in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Deebank
Resonator

Re: Integrity Initiative

Postby Deebank » 19 Dec 2018, 11:30

yomptepi wrote:
Copehead wrote:
yomptepi wrote:
I am quite sure you don't. It was , after all the tories who did it. I remember quite clearly how Blair spoke so passionately against the war and GWB. It is all well documented. How could anyone think that a man with such lovely blue eyes could do anything wrong. I'm with you. * calls ambulance*

See it is easy to reject news that makes us uncomfortable, aren't we great

You do realise that the Integrity Initiative was stuff that was leaked from within the organisation `and has not been denied by anyone including the Tory government?

The best they could do was it was all a terrible mistake and it was only a little bit of Corbyn smearing on our tax money so it wasn't really important.

Like in America it is the normalising of actions that would have lead to prison and resignation a few years ago and right wing dummies lap it up.

It is unimportant, except to desperate Corbynista's like you. Let's be honest, he doesn't need smearing because he leaves a trail of fuck ups everywhere he goes. He has no choice but to employ buffoons like Richard Burgon and Angela Rayner in his cabinet. The rest are old friends who just feel sorry for him. And Kier Starmer, who is Blairite mole.

He looks more like a Blairite badger.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 19 Dec 2018, 12:28

Ahh, Tony Blair. He wasn't that bad was he? And neither was W.

But Trump ... :evil:

Michelle Obama reflects on 'refreshing' tradition of sharing candy with George W. Bush

Michelle Obama reflected on her and former President George W. Bush’s “refreshing” tradition of sharing candy with one another during a recent stop on her “Becoming” book tour last weekend ... We’re all Americans. We all care about our family and our kids, and we’re trying to get ahead,” Obama continued. “And that’s how I feel about [Bush]. You know? He’s a beautiful, funny, kind, sweet man.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/i ... of-sharing

When you see a political insider like Michelle Obama constantly facilitating the mass media’s fixation on how cuddly wuddly George W Bush has become, you are not witnessing a heartwarming moment, you are not witnessing redemption, and you are most certainly not witnessing the news. You are witnessing war propaganda, plain and simple.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/this ... d93d4058f4
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 19 Dec 2018, 13:43

Orwell would love this - or hate this.
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 26 Dec 2018, 12:04

How long have I been saying Russiagate is an op?

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 26 Dec 2018, 12:28

Jimbo wrote:

How long have I been saying Russiagate is an op?

Someone please chirp up "Too fucking long".
"Excuse my dust."
"In the back room, Under the stars, And your ceiling is my floor"
"It put me back in my place and made me realize, yes I'm just a cunt in a clown suit."

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 26 Dec 2018, 12:45

Diamond Dog wrote: Someone please chirp up "Too fucking long".

https://grayzoneproject.com/2018/12/17/ ... ation-war/

international scandal the mainstream media refuses to touch.
By Mohamed Elmaazi and Max Blumenthal
Recent hacked documents have revealed an international network of politicians, journalists, academics, researchers and military officers, all engaged in highly deceptive covert propaganda campaigns funded by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO), NATO, Facebook and hardline national security institutions.

This “network of networks”, as one document refers to them, centers around an ironically named outfit called the Integrity Initiative. And it is all overseen by a previously unknown England-based think tank registered in Scotland, the Institute for Statecraft, which has operated under a veil of secrecy.

The whole operation appears to be run by, and in conjunction with, members of British military intelligence…

This is still pretty long, sorry, but, well, I can't recommend retirement enough. ;)

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 09 Jan 2019, 15:51

January 8, 2019

New Documents Reveal a Covert British Military-Intelligence Smear Machine Meddling In American Politics

The Integrity Initiative has mobilized an international disinformation campaign across Europe. Now, with government and right-wing foundation money, this massive “political smear unit” is infiltrating the US.

By Max Blumenthal and Mark Ames

https://grayzoneproject.com/2019/01/08/ ... -politics/

One thing the article has wrong is saying that the story is a "bombshell" in the UK when there's been hardly any mainstream coverage there.

I'd also say you're blind if you don't see the irony and the hypocrisy that we are doing exactly what we are accusing Russia of doing. This is very weird and creepy.