rate your hangover

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Re: rate your hangover

Postby souphound » 29 Jul 2020, 13:26

Minnie the Minx wrote:You people eat broiled seal! Don’t come lecturing me about breakfast!

Not lecturing anyone. Actually, I was just trying to point out that sometimes, things that are popular in one region are not so much in others. Jimbo's breakfasts description usually give me the heebie-jeebies. Not saying it's not good or even not good for you (what do I know?!?). I would just shy away from that table.

Brits and others (Aussies) would probably find my love of peanut butter a bit repulsive while they chomp away on some marmite covered thingamabob.

In the end, having breakfast is the important thing here. Whatever is on your plate.
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 29 Jul 2020, 13:58

souphound wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:You people eat broiled seal! Don’t come lecturing me about breakfast!

Not lecturing anyone. Actually, I was just trying to point out that sometimes, things that are popular in one region are not so much in others. Jimbo's breakfasts description usually give me the heebie-jeebies. Not saying it's not good or even not good for you (what do I know?!?). I would just shy away from that table.

Brits and others (Aussies) would probably find my love of peanut butter a bit repulsive while they chomp away on some marmite covered thingamabob.

In the end, having breakfast is the important thing here. Whatever is on your plate.

I know I was joking! :)
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 29 Jul 2020, 15:06

Minnie the Minx wrote:
souphound wrote:

I know I was joking! :)

I know, but would you agree that having breakfast (anything at all) is way better than not?
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 29 Jul 2020, 17:50

Excuse me? I'll have you know we eat it raw, with a bit of soy sauce.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 29 Jul 2020, 18:23

souphound wrote:..

Actually, I was just trying to point out that sometimes, things that are popular in one region are not so much in others. Jimbo's breakfasts description usually give me the heebie-jeebies. Not saying it's not good or even not good for you (what do I know?!?). I would just shy away from that table.

He just makes that stuff up.

He had two breakfasts in the space of about 6 hours once.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 29 Jul 2020, 19:46

Samoan wrote:
souphound wrote:..

Actually, I was just trying to point out that sometimes, things that are popular in one region are not so much in others. Jimbo's breakfasts description usually give me the heebie-jeebies. Not saying it's not good or even not good for you (what do I know?!?). I would just shy away from that table.

He just makes that stuff up.

He had two breakfasts in the space of about 6 hours once.

:o :D :o :D

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 30 Jul 2020, 02:09

I’ve had a LOT of wine with a pal on a much needed Skype. I reckon tomorrow I’ll feel worse than a divorcee in a hotel with a wine crate but it’ll all be worth it come the morning taco!

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Six String

Postby Six String » 31 Jul 2020, 05:45

Minnie the Minx wrote:I’ve had a LOT of wine with a pal on a much needed Skype. I reckon tomorrow I’ll feel worse than a divorcee in a hotel with a wine crate but it’ll all be worth it come the morning taco!

You go girl!

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 31 Jul 2020, 13:35

Les! One of my favourite enablers! :)

Dr Markus wrote:

Six String

Postby Six String » 31 Jul 2020, 19:20

You’re welcome! I bought a bottle of gin today, first in quite some time. TROUBLE!