in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Jussie Smollett

Postby Minnie the Minx » 21 Feb 2019, 16:06

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... say-police

This isn’t your everyday story, is it?

:?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Re: Jussie Smollett

Postby Count Machuki » 21 Feb 2019, 16:12

Lead story over the white supremacist who was plotting a mass killing, too.
What a world.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 21 Feb 2019, 16:21

I don’t know what you can see when you open that link but neither of those stories are ‘lead’ though I can’t tell what is supposed to be what in the shitting Guardian these days - or anything else online for that matter.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 21 Feb 2019, 16:43

The Remaining BCBers wrote:I don’t know what you can see when you open that link but neither of those stories are ‘lead’ though I can’t tell what is supposed to be what in the shitting Guardian these days - or anything else online for that matter.

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail your thread. I was just talking about the order they were covered on the radio this morning.

Dude from Empire - I guess it shows that liberal knee-jerk think being locked and loaded all the time before the facts come in or something?

Hell of a note that dude thought staging a beating would help his career...how he thought he could get away with it is beyond me.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 21 Feb 2019, 16:44

BELIEVE VICTIMS
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 16:55

well, at least he can afford a good lawyer. the tabloid press is reporting that he paid people to beat him up to stage a hate crime.
shit, I hope it plays out different because, as the Count pointed out elsewhere - this is drowning out that story of the guy busted with a hit list of Democrats and stockpiled weapons. jeez. making Trump supporters look bad is WAY more important than that. :shock:
Charlie O. wrote:You guys are killing my buzz!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 20:52

Reuter’s & n.y. Times reporting this too. Gloryosky.
Charlie O. wrote:You guys are killing my buzz!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 22 Feb 2019, 05:03

Still Baron wrote:BELIEVE VICTIMS

Not sure if you are being facetious here. Of course we should listen to the victims but we shouldn't necessarily believe them because it turns out Smolett was lying. He was arrested for setting up this hoax to boost his career. TYT does an excellent job. They were skeptical when the story broke while remaining sympathetic to Smolett. You can see their excellent and objective reportage in the video below where they followed the facts, took note of some of the anomalies and then, in this video, explained why even they, a liberal outlet, didn't necessarily believe Smolett from the start.

That said, lemme open up a can of Jimbo and extrapolate this small but still harmful hoax to a much bigger and much more harmful possible hoax, 9/11. In the 9/11 case the victim, the US, cried it was Bin Ladin within hours of the attack. "At eleven o’clock, on the morning of September 11, the Bush administration had already announced that Al Qaeda was responsible for the attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC) and the Pentagon. This assertion was made prior to the conduct of an in depth police investigation." https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-truth ... den-2/3198

First off, TYT is not a 9/11 truth kind of site. Had they, however, along with just about all MSM, listened to the US charge but not necessarily believed the US charge, not rushed to judgement and looked as seriously at the mountain of 9/11 anomalies as they had in the Smolett case maybe we might have avoided the Iraq and Afghanistan wars - and dumped Bush and Cheney.
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum