in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
HEN

The state of the board

Postby HEN » 22 Aug 2019, 17:22

- wishing suicide on a poster
- rubbing a vegan's face in a big fat juicy beef burger

pretty heavy shit.

https://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbully ... index.html
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Re: The state of the board

Postby Matt Wilson » 22 Aug 2019, 18:28

You're like a turd that won't flush, Adam.

HEN

Postby HEN » 22 Aug 2019, 18:30

Matt Wilson wrote:You're like a turd that won't flush, Adam.

as long as it's a VEGAN one, matt!
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 22 Aug 2019, 18:35

What I don't understand is your desire to return here time and time again no matter how many times you've been given the boot, only to tell us how evil we are. Why don't you just revel in your new place of joy (over there) and let us be? Why does the goings-on at BCB still interest you? Would you stalk a woman who didn't want to see you anymore? Is there some point you're trying to make?

Not that I expect any coherent answer to these questions...

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 22 Aug 2019, 18:36

Matt Wilson wrote:What I don't understand is your desire to return here time and time again no matter how many times you've been given the boot, only to tell us how evil we are. Why don't you just revel in your new place of joy (over there) and let us be? Why does the goings-on at BCB still interest you? Would you stalk a woman who didn't want to see you anymore? Is there some point you're trying to make?

Like.

HEN

Postby HEN » 22 Aug 2019, 18:40

soundchaser wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote:What I don't understand is your desire to return here time and time again no matter how many times you've been given the boot, only to tell us how evil we are. Why don't you just revel in your new place of joy (over there) and let us be? Why does the goings-on at BCB still interest you? Would you stalk a woman who didn't want to see you anymore? Is there some point you're trying to make?

Like.

to see both of your blood pressures go through the roof. simple things in life like that, i suppose.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 22 Aug 2019, 18:58

Lol.

Fair enough.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 22 Aug 2019, 19:54

Matt Wilson wrote:What I don't understand is your desire to return here time and time again no matter how many times you've been given the boot, only to tell us how evil we are. Why don't you just revel in your new place of joy (over there) and let us be?

Oh, the tiresome cunt's always stirring it over there, too. It's what he does
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

HEN

Postby HEN » 22 Aug 2019, 20:00

Rayge wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote:What I don't understand is your desire to return here time and time again no matter how many times you've been given the boot, only to tell us how evil we are. Why don't you just revel in your new place of joy (over there) and let us be?

you're just sore that i'm getting more of a rise out of BCB than you. see you on the otherside, grandad x

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 22 Aug 2019, 20:45

DD's Ball Bag wrote:
Rayge wrote:

you're just sore that i'm getting more of a rise out of BCB than you. see you on the otherside, grandad x

Just telling the truth to powerlessness, foetus. It's what I do. And I have you on ignore over there, as well you know
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Purgatory Brite

Postby Purgatory Brite » 22 Aug 2019, 21:00

I suppose I owe John Coan an apology.