Trump
90%
Footy
No votes

Total votes: 10

Jimbo

Re: Ukraine-gate

Postby Jimbo » 06 Oct 2019, 06:10

Heads up. The right wing online media is buzzing with news that Nancy Pelosi's son has shaky business ties to Ukraine. That the mainstream media (except FOX) hasn't tried to at least debunk this is telling how pathetic they are at "news".
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 06 Oct 2019, 07:16

Gee, what a SURPRISE!

Meanwhile, federal judge Amy Berman Jackson has issued an order that the White House not destroy records of “meetings, phone calls, and other communications with foreign leaders” in connection with this activity.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/0 ... ers-031255

Jimbo, why are you carrying water for this national disgrace of an administration?
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Oct 2019, 10:01

Snarfyguy wrote:Gee, what a SURPRISE!

Meanwhile, federal judge Amy Berman Jackson has issued an order that the White House not destroy records of “meetings, phone calls, and other communications with foreign leaders” in connection with this activity.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/0 ... ers-031255

Jimbo, why are you carrying water for this national disgrace of an administration?

Not really. If by "this activity" you mean the Ukraine blowup, according to the article: "... the suit predated the Ukraine controversy..." That bit struck me as relevant. See, it's the hypocrisy, the weasly way the left goes about implementing its agenda: Get Trump out! Politico finds a lawsuit from before the Ukraine story and shoehorns it into relevance. I'm glad they mentioned that bit at all but still, it was more about preserving Presidential history than ensuring there was no hanky panky between Trump and other world leaders.

I was thinking that NYT and or WAPO have a Snopes type column where they scour opposition sites and show liberals and other thoughtful readers what they are up against. Is there any truth to the Pelosi story? Might be.

Edit. Apologies. Upon rereading the article I see how important the lawsuit is and if they can stop Trump from destroying records and if they find he has illegally destroyed records then good. I hope it helps to get him out of office.
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 10 Oct 2019, 12:56

toomanyhatz wrote:Yet you're totally prepared to believe that there's a "smoking gun" in the Biden connection months after it was investigated and nothing found?

I think Bob is right. I think YOU'RE colluding with the Russians.

Without a link I can't assume what you say is factual. For the following I have provided a link and gee, it looks like I am doing Putin's dirty work again. :oops:

Burisma paid Joe Biden $900,000 for lobbying – Ukrainian MP

17:43, 09.10.2019 4 min read

KYIV. Oct 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials....

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-c ... ssion=true