 12:20

Snow and the fact that none of our SOB neighbors except for myself .. go over and shovel snow for our 92 year old neighbor and her 81 year old tenant. The City is supposed to shovel out anyone over 65 but they are extremely lax about it.

Flower

Postby Flower » 14 Nov 2019, 18:48

I came home after helping out a neighbor. I took off my coat and put my keys "somewhere" .. I normally either toss them onto the couch, on the table or place them in my right side, gra coat pocket. I went to the bathroom, put on my coat, grabbed some mittens and couldn't find my keys. I spent the next two hours, trying not to panic, knowing that the keys had to be in the house because I used them to open the locked door.

I swept, shook out and refolded cat blankets, dusted, cleaned ... looked all over the place for over two hours. I decided to back track my steps outside even if it was illogical. As I was putting on my coat .. again .. (it is goose down), I felt the key case .. it was in my right sleeve near the cuff. I shook the jacket many times, went through all the pockets. Strange~

Wtf? I'm just glad that I found the keys.

The end run is that I won't get to the store (nothing urgent is needed but I wanted some dark chocolate milk and a few other things) and that all is well. I'm pissed at the key Gods for playing tricks on me. I would've swept the dust bunnies out from under the couch at some point in time. :lol:

Flower

Postby Flower » 20 Nov 2019, 11:47

Both the Leafs and the Blackhawks lost. Sadly by the same scores of 4 to 2. At least the Islanders beat Pit in overtime .. Rangers play tonight. I love/hate hockey.