Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete Tong

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Did you get invited?

YES, but I'll be staying where I am thank you very much
11%
YES, and I'm just stopping off here to say "see you suckers" to hoi palloi who didn't.
5%
YES, but I'll be using both until one or both goes tits up
30%
NO, and I'm spitting feathers
7%
NO, and I really couldn't give a shit
46%

Total votes: 56

HEN

Re: Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete T

Postby HEN » 05 Oct 2019, 19:15

Powehi wrote:
HEN wrote:
Powehi wrote:What the lad needs is an ultra-rare-coooked forkfull of blood-drenched ribeye steak.

what a despicable excuse for a human being you are.

spicy grease all over the screen!

Too much info, but enjoy wanking your little cock off.
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

HEN

Re: Coan's new board - It's all gone a bit Pete Tong

Postby HEN » 05 Oct 2019, 19:19

Lube up, Wilson. Your girly screams are a turn on, they really are.
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 19:21

With you behind me? I don't think I would scream though, more like laugh myself silly.

Don't worry Skopey, one day you'll be behind bars and there will be plenty of time for you to stand behind other men.

HEN

Postby HEN » 05 Oct 2019, 19:28

Get a life, Wilson. Seriously?

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 05 Oct 2019, 19:29

LOL, says the guy who can't fucking stand this place, yet frequents it every day!

Irony, much?

Flower

Postby Flower » 05 Oct 2019, 20:17

Matt Wilson wrote:LOL, says the guy who can't fucking stand this place, yet frequents it every day!

Irony, much?

He also states that this board is dying and has no posts. It is not only how many times that he/it posts but how many responses that these posts generate. :lol:
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 07 Oct 2019, 11:45

Matt Wilson wrote:Lol. I really should've. Only I have no idea how to do that. The thing I alluded to earlier though is true. There's plenty of current BCBers who post there who could've come back here and alerted us to this non-stop gossipy little thing they have going on there, but they haven't. It's all been allowed to go on. But you'll never see those people in the same light again once you've seen what they say behind BCB's back. Just what we've been talking about here for the last few posts will provide them fodder for days.

It seems that section is public now.

You can go over and read nonsense about yourself.

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 07 Oct 2019, 12:06

I've taken on board what's been posted and have booked a humour bypass reversal operation. I've also asked The Pope to reverse my canonisation.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies

Postby GoogaMooga » 07 Oct 2019, 12:18

The Prof wrote:

Not if you're banned.
"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck

Flower

Postby Flower » 07 Oct 2019, 12:42

Jeemo wrote:I've taken on board what's been posted and have booked a humour bypass reversal operation. I've also asked The Pope to reverse my canonisation.

I saw that .. and ..... :lol: :lol:

Btw ~ Love the work that you do and what you do for children. No one can work with children and lack a sense of humor. There is a day care a block away from us and the kids all call me "their best friend" they brighten my day.

Basically, some posters have had a "lack of common sense" bypass.

Flower

Postby Flower » 07 Oct 2019, 12:46

The Prof wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote:Lol. I really should've. Only I have no idea how to do that. The thing I alluded to earlier though is true. There's plenty of current BCBers who post there who could've come back here and alerted us to this non-stop gossipy little thing they have going on there, but they haven't. It's all been allowed to go on. But you'll never see those people in the same light again once you've seen what they say behind BCB's back. Just what we've been talking about here for the last few posts will provide them fodder for days.

The original thread about BCB is now in a "secret forum" .. only the new thread and selected slags are in the public forum.

GM ... I know that you are curious but basically you are not missing anything that would enrich you day.

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 07 Oct 2019, 15:12

Flower wrote:
Jeemo wrote:I've taken on board what's been posted and have booked a humour bypass reversal operation. I've also asked The Pope to reverse my canonisation.

I saw that .. and ..... :lol: :lol:

Btw ~ Love the work that you do and what you do for children. No one can work with children and lack a sense of humor. There is a day care a block away from us and the kids all call me "their best friend" they brighten my day.

Basically, some posters have had a "lack of common sense" bypass.

Thanks for the kind words but I have finished as a Foster Carer now.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 07 Oct 2019, 15:56

Flower wrote:
The original thread about BCB is now in a "secret forum" .. only the new thread and selected slags are in the public forum.

LOL. Yeah, I noticed that. Ray sussed that they sound like complete wackos to the outside (read: Anyone who's not a Preludin) world and moved the now 120 page BCB Watch thread to a secret destination that only die-hards can read. He opened up the 'general' section for public viewing (sans the BCB thread, natch) while skope begged him not to - claiming there was much damning evidence which wouldn't paint them in a good light. :lol:

I think Adam has been banned again, but who really knows, or cares? A guy like that never lasts long anyway. As I predicted, they're all saying it's a shit storm over here because of this thread, and they're trying to 'avoid' that there. :D
I don't think they realize most BCBers couldn't give a shit about them anyway, and we all find Preludin more than a bit amusing to say the least.

But it's interesting to think that I made them reevaluate their repulsiveness and now they have to actually hide their hatred so that not even everyone registered there can see that thread.

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 07 Oct 2019, 16:51

HEN wrote:
Your girly screams are a turn on, they really are.

Anyone who can publicly post his fantasies about reducing women to tears without giving it a second thought
is in serious need of psychiatric help.

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 07 Oct 2019, 16:56

Matt Wilson wrote:
Flower wrote:

LOL. Yeah, I noticed that. Ray sussed that they sound like complete wackos to the outside (read: Anyone who's not a Preludin) world and moved the now 120 page BCB Watch thread to a secret destination that only die-hards can read. He opened up the 'general' section for public viewing (sans the BCB thread, natch) while skope begged him not to - claiming there was much damning evidence which wouldn't paint them in a good light. :lol:

You can't imagine how crushed I was when I saw how much Coan, Skope and their multiple personalities aliases hate me. Pretty sure that the Devonian Timothy Dreary that is Rayge loathes me, too. Sadly, it was impossible to tell as the pathetic old windbag insists on using words that haven't been in circulation since Lawrence Sterne passed away.
Last edited by Powehi on 07 Oct 2019, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 07 Oct 2019, 17:49

Powehi wrote:
HEN wrote:

Anyone who can publicly post his fantasies about reducing women to tears without giving it a second thought

Matt Wilson isn't a women. The clue is in the name.

ever/never
hounds people off the board

Postby ever/never » 07 Oct 2019, 18:03

:lol:

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 07 Oct 2019, 18:09

If this is what passes for wit on P, I'm even gladder I'm not part of its sordid little circle jerk.

Seriously, can you two not see how pathetic it is that you're defending someone who's spent the last god knows how many years consumed by his hatred for a group of people he's never met and will never meet.
Last edited by Powehi on 07 Oct 2019, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

C
Robust

Postby C » 07 Oct 2019, 18:18

Jeemo wrote:Thanks for the kind words but I have finished as a Foster Carer now.

As you know Jim I am aware of the many children you have helped over the years

You should be proud

Your family should be proud

I feel proud to know you

Well done lad

Robust stuff!

Yes, robust stuff!!

x
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 07 Oct 2019, 18:21

The Modernist wrote:
Powehi wrote:
HEN wrote:

Matt Wilson isn't a women. The clue is in the name.

Matt is short for Matilda.