Democrat candidates so far. . .

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Sneelock

Re: Democrat candidates so far. . .

Postby Sneelock » 22 Oct 2019, 16:25

seriously, though, what was Hillary thinking? Tulsi is way more famous today than she was a week ago especially with Hillary-Haters.
HRC could have at least waved a document in the air like Tailgunner Joe. Tulsi has been on TV at least a dozen times now doing her "it's you and me, Hillary" bit. shoot, she barely scraped by to be in the last debate. I'll bet she has a lot less trouble getting in the next one.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 22 Oct 2019, 18:41

Yeah. Agree. She probably gives Jimbo 4-hour boners now.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 22 Oct 2019, 19:40

Perfect. Anything longer than 4 hours you need to consult a doctor.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 23 Oct 2019, 00:01

Tulsi is a veteran, you know.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 00:41

between her and Mayor Pete I'm going to get BLOTTO at the next debate drinking game.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 23 Oct 2019, 03:15

I'll not respond substantially. I'll just let you fools look like dummies while either Trump wins over your chosen dipshits or a Bernie-Tulsi candidacy takes home the prize.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 05:50

I’ll either take that personally and get defensive or drink a margarita out of a salt rimmed glass & take a siesta.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 24 Oct 2019, 02:11

Interesting stuff to be learned outside the Clinton-approved news bubble. Here on right-leaning Zero Hedge I see how the NYT is fake news to the max! They changed "Russia" is grooming Gabbard to "Republicans" are grooming Gabbard.

Before

After

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nyt ... ng-gabbard
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 03:14

Can't... breathe...ugh gasp...
(Drop dead)

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 24 Oct 2019, 03:21

Sneelock wrote:Can't... breathe...ugh gasp...
(Drop dead)

Wrong answer.

Right answer. That's interesting. Might the NYT be lying about other matters like war or corruption? I'll just check out these other media sites to see for myself.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 03:40

I'm sorry, Sneelock can't come to the forum right now due to his untimely death. Please dump all your self-righteous reality bombs in a shoebox, tie securely and mail to :

Gullible Unthinking Hillary-Bot
Route 1
Hypocrite City
U.S A.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 25 Oct 2019, 03:42

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/24/us/p ... artner=rss

Biden campaign no longer opposes a Super Pac. They say TRUMP is acting like it's the general already and they certainly need the dough.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 25 Oct 2019, 04:32

Despite his teeth falling from his mouth and his eyeball exploding on TV and the Ukraine scandal followed by gaffe after gaffe, a few of my favorite pundits are saying Biden's war chest is full and he is still assuredly in the race.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 27 Oct 2019, 01:56

Somebody needs to give the guy some happy pills. He really snarled his way through the last couple of debates. I never thought much of his career as a senator but he always seemed a skillful and affable politician. Not anymore. He needs to get his Mojo back or somebody else is going to take the “reasonable democrat” crown and run off with it when he’s not looking.

Every other fucking Newspaper op/ed you read implores the Democrats to take the Road to Reasonableness and eschew the “far left” programs key of which have been on mainstream Dem wishlists for decades.

If Joe keeps snarling the powers that be are going to start pumping their artificial sunshine up somebody else’s butt.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 01 Nov 2019, 21:44

Beto se fue.

He's a good guy but it's not his time.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 01 Nov 2019, 21:55

Count Machuki wrote:Beto se fue.

He's a good guy but it's not his time.

Like I said before, wish they had someone with his charisma and Castro’s experience. But yeah, he needs some time.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 01 Nov 2019, 21:57

Mr. Green Jeans. I think he's got a LOT of catching up to do if he wants to be in National politics. He was refreshing when he spoke from the gut but exasperating when he spoke with an eye on how he looked which was most or the time.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 01 Nov 2019, 23:03

"Standing up for the truth......."

It's been 20 years since 9/11 and Tulsi promises to declassify the files. :D

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 01 Nov 2019, 23:19

We all know how concerned Tucker Carlson is with the truth of 9/11.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 01 Nov 2019, 23:21

Sneelock wrote:We all know how concerned Tucker Carlson is with the truth of 9/11.

A typical shoot the messenger response. Actually, no I don't know. Tell me, how concerned is Carlson?

More importantly, how concerned are you?