Time to pull the BCB plug?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 24554
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby never/ever » 01 Sep 2019, 12:38

Neige wrote:
The Prof wrote:C’est la nothing!

I don't think it should be difficult for somebody else to take it over if that's what he wants to do.


Yup
...but let it be someone who knows how to handle uptight and unpleasant shit-stirrers.


Someone who knows what to do when the board needs upgrades would be handy too.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!
Posts: 13487
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 20:42

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby The Modernist » 01 Sep 2019, 16:21

never/ever wrote:
Neige wrote:
The Prof wrote:C’est la nothing!

I don't think it should be difficult for somebody else to take it over if that's what he wants to do.


Yup
...but let it be someone who knows how to handle uptight and unpleasant shit-stirrers.


Someone who knows what to do when the board needs upgrades would be handy too.


Actually I have a mate who might be interested. He used to be a senior IT administrator and is very good with IT issues. As a bonus he's got some great taste in 60s music too. He's out in Valencia at the moment and has got a bit of spare time. I could see if he'd be interested..?

User avatar
Robert
Posts: 1194
Joined: 27 Dec 2013, 13:24

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby Robert » 01 Sep 2019, 17:56

The Modernist wrote:
never/ever wrote:
Neige wrote:
Yup
...but let it be someone who knows how to handle uptight and unpleasant shit-stirrers.


Someone who knows what to do when the board needs upgrades would be handy too.


Actually I have a mate who might be interested. He used to be a senior IT administrator and is very good with IT issues. As a bonus he's got some great taste in 60s music too. He's out in Valencia at the moment and has got a bit of spare time. I could see if he'd be interested..?


:lol: I am sure he will!

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68394
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby Diamond Dog » 01 Sep 2019, 19:07

The Modernist wrote:
never/ever wrote:
Neige wrote:
Yup
...but let it be someone who knows how to handle uptight and unpleasant shit-stirrers.


Someone who knows what to do when the board needs upgrades would be handy too.


Actually I have a mate who might be interested. He used to be a senior IT administrator and is very good with IT issues. As a bonus he's got some great taste in 60s music too. He's out in Valencia at the moment and has got a bit of spare time. I could see if he'd be interested..?


I thought you were talking about Skope then, but I read it again and saw the "He's got some great taste in 60's music" so -somewhat luckily- that rules him out.
“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.”
We first make our habits, then our habits make us
You campaign in poetry. You govern in prose.

User avatar
Neige
Alpine Numpty
Posts: 16854
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:11
Location: On 2 oz of plastic with a hole in the middle (of nowhere)

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby Neige » 03 Sep 2019, 05:37

Diamond Dog wrote:
The Modernist wrote:
never/ever wrote:
Someone who knows what to do when the board needs upgrades would be handy too.


Actually I have a mate who might be interested. He used to be a senior IT administrator and is very good with IT issues. As a bonus he's got some great taste in 60s music too. He's out in Valencia at the moment and has got a bit of spare time. I could see if he'd be interested..?


I thought you were talking about Skope then, but I read it again and saw the "He's got some great taste in 60's music" so -somewhat luckily- that rules him out.


:lol:

Skope
:roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:
Thumpety-thump beats plinkety-plonk every time. - Rayge

User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 37520
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 03 Sep 2019, 18:15

If Jethro is planning on shutting down BCB I hope he gives advance notice.

We'll work something out because FB isn't exactly the same.

And will that 'HEN' person please stop spewing nonsense?
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
Ernest Flatwell
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 Aug 2019, 21:46

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby Ernest Flatwell » 03 Sep 2019, 18:19

Walk In My Shadow wrote:If Jethro is planning on shutting down BCB I hope he gives advance notice.

We'll work something out because FB isn't exactly the same.


You can go over here:

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/

User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 37520
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 04 Sep 2019, 18:41

Ernest Flatwell wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:If Jethro is planning on shutting down BCB I hope he gives advance notice.

We'll work something out because FB isn't exactly the same.


You can go over here:

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/



Yes, I could. But I don't want to abandon C.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
Ernest Flatwell
Posts: 12
Joined: 27 Aug 2019, 21:46

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby Ernest Flatwell » 04 Sep 2019, 19:12

I mean if they close this down. He can go there too.

User avatar
Matty Red Sox
Shameless Canonist
Posts: 8188
Joined: 02 Nov 2003, 16:57
Location: from NYC and happy to be in Hiroshima, hated Jakarta

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby Matty Red Sox » 07 Sep 2019, 22:44

Not yet. Not yet... how would we ever find Snarfy... the last NYC'r?
the Eagles suck.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 53123
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Time to pull the BCB plug?

Postby C » 08 Sep 2019, 15:17

Walk In My Shadow wrote:Yes, I could. But I don't want to abandon C.


That is very kind Yves old friend

Very kind






x
Nancy wrote:I bet the amps in Heaven go to 12